India Rejects Pakistan’s Plans Of Election In Gilgit-baltistan Region

Vishwarupa

Country flag
New Delhi: India on Tuesday rejected Pakistan’s plans to hold elections in disputed Kashmir’s Gilgit-Baltistan region next week, claiming the region was an integral part of India.
“The election in Gilgit and Baltistan on 8 June under the so-called ‘Gilgit Baltistan Empowerment and Self Government Order’ is an attempt by Pakistan to camouflage its forcible and illegal occupation of the regions. We are concerned at the continued efforts by Pakistan to deny the people of the region their political rights, and the efforts being made to absorb these territories,” foreign ministry spokesman Vikas Swarup said in a statement.
“India’s position is well-known. The entire state of Jammu and Kashmir, which includes the regions of Gilgit and Baltistan, is an integral part of India,” Swarup said.
“The fact that a Federal Minister of Pakistan is also the “Governor of Gilgit Baltistan” speaks for itself,” he said.
It was unfortunate that recently people of the region became victims of “sectarian conflict, terrorism and extreme economic hardship due to Pakistan’s occupationary policies”, he added.
Both India and Pakistan claim the Himalayan region of Kashmir in its entirety but administer it in parts. The region has been the trigger for three of the four wars between the two South Asian neighbours since their independence from British rule in 1947.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/PA...tans-plans-of-election-in-disputed-Kashm.html

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It cannot be a coincidence that China economic corridor and these elections are happening the same year.

anupamsurey

Country flag
another attempt by Indian govt to belittle Pakistan, and her policies. well done GOI keep the clock ticking and pakis pant leaking.

brational

Country flag
"genius, post: 1043179, member: 15188"]So anyone who's against sanghi clowns is a pakistani? Typical sanghi logic.
There are many ways to look at it. You bring RSS in every topic. No one is discussing RSS other than you. Seems Those who are supporting national interests are goons and sanghis. It is simple to understand that your behaviour and your words resemble the Bakis. Why are you making fool of yourself? Go get some drink and chill out somewhere. God may grant wisdom to a donkey but not to you and your ilk (bakis).

blueblood

So anyone who's against sanghi clowns is a pakistani? Typical sanghi logic.
Funny, the only clown that mentioned Sangh in an unrelated thread is you.

thou doth protest too much! :tsk:

blueblood

@blueblood @brational

It is relevant to bring in sanghis, since these buffoons keep jumping up and down with patriotic spirit. But all their patriotism revolves around cows, conversions, ram temple, love jihad, etc. Where is their patriotism when it comes to important matters?

So you cannot point out article's relation to RSS can you?

anupamsurey

Country flag
@blueblood @brational

It is relevant to bring in sanghis, since these buffoons keep jumping up and down with patriotic spirit. But all their patriotism revolves around cows, conversions, ram temple, love jihad, etc. Where is their patriotism when it comes to important matters?
at least sanghis are more patriotic and helping than other societies, have you not heard it, if any bomb blast happens in any city in India, RSS is the first one to mobiise itself and help the affected, see what sanghis did in Uttrakhand (in 2013), Nepal recently, sanghis even have resolved to help Indian army in case of war (with Pakis or china).
whereas rest of the religious group, just keep mum and even don't voice their concern, or regret what is happening, that is good according to you.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Now is the time to begin the task of asking Pakistan to vacate Gilgit and Baltistan. This is not J& K issue. Gilgit and Baltistan was separated by the British masters from J&K and made into a separate entity. It's accession was stage managed by British thru its officers serving in the area into Pakistan. It is as illegal as if Pakistan thinks accession of J&K to India.

First and foremost Gilgit and Baltistan is to be separated from Pakistan. Then it is to be joined with J & K and then as per 1948 accession instrument of J &K into India, signed by Maharaja Hari Singh, it has to become part of India.

26/11

Country flag
Happy to see India kicking Pakis where it hurts most..
@genius you pakis like to pretend as Indians because you have inferiority complex or its just plain habit??

pmaitra

While I do not recommend starting a war with Pakistan, how about a naval blockade like the one during Kargil War? Two weeks under the blockade and Pakistan will fall in line.

Simple_Guy

Going by that logic, Hyderabad should have been part of Pakistan.
Arrey Dhakkan,

Hyderabad did not have a border with porkland, neither did Junagadh. But J&K had a border with India.

Gilgit, Baltistan, and Chitral should be part of India.

DingDong

Country flag
Let's see if sanghi goons in their awkward khaki pants stop this. Oh wait, they're busy protecting cows, lol.:bounce:
I agree, RSS must be protecting your mother from you and your maternal uncle.

Back on topic, I am happy to see the Modi government walking the talk and not trying to win Nobel Peace Prize by bringing in world peace like Atal Ji.

pmaitra

Going by that logic, Hyderabad should have been part of Pakistan.
Nope.

The people of Hyderabad state wanted to be part of India. Only the Nizam wanted to be part of Pakistan.

In J&K, the people's representative, Sheikh Abdullah wanted to be part of India, while Hari SIngh was contemplating joining Pakistan, as Jinnah had promised him his local fiefdom, while Nehru categorically denied him any kind of privileged position in the new Republic.

Simple_Guy

In J&K, the people's representative, Sheikh Abdullah wanted to be part of India, while Hari SIngh was contemplating joining Pakistan.
It's the other way round. Abdullah wanted a fiefdom, which he got thanks to Nehru, while Hari Singh wanted to join India and was close to Sardar Patel.

pmaitra

It's the other way round. Abdullah wanted a fiefdom, which he got thanks to Nehru, while Hari Singh wanted to join India and was close to Sardar Patel.
Abdullah did not want a fiefdom. He already enjoyed popular support. Hari Singh refused to join India and dithered because he was seriously considering joining Pakistan. It does not matter whether Hari SIngh was close to Sardar Patel or not (I am hearing this the first time), he was reluctant to the idea of joining India.

swastic_1170

Country flag
at least sanghis are more patriotic and helping than other societies, have you not heard it, if any bomb blast happens in any city in India, RSS is the first one to mobiise itself and help the affected, see what sanghis did in Uttrakhand (in 2013), Nepal recently, sanghis even have resolved to help Indian army in case of war (with Pakis or china).
whereas rest of the religious group, just keep mum and even don't voice their concern, or regret what is happening, that is good according to you.
He does not know all these.. as these facts do not come out in paki-land

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If Hyderabad should be part of India because most Hyderabadis are hindus, then Kashmir should be part of Pakistan because most Kashmiris are Muslims. Or if Kashmir should be part of India because the then ruler of Kashmir wanted to join India, then Hyderabad should be part of Pakistan because the then ruler (Nizam) wanted to join Pakistan.

So whether you look at the ruler's decision or the majority's desire, either Kashmir or Hyderabad must have been surrendered to Pakistan.
Or we can take TNT to its logical conclusion and force the anti national scum to Pakistan. After all, Pakistan was created to accommodate all the Muslims of the subcontinent like you. So when are you leaving for your rightful place with the Pakis instead of living here in Hindu land?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And of course don't talk out of your arse and bring useless flamebaits and strawmans. Unlike Kashmir' maharaja, nizam of Hyderabad never acceded to Pakistan. I am actually angry that Indian law does not have the provision exiling these anti national c**ts

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Dude, relax. I am a tambram (although leaning toward Buddhism), not a Muslim. I wish I were, but I am not.:)
Though I know you are lying, let me humour you.

If you "wish you were", nothing prevents you from doing it. I will even guide you to an appropriate Imam near your place. Please go ahead, do what your heart desires. Why remain a Hindu and curse your own identity all day long? This sort of self-hate isn't doing any good to your mental health and self-esteem. I recommend that you convert to Islam ASAP and end the self-loathing and identity-crisis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles