I am more impressed with the way the American intelligentsia has latched onto us the moment they saw that Pakistan has failed.
This might sound a little paranoid, but Pakistanis seemed more like an instrument in the bigger game
that was always played from Washington, rather than Americans just stepping in on behalf of Pakistanis.
- Ties were relatively stable with their deep state in a deep freeze as the Modi government found a tactical and geopolitical alignment with the Trump administration; this was reciprocated in rapidly scaling up the defense ties;
- Trump was repeatedly attacked by their deep state as a president who admired dictators like Putin, and Erdogan (and inserted Modiji's name conveniently after all these names) in several articles;
- Biden & Kamala Harris literally won off the Pakistani/Indian Islamist/Khalistani vote bank who infiltrated the American liberals using the colored minority card for years;
- Democrats have had a hostile history with India since 2004 when Hillary & her deep state associates launched the "Get Modi" campaign which in turn was carried out with impunity by Obama until PM Modi took power as our national leader;
- Ties started growing apart with the first blow we received during the second wave when their deep state launched a vicious attack by using their toolkit minions to report on the funerals of thousands of Indians dying from COVID
- Might note that the US had blocked the raw materials required to make our COVAXIN vaccine which was done independently from Astra-Zeneca/Covishield efforts
- This was in response to the Modi Government rejecting Pfizer's demand for skipping user trials and immunity from any wrong consequences, while it was pillaging South America
- When India started supplying vaccines to the rest of the world, this severely dented their attempts to monopolize the effort, (though they did send the oxygen generators eventually, France being the first country to have started when we requested global assistance).
- Soon after all this mess, came the Ukraine-Russia war from where things started really going downhill.
- Today now we see articles and discussions that openly have our opposition in connivance with the US think tanks and articles in British reports professing "The Modi Problem" (google it).
To those of you who are American green card holders or passport holders here but Indians, Democrats might be nice on your local issues, but they are not our friends internationally. They may have been in the past, but the Democrats that Tulsi Gabbard left, are not the same.
I have seen Gabbard'ds campaigning earlier and found her to be a hardcore Democrat on traditional party values. It takes a lot of guts for stalwarts like her to leave the party on such a publicly bitter note. This would be akin to Murli Manohar Joshi leaving the BJP or Chidambaram leaving the Congress. And horse trading is not something common in the US parties, unlike the Indian system.
Pakistan is going to be their ally till the time we do not take the initiative to dismember this mutated nation and create a situation where no other Pakistan rises again. If it means creating mayhem in Bangladesh, so be it. They have given us enough reasons by attacking Hindus and Buddhists in the past to do so. Bangladesh is reliant on Haseena's hold and once she leaves, it can become a demographic bomb that the US will exploit.
The only way forward is:
- Tear Pakistan into inter-warring regions- let them pillage each other and make it untenable for either China or US to have any way of controlling the region. This is exactlywhat Russia is planning in Ukraine (making it too useless for US or EU to have any ability to control it).
- Gutting Pakistan into different agencies would allow Balochistan and Sindhudesh to go their own separately, while Khyber is annexed by the Taliban and whatever is left between Pakjab, will be struggling for power and control
- Re-conquer Gilgit-Baltistan back using any means necessary - minus the unwanted population of that land.
- Target Bangladeshi opposition and end it. This has to be done with even more political finesse and ruthlessness than Pakistan. It would be imperative to turn Bangladesh into what Japan/Germany is for the US right now
Only then we will have a situation where the US and the Chinese will not have any leverage. It has to be fast and done at a time like what we have now - when the US is too distracted with Russia flattening Ukraine and China hinting at a Taiwan invasion.
As the old Chinese proverb goes "kill the chickens to scare away the monkeys
Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, and Bhutan are not capable of being Pakistans & Myanmar is too far away from CIA clutches to be of any use to them.
We cannot, and I mean, cannot afford both China and USA
(with residual Pakistan hanging by their tails) against us at the same time.
since "Bigger game" was mentioned,
sometimes i wonder if all these plays by "white man" even today is just an extension of same motives as Christopher Columbus wanted to achieve. instead of Christianity, they are using democracy as an excuse to continue with the "reform the heathens" agenda.
they even tried to redo 1095 crusades under the guise of "war on terror", but the arab world have resisted them well in the past few decades. arabs have demonstrated, that there is a huge price to pay if the christian world is going to redo crusades.
They thought they had chini in the bag, and could reform the chini in the name of democracy by making him rich. but to their bad luck, chini still had bad memories of "hundred years of humiliation" that they brought in Xi to put in a hard stop and rebuild a wall again, this time a digital firewall as well to isolate their society from complete exposure to white man.
for us marxists are the face of this "reform the pagan" agenda, they say they are against organised religion like Christianity but their tactics are not so different than the pre-reform christianity. the amount of co-ordination that is happening between marxists and the current pope, it's difficult to tell the difference between their talking points except for the language.
if we list out all the western funded activist movements against Bharat within and from outside, what are they essentially saying to us?
- You don't know how to live your life, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know how to be a democracy, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know how to be tolerant of other cultures and religions, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know about human rights, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know about your own native religion, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know how to live in harmony with each other, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know caring for the environment, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know whether your leaders are good or bad, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know how to interact with the world, we will tell you what to do.
- You don't know how to be happy, we will tell you what to do.
in essence it is the same "reform the pagan" agenda.
now coming to pakis, it's a special case. since they missed the boat in early years of formation on forging a core identity on their own, they become a useful idiot to anyone who finances them. since we can't change our neighbours, it seems they will continue to be used against us.