India S-400 Acquisition - News Updates and Discussions

WARREN SS

Country flag
Your source contradicts you. As again, you never read. No wonder you have so many comprehension issues.

As per your source:

The rider clause prevents Russia from selling the S-400 Missile System or any similar or advance Air Defence System to Pakistan under any circumstances.

So clause is only for S400 and similar air defence systems, not other weapons.

Btw, if we believe that your source is correct, this gives another reason to India to go for s400. Lol
My Sole reason To reject S-400 Is its overprice And over hyped Second rate junk

Russians have no Play in geopolitics Neither leverage

Whereas US And EU is our Biggest export And investors With Whom we have 300 billion $ Trade Which Will only rise

Unlike Russians Which are Slowing Down Economy And Cash strapped ??? in 5-10 years our defense budget Will Surpass them

Defcon 1

Country flag
My Sole reason To reject S-400 Is its overprice And over hyped Second rate junk

Russians have no Play in geopolitics Neither leverage

Whereas US And EU is our Biggest export And investors With Whom we have 300 billion $ Trade Which Will only rise

Unlike Russians Which are Slowing Down Economy And Cash strapped ??? in 5-10 years our defense budget Will Surpass them
Changing the topic again when I pointed out your mistake?

Anyways, as I said, the US systems are about 6 times more costly than s400 as per some estimates. So if s400 is overpriced, idk what patriot is.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Spinning words again as usual despite me specifically asking you not to.

Show me where did I say that S400 will fire at AWACS at a range of 380 km or apologize for lying. No point in engaging you otherwise.
So We Buying S-400 For ??
Adding Another Anti ballistic missile Platform That to off shelf With Zero TOT

We Should Rather Invest it in our Own R&D

5 billion $ is not less Amount

Look What DRDO has Archived With 10 % of that Budget

WARREN SS

Country flag
Changing the topic again when I pointed out your mistake?

Anyways, as I said, the US systems are about 6 times more costly than s400 as per some estimates. So if s400 is overpriced, idk what patriot is.
You pointed out nothing I got you With Pakistan-russia Part
And the Way Putin cosying up with IK Niazi in SCO (blessing from Beijing)Its obvious Kremlin Is on its way to ditching india

Did I say Patriot I Said Invest 5 billion $ in our own R&D read my lines

IndianHawk

Country flag

S400 has order book worth 15 Billion $ for exports by India China and turkey.

Why? What other over hyped equipment sold for such amount ?

You think airforce officers of India China turkey and Russia are all idiots who approved purchase of these systems for their nations.

Why don't you over hype something and sell it for 15 Billion $ abroad ? May be donate a billion or two of your profits to us poor forum members.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

Defcon 1

Country flag

Dude you are simply trying to change the topic when I called you out for putting words in my mouth. Someone with a spine would have accepted his fault and moved on, but you are just a coward. My last post on the topic. I will not reply to you now even if you do.

You pointed out nothing I got you With Pakistan-russia Part
And the Way Putin cosying up with IK Niazi in SCO (blessing from Beijing)Its obvious Kremlin Is on its way to ditching india

Did I say Patriot I Said Invest 5 billion $ in our own R&D read my lines
Yes you definitely got me when you falsely claimed that Russia doesn't sell weapons to Pakistan and I busted you with RD93 and Mi 35. Minds of idiots work in mysterious ways.

Defcon 1

Country flag
S400 has order book worth 15 Billion $ for exports by India China and turkey.

Why? What other over hyped equipment sold for such amount ?

You think airforce officers of India China turkey and Russia are all idiots who approved purchase of these systems for their nations.

Why don't you over hype something and sell it for 15 Billion $ abroad ? May be donate a billion or two of your profits to us poor forum members.

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk
You are talking to a moron. Just 5 posts ago he was claiming that s400, barak 8, akash are all similar

Vijyes

India Find Russian DRFM out Dated There Trust Israel's Elta SPJ DRFM's
This is solely your opinion. I do not think Russia will allow integration of Israeli system into Su30. So, it has to be Indian codes or Russian codes.

Escaping the Fact Aim-120C-5 got firing solution on MKI Much before than R-77 AE
We were talking of mica which is comparable to R73. Don't change the topic

Who Ever Did Is Either fool or Friend of Lobbyists

Its Only Can create Diplomatic problems for India rather help politically

There Is No practical TOT involved in deal We are getting more TOT in Barak-8 from IAI in comparison to this deal

Leasing Akula class Sub marine was More than Enough Political move
How do know that there is no TOT? Did they come and tell you?

Enquirer

That is a secret. But claims made by NSA Ajit Doval that all deals in Defence have Technology transfer shows that there is at least some technology transfer involved
That may not apply to S-400!
Russia was actually quite reluctant to sell S-400 to India...in fact tied its sale to FGFA and other purchases. It's India that desperately wants S-400, so Russia may not be dictated by any Indian policy/demand.

sorcerer

Country flag
Super.. Now that US has a declared policy of seeing China as a rival, we should leverage our position to the max. If Trump wants a transactional relationship, so does Modi whose hyper realist world view will not trade India's core interests to help sustain the American empire.
Exclusive: U.S. tells India it is mulling caps on H-1B visas to deter data rules - sources
The plan to restrict the popular H-1B visa program, under which skilled foreign workers are brought to the United States each year, comes days ahead of U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s visit to New Delhi.

India, which has upset companies such as Mastercard and irked the U.S. government with stringent new rules on data storage, is the largest recipient of these temporary visas, most of them to workers at big Indian technology firm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...sas-to-deter-data-rules-sources-idUSKCN1TK2LG

now What!!

WolfPack86

Country flag
#US voices interoperability concerns about Indian S-400 procurement

The US government has voiced additional concerns about India’s planned procurement of Almaz-Antei S-400 Triumf self-propelled surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems from Russia. Speaking at a recent US House of Representatives foreign affairs subcommittee, US Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for South and Central Asia, Alice Wells, said the S-400 acquisition “could effectively limit India’s ability to increase interoperability [with the US]”.

When asked if the S-400 purchase could invoke US sanctions under its Countering American Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA), Wells said, “There is no blanket waiver or country waiver when it comes to the S-400. We have serious concerns about [India’s] possible S-400 purchase, and we are continuing our conversations about how the US or other defence providers could assist India.”
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TeamAMCA/photos/?ref=page_internal

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Exclusive: U.S. tells India it is mulling caps on H-1B visas to deter data rules - sources
The plan to restrict the popular H-1B visa program, under which skilled foreign workers are brought to the United States each year, comes days ahead of U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s visit to New Delhi.

India, which has upset companies such as Mastercard and irked the U.S. government with stringent new rules on data storage, is the largest recipient of these temporary visas, most of them to workers at big Indian technology firm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...sas-to-deter-data-rules-sources-idUSKCN1TK2LG

now What!!
Now it's look like who will have last laugh.
Fuck this h-1b we have to stop this disproportionate way of Google transferring money to uncle Sam.
The money that is going to US COMPANIES IS WAY BIGGER.
If we do this I am sure other countries will follow, that's why uncle Sam is getting irritation.
Man, every time an american official come in this country it's look like a new way of bullying has started.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Now it's look like who will have last laugh.
Fuck this h-1b we have to stop this disproportionate way of Google transferring money to uncle Sam.
The money that is going to US COMPANIES IS WAY BIGGER.
If we do this I am sure other countries will follow, that's why uncle Sam is getting irritation.
Man, every time an american official come in this country it's look like a new way of bullying has started.
And imagine the scale of data generated, once our General population becomes tech savvy... Also, our people would find employment at the numerous data centers... US talks about free flow of data.. because most US data is stored locally, as American companies dominate the tech landscape.. We should ignore the H1B warning.. and pass the data localisation law... Anyway with White nationalism on the rise, the Indian monopoly of H1B would have come to an end anyway... Trump likes white people coming in.. not us brown ones ...

WARREN SS

Country flag
This is solely your opinion. I do not think Russia will allow integration of Israeli system into Su30. So, it has to be Indian codes or Russian codes.
Yeah like IAF using Lighting G4 pods on MKI'S for decade now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles