India refuses talks over Kashmir issue with Pakistan

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Buddy, US has denied to support us at first place as per their interests because India is also to be contained and occupied to a limited region as long as can be done.
Will China cover us,
Obviously no.
Russia is more leaned towards China.
Israel and Japan (to some extent due to PRC) are even falling short in own security.
As Iran too possess Baluchistan but our ally, it will either remain neutral or agalinst us, but won't support us at all.
Plus, if we really want to portray ourselves as a major force, we must do it ourselves after building a more capable force.

Yes, I know world isn't weak and we can't uproot someone easily in their backyards.
But it's our backyard,
Afghanistan, Iran, India who is mostly surrounding their country.
And the other major thing we need a strategy. With an obsolete strategy, you'll no matter how much quantity and quality of the military you possess.
So i guess it will take us 15-20 years to reach that point of power.
but by then i guess usa will be cold/neutral or in the worst case-against us.
iran is quite tough nut to crack and russia for sure will be on the chinses side and chinese are gonna do whatever it takes to save the investments in gwadar and balochistan.
at least 4 carrier battle groups are required and 50 squadrons of fighter jets.
israel will be on our side coz it will not let go a single opportunity to hurt an islamic country.
japan will be on our side to hurt the chinese but will not interfere for sure.
AND i have a question.
what will be the reason for our invasion in balochistan?????
what will we say to the world????

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So i guess it will take us 15-20 years to reach that point of power.
but by then i guess usa will be cold/neutral or in the worst case-against us.
But then, they won't be in position to intervene.
iran is quite tough nut to crack and russia for sure will be on the chinses side and chinese are gonna do whatever it takes to save the investments in gwadar and balochistan.
Iranian part of Baluchistan may remain for them for more years. Once, pakistani Baluchistan gets apart, it will be their bilateral issue.
at least 4 carrier battle groups are required and 50 squadrons of fighter jets.
That's why 15-20 years.
Though only a fraction of it will be used against Pak (which is not a challenge) but rest will be needed to prevent the intervention of any other country which actually a challenge.
israel will be on our side coz it will not let go a single opportunity to hurt an islamic country.
japan will be on our side to hurt the chinese but will not interfere for sure.
AND i have a question.
They are harcore US allies.
They will help if US wants and won't if US doesn't want.[/QUOTE]
what will be the reason for our invasion in balochistan?????
what will we say to the world????
What is usually said when such things are done.
Atrocities, Human Rights Violation, Oppression and illegal control of territory.
You know, Baluchistan was never a part of Pakistan. It was occupied later. And hence, we touched a nerve which actually hurts. Hurts more than Kashmir.;)

tsunami

Country flag
Atrocities, Human Rights Violation, Oppression and illegal control of territory.
You know, Baluchistan was never a part of Pakistan. It was occupied later. And hence, we touched a nerve which actually hurts. Hurts more than Kashmir.;)
Well that's what US does. India might not need that. See how Modi used pakistani support to bring Baluchistan in picture. We can use anything. Like pakistan supporting unrest in Kashmir or any terrorist attack to push pakistan to it's limits. We might not start a war where we attack to free Baluchistan but to destroy terrorist camps in pakistan. Which we will turn into a full scale war and then disintegration of Pakistan.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
But then, they won't be in position to intervene.

Iranian part of Baluchistan may remain for them for more years. Once, pakistani Baluchistan gets apart, it will be their bilateral issue.

That's why 15-20 years.
Though only a fraction of it will be used against Pak (which is not a challenge) but rest will be needed to prevent the intervention of any other country which actually a challenge.

They are harcore US allies.
They will help if US wants and won't if US doesn't want.
You know, Baluchistan was never a part of Pakistan. It was occupied later. And hence, we touched a nerve which actually hurts. Hurts more than Kashmir.;)[/QUOTE]
Israel will be with us
Remember during iran iraq war israel supplied iran arms despite USA supporting iraq.
Japan will be politically stand by our side if usa remains neutral but no matter what they will not do any military related stuff to support our stand.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
With an obsolete strategy, you'll no matter how much quantity and quality of the military you possess.
So you do accept that numbers don't really mean success.
Thank You. That's what I was trying to tell all along.
Yes, we just need a strategy now. All else is already in place. (They always were)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles