India-Pakistan (The fundamental question)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Some of my thoughts on the fundamental question...

The concept of India is the fundamental problem to Pakistan. Democratic secular india is the fundamental problem to Pakistan. Given that the origin of Pakistan is based on philosophy that Muslims require a separate state to achieve complete freedom. India just by it's continuous existence, questions this very notion that muslims need a separate country to be free. It must have been puzzling to pakistan as a nation for many decades following independence, How can such a large number of muslims in india(almost equal to population of pakistan) co-exist with other religions?

At some point in the future and credible number of pakistani populance will definitely ask this question. All the narrative within and to the outside world from pakistan has been designed to postpone this question from arising. They even went to the extent of altering their history books to avoid this question, that shows pakistan's ruling class's resolve. The common narratives that come out of Pakistan like "Muslims being killed in india " "Godhra Massacre" "Kashmir Massacre" "Oppression of muslims" and many others have one thing in common "Muslims are not happy in india". Sure there are incidents in india, but which country does not have some problem or other? Americans have Racism to fight with, Pakistanis have ethnicity and sectarianism to fight with, Indians have casteism and communalism to fight with. every country has it's own "ism" to fight with, it is human nature. Pseudo-secularists within india are also not helping the cause.

As long as the state of affairs in Pakistan continue to be the same , more narrative will continue to be built to avoid the question "How can such a large number of muslims in india(almost equal to population of pakistan) co-exist with other religions?" Earlier it was their politicians who did not want this question to be answered and now it's their military, both have much to loose if Pakistanis ask this fundamental question. The fact that people of pakistan did not have the chance for their democracy to flourish because of the military coups makes it even harder to ask the question.

So will the India-Pakistan issue will ever be solved? i don't think so, simply because going by the current trend i am yet to see sufficient number of pakistanis who argue with logic.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Pakistanis (and Indian Muslims) see India as a stopgap to a Muslim South Asia. No, hear me out. Pakistan is continuously revisionist, and its people somehow feel that they will some day lead (rule) South Asia, because they've been born out of the same Muslim feudal classes that ruled India before the British came along. Pakistan considers itself a temporary entity, too, and someday hopes to reunite with a Muslim-majority India.

It is for this reason that Pakistanis and Indian Muslims are content with a "slow-boil" approach to South Asia. They feel that a Muslim South Asia won't happen in this generation, or a few generations afterward, and they're content with that. So they want Islam to slowly consume India. First culturally (pseudo-secularism, Bollywood), conversions, and eventually politically, when the demographics make it impossible for a government in Delhi to exist that's against Muslim interests. This is why BJP-NDA is probably the last anti-Muslim/pro-Hindu government of India, and if it loses the mandate, a government of its kind will never ever happen again.

This is exactly why Hindus need to kill the "dream" of a Muslim South Asia by doing the following:
  • Establish an official definition of the word "secularism" in the Constitution of India, define it as "the detachment of religion from state." This way no politician will be able to misuse that word as an excuse for minority appeasement ever again, in fact minority appeasement will become unconstitutional
  • Uniform Civil Code, scrapping of MPLB: Not as a population control measure, but to make Muslims stop feeling special.
  • Establishing a Child Support Services system, making modern school education mandatory, abolishing gender-only schools (making sure every school in India is co-ed) and banning Madarasas
  • Tightening linguistic controls in film certification (not censorship). The CBFC should check the etymology of every single word used in the scripts and lyrics of Bollywood movies (use technology), and if a majority of the verbs/nouns are Urdu, then refuse "Hindi Feature Film" certificate, and award "Urdu Feature Film" certificate. This way gullible Hindus aren't tricked into watching Urdu films masquerading as Hindi pop-culture, the Islam-glamorization in Bollywood will end overnight
  • Making voting compulsory. The best way to defeat block-voting by Muslims is to make voting mandatory for all adults. Issue certificates to every voter upon casting vote, and link that certificate to subsidies, ration-cards, and the direct-tax system. The poor will vote to avoid losing subsidies, the rich (IT assessees) will vote to avoid +5% income tax.
Do these, and Indian Muslims will become as benign as Singaporean Muslims, Pakistan will crumble under its own flawed design.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sir, what is MPLB?
Also last point, i vote only for central govt, in state and other elections i get holiday and party, so last point not needed.

also, 1 more point, all hindu families should have atleast 2 kids, atleast. More is better.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Sir, what is MPLB?
Also last point, i vote only for central govt, in state and other elections i get holiday and party, so last point not needed.

also, 1 more point, all hindu families should have atleast 2 kids, atleast. More is better.
MPLB: Muslim Personal Law Board.

The steps I recommended are my attempt at defeating liberalism with liberalism.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@tarunraju
Ever ask pakis to compare.
India on one side and entire remaining South Asia on one side.
We will still have upper hand.:peace:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
MPLB: Muslim Personal Law Board.

The steps I recommended are my attempt at defeating liberalism with liberalism.
ok thanks. but i think still hindu should have minimum 2 child, and max depending on hormone capacity.

also sir, i disagree your last point, state govt is corrupt, so i party on voting day. actually, make presidential form of govt, then modi is president and all under him. this is better i think.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
So will the India-Pakistan issue will ever be solved? i don't think so, simply because going by the current trend i am yet to see sufficient number of pakistanis who argue with logic.
Our ideologies are poles apart, on the opposite ends of the spectrum and thus the twain shall never meet. Pakistan is not a nation, it's just a land mass with people tied together by religion. And this is bound to fail sooner than later. The signs are already visible.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
ind-porki fundamental answer.
a) keep firing on all porkis in border as a daily prayer service, do it for 4 hour 2 times daily. sometime do firing in early morning when porki go to latrine in border. change timing everyday
b) make plan for special force to do raid inside porkland and do halaal of some porki army one time every month
c) do defence pact with afghan, in turn afghan give air-base to us. keep sukhoi mki there, and help afghan army in bombing terrorist posts.
d) keep both border of porkies hot.
e) fund baloch army and TTP. they are freedom fighters fighting for freedom.
f) keep this policy for 10 year, and see porkland break by 2027

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles