India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
Without a massacre, there is no way Hindus will make majority population of South Asia. Without another partition, even India has uncertain future.
I would like to draw all your attention that in South Asia only Sri Lanka have the guts to stop Islam, already many Islam followers have been converted to Buddhism ,whereas India , Bangladesh,Nepal and Pakistan, the Muslims have grown

Last edited by a moderator:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
All this Akhand Bharat self masturbation bullshit in this thread :doh:

Anyways I'll leave a few words of my own and get back to Topic.

Pakis as they are serve as a counterweight to our rise in power.
They keep our military busy at the borders and block our gateway to Central Asia which is rich in some rare earth resources.
Not only that they can connect with the Islamic population residing in India and influence them.
This can be affirmed by taking the example of Daud Ibrahim who influenced our Bollywood industry for years.

Pakistan itslef isn't a very strong Nation but their Nuclear Status gives them a position of Importance in the Global Scenario. Pakistan without Nukes might as well be huddled together with the goat shagging nations of the middle east.

Believe it or not but the Islamic world relies on the Nuclear power of Pakistan and the pakis at the same time want to be recognized as the Islamic leader.

When the Oil dries up in the next 20 to 30 years richest Islamic nation will be reduced to dust i.e. Saudi, Quatar, Kuwait.
That'll leave the Pakis as the sole leader of Islamic nations, and the Pakis are waiting for that very day.

If it is possible we shoudl definitely take away Nukes from Pakistan if it is even possible.

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Pray tell me what is deterrence and deterrence against what ??
What makes deterrence effective ? What is the verification measures ?
What in your opinion military can do to achieve that deterrence ?
And can the military be handed over the task of achieving such a deterrence ?
1. Deterrence, simply to deter/discourage someone from doing or pursuing a task, commonly a task which is detrimental to one party.

2. Deterrence should be against what ails the country, in our case cross border terrorism in the form of pseudo non-state actors, this is one such vertical, there are many more.

3. Instill the sense of asymmetric response with long term damage to the foe commensurate to one's ability.

4. The measure of effective deterrence would be quantifying the intensity/level and also the scale of the the aggressor party in question after said deterrence has been deployed, demonstrated and communicated.

5. I strongly believe that the government's job is to manufacture domestic and international consent to the extent required and then provide the military opportunity to mount and maintain effective deterrence.

In India's case, the government has been extremely lax in doing it's part for the mentioned job.

Thank you for posing these questions, it allowed me to articulate what I wanted to say in a more clearer manner even though I think it would serve well if other more learned members, could expand upon my sentiments.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
as far as int'l community is concerned
That is what I am saying. We shouldn't care for them white shits ! We are the ones who have experienced max terror and they have no right to lecture us on it. The world doesn't question the strong. Look at Israel and learn. Why do we crave for approval of white bastards for our actions. They will always wag a finger at us. We should do what is right for us. Even Chinks do that. You show that you are strong with your actions, not wait to become strong and launch an attack. The world may make some empty statements regarding escalation of nuke conflict blah blah , and next day will resume usual business. It's our brown sahib mentality which has chained us and kept us weak !

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I guess the problem that would lie with a reunited India will be if demographic. In no way India can survive with Muslim population >30%.
Yes that could be the crux of the problem...
But the solution lies in heavy and constant punishment to Pakistan for thinking of dividing India.

Reunification on their terms is not my idea. My idea is making a hell out of them and then reunion at our conditions which may including a secondary status - count ten votes as one or Ghar Wapsi.

As it is they have a hell out of themselves in Pakistan anf India. Bangladesh will also remain in hell because of their population.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
1. Deterrence, simply to deter/discourage someone from doing or pursuing a task, commonly a task which is detrimental to one party.

2. Deterrence should be against what ails the country, in our case cross border terrorism in the form of pseudo non-state actors, this is one such vertical, there are many more.

3. Instill the sense of asymmetric response with long term damage to the foe commensurate to one's ability.

4. The measure of effective deterrence would be quantifying the intensity/level and also the scale of the the aggressor party in question after said deterrence has been deployed, demonstrated and communicated.

5. I strongly believe that the government's job is to manufacture domestic and international consent to the extent required and then provide the military opportunity to mount and maintain effective deterrence.

In India's case, the government has been extremely lax in doing it's part for the mentioned job.

Thank you for posing these questions, it allowed me to articulate what I wanted to say in a more clearer manner even though I think it would serve well if other more learned members, could expand upon my sentiments.
Good that you put your answers by reading / understanding some thing.

You said, our main problem is their "Cross Border Terrorism", Well I agree with that. However following -

1. In 1947 -48 they carried out cross border Jihad / terrorism and we defeated them Militarilly. Did it deter them ...

2. In 1965, prior to military operations they carried out cross border infiltration and Jihad. We defeated them militarily. Did it deter the.

3, We broke them into two parts and defeated them militarilly. Did it deter them ??

4. We threw them from Kargil and screwed them lilitarilly ? Has it deterred them ??

5. Then they have exploded some Chinese bombs and claim nuclear parity ? Can we deter them militarilly ? They think we can not ?

Overall - Can Terrorism from Neighbouring Country be deterred by Military means ??
Which country in the world including Israel has been able to deter terrorism by Military means ??

IndianHawk

Country flag
Without a massacre, there is no way Hindus will make majority population of South Asia. Without another partition, even India has uncertain future.
Hindus are already majority in South Asia.
Muzzie are 150million in Bangladesh (15 million are hindus.) 220million in porkistan and 200 mil in India + change in Nepal Maldives Mauritius and srilanka.

Total 600 million approx.

Hindus are upwards of 1billion .

On top of that Bangladesh fertility is lower than India their population is stagnating and will start declining much before India. Indian muzzie population is also approaching fertility rate.

Only porky are growing much faster. But still they won't be able to outnumber Hindus .

We have to shun defeatists mindset. If shivaji thought like this maratha empire wouldn't have risen. Afterall it was too easy to bow down the mugals . But he chose to fight and his inspiration stopped further converting .

IndianHawk

Country flag
Pakis as they are serve as a counterweight to our rise in power.
They keep our military busy at the borders and block our gateway to Central Asia which is rich in some rare earth resources.
Paki are not a counterweight to us anymore. They are a nuisance but they have no capacity to challenge our overall stability . Despite continued paki terrorism we have been growing at fastest rates in the world even faster with nations who face no terrorism at all.

Secondly they keep a miniscule portion of our military busy at borders. Military will anyway reside on the border. Greater problem was law lessness inside Kashmir valley which forced IA to counter insurgency fights but with 370 gone Kashmir valley is being tamed now. In few years army could be freed and paramilitaries could handle it on their own .

What army is doing now . Pounding artillery is good practice for future wars.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Paki are not a counterweight to us anymore. They are a nuisance but they have no capacity to challenge our overall stability . Despite continued paki terrorism we have been growing at fastest rates in the world even faster with nations who face no terrorism at all.

Secondly they keep a miniscule portion of our military busy at borders. Military will anyway reside on the border. Greater problem was law lessness inside Kashmir valley which forced IA to counter insurgency fights but with 370 gone Kashmir valley is being tamed now. In few years army could be freed and paramilitaries could handle it on their own .

What army is doing now . Pounding artillery is good practice for future wars.

Well the problem is the Pakistanis never accept their loses
When balakot killed nearly 250 terrorists(not sure)
They said tress and crow killed
Thats the biggest joke when we have enough evidences to prove that the bombs did hit the JeM camps:rofl:

IndianHawk

Country flag
3, We broke them into two parts and defeated them militarilly. Did it deter them ??
It forced them to recognize there is no direct military victory against India ever possible . Thus they have accepted that cross border terrorism is the only way to keep Kashmir issue alive internationally. Ultimately they want others( USA and china ) intervene and force India to accept that at least pok is Pakistani and they want India to forsake it's claim on pok now.
Which we won't ever do !

IndianHawk

Country flag
Well the problem is the Pakistanis never accept their loses
When balakot killed nearly 250 terrorists(not sure)
They said tress and crow killed
Thats the biggest joke when we have enough evidences to prove that the bombs did hit the JeM camps:rofl:
It's ok . They can lie all they want but there have been no major terrorist attacks since balakot . It's more than a year now. Proving that it worked as wanted. It also forced china to abandon Masood Azhar and also forced fatf to keep Pakistan in grey list. It also helped modi win with landslide.

So win win for us.

SavageKing456

Country flag
It's ok . They can lie all they want but there have been no major terrorist attacks since balakot . It's more than a year now. Proving that it worked as wanted. It also forced china to abandon Masood Azhar and also forced fatf to keep Pakistan in grey list. It also helped modi win with landslide.

So win win for us.
What you said is true
One question is that how much time will india take to capture POK
2022?

IndianHawk

Country flag
What you said is true
2022?
I don't know honestly. We could wait longer too. First we have to dominate the Kashmir valley demographically. Means more Hindus in valley then muzzies only then we should move to take back pok other wise we'll be just connecting more rabids to rabids.

ashdoc

Country flag
What you said is true
2022?
Won't happen. It's a mountain territory heavily defended . Plus we are not building the kind of military superiority over Pakistan to take over large territories. Something lesser like taking hajipir pass is possible.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Won't happen. It's a mountain territory heavily defended . Plus we are not building the kind of military superiority over Pakistan to take over large territories. Something lesser like taking hajipir pass is possible.
Not really . Once we establish air superiority over Pakistan we can then bomb the hell out of all these mountain posts. And cutoff the supplie lines from pakjab to pok. Once those supplies are gone pok will have to surrender. And porky are world champion in surrendering en masse.

Waanar

Country flag
Yes that could be the crux of the problem...
But the solution lies in heavy and constant punishment to Pakistan for thinking of dividing India.

Reunification on their terms is not my idea. My idea is making a hell out of them and then reunion at our conditions which may including a secondary status - count ten votes as one or Ghar Wapsi.

As it is they have a hell out of themselves in Pakistan anf India. Bangladesh will also remain in hell because of their population.
After the pandemic is over (which will take anywhere from an year or two of intermittent lockdowns or outright carnage of 20% world population), the world will descend into a phase of disorder and crime like CIS states after fall of USSR.
These crimes would be more of a necessitated kind, not guided by ideologies (and foreign funds) thus definitely not terrorism but rather petty ones (drugs, human trafficking, kidnapping, chain-snatching etc).
Doing enforced Ghar Wapsi in such a world would invite maybe a reprimand or some feeble sanctions from the west or maybe not even that. Everyone is going to be busy in fixing themselves, not bothered by what the world is doing unless it directly threatens their sovereignty and/or economy.
This is a world that's going to be even less globalized than the 1900s.
It's done for.
The virus ended globalization. Probably expeditionary cowboy yahoo military powers as well.
At least I think it is.
The unemployment rates definitely point towards it.
I don't know honestly. We could wait longer too. First we have to dominate the Kashmir valley demographically. Means more Hindus in valley then muzzies only then we should move to take back pok other wise we'll be just connecting more rabids to rabids.
Knowing RSS members, I realize that they do have discipline and ideological conviction.
If the government offers something like.. say... "Subedari" system while also letting them claim empty land they reside in, demography change will be fast and incredibly effecient.
If the government cooperates with RSS (as was seen with sanghis taking over some workload of the police in checking license and curfew passes on checkpoints) and sends these men to fight in PoK on the "Dharmayuddh" card without letting them get out of hand like the Porki Jihadis (The only place where I feel a Hindu's respect for authority will make life easier), it will end any resurgence of militancy in a previously cleared zone.
That will require a whole lot of work and planning though. Also, at least half a century to completely eradicate all traces of the desert cult.
It can work. China did it in ET.

As for the Kung Flu statistics, can anyone explain to me why the statistics being touted lump together the cases without outcome with the recovered cases and pit it against the number of dead to calculate fatality rate?

Shouldn't it be cases with an outcome with "recovered cases"/"number of fatalities" to calculate the fatality rate?

That's giving a 20% death rate even if we trust Chinese numbers (we don't do that here now, do we?)

ashdoc

Country flag
Not really . Once we establish air superiority over Pakistan we can then bomb the hell out of all these mountain posts. And cutoff the supplie lines from pakjab to pok. Once those supplies are gone pok will have to surrender. And porky are world champion in surrendering en masse.
And when will we establish air superiority over Pakistan ? At the moment our procurement of fighter jets is not correctly happening and frankly , our navy and army seem to be better off compared to our air force.

IndianHawk

Country flag
And when will we establish air superiority over Pakistan ? At the moment our procurement of fighter jets is not correctly happening and frankly , our navy and army seem to be better off compared to our air force.
If war breaks out today we will have complete air superiority over Pakistan within 3-4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles