India Plans to buy S-400

THESIS THORON

Country flag
S500 is a really good system (If we go by the stats as Claimed by the Russians)But in my opinion I don't think so that the Procurement of S500 might happen because the Americans might threaten CAATSA,I believe we may be getting a Waiver this time for S-400 deal but I don't think so that this will be the case with S500 though. Anyways as I said again, it's better to invest all that money into our Indigenous Projects.
WE WILL HAVE AD1 AND AD2 BY 2024.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
You have said 'WE WILL HAVE AD1 AND AD2 BY 2024.' What is AD-1 and AD-2? Kindly explain here? I believe here AD refers to Air Defense but I want to know what you meant by AD1 and AD2.
s500 is for ballastic and hypersonic missiles, ad1 and ad2 are missiles which are being developed under BMD PHASE-2

ad1 will intercept mrbm(1000-2000km) endo-atmospheric
ad2 will intercept irbm(5000-6000 km) exo-atmospheric

simmilar to THAAD

AD1 WILL BE COMPARABLE TO USA-SM3 (several ytber have claimed that ad1 is comparable to blk3 sm3)
AD2 WILL BE BETTER THAN FRENCH ASTER 30

both can be deployed on ship and land

the project 18 destroyers will house these missiles in order to increase the area defense umbrella

India Super Power

Country flag
s500 is for ballastic and hypersonic missiles, ad1 and ad2 are missiles which are being developed under BMD PHASE-2

simmilar to THAAD

AD1 WILL BE COMPARABLE TO USA-SM3 (several ytber have claimed that ad1 is comparable to blk3 sm3)

the project 18 destroyers will house these missiles in order to increase the area defense umbrella
Which missiles will XR-SAM have

Super Flanker

Country flag
Ad1 and ad2 are bmd phase 2 program missiles
Yes I got it now. Earlier I was Confused to what it was exactly, both AD1 and AD2 are infact Actually Anti Ballistic missiles.
s500 is for ballastic and hypersonic missiles
My above question had nothing to do with regards to S500 ,my question was What is AD-1 and AD-2, that's all. And yes I am aware that S500 is for countering Ballistic and Hypersonic Missiles.
ad1 and ad2 are missiles which are being developed under BMD PHASE-2

simmilar to THAAD

Yes I know this, I had just checked it on the Net, both are Anti Ballistic missiles which are being developed under BMD(Ballistic Missile Defence)Phase 2.

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Super Flanker

Country flag
bruh, you are contradicting yourself :scared1:🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I am not in any way contradicting myself, ok?

I was Confused earlier on what was this AD1 and AD2, I was thinking that these two are some new air defence systems but after I checked on Google, it turns out both are Anti Ballistic missiles.

But before this you had Told me that they were Anti Ballistic missiles and than later I also googled and checked it and confirmed it.

I am in no way Contradicting myself. You probably misunderstood me. Khair leave it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles