India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomato

*भारतीय न्यूज़ चेनल्स को आदेश 15अगस्त तक कोई लाइव प्रसारण न हो ..*.
*अपुष्ठ सूत्रों के हवाले से एक समाचार पीओके के 65किमी अंदर तक सेना घुसी ...!!*

*पीओके में बिजली बंद !!*

Unconfirmed,but Many veteran osint handles retweeting this,so I thought worth mentioning here
20190725_170026.jpg

30 Chrs downloading...............

Bullet

Country flag
Agreed,

As @Violent peaceful said,this might be a bait.
65km penetration is impossible under circumstances

But recce units can do such things,but limited to few kms under best of circumstances.

My personal guess is,some deep penetration attack has been done(if not,at least some recon work),but the distance is overly exaggerated.
Today Shah told when I say Kashmir it means I am also talking about POK and aksai cheen. They can do anything with this kind of mindset. Who knows if we have already captured few parts of POK.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 36706
30 Chrs downloading...............
Might be a civvy running that account,

Lets say mil. sources reported him/her that of a 700mt penetration attack,civvy be like,
Nah,700mt not so sexy,let me add some masala(65km figure).

My filter is to these accounts is simple. Avoid the numbers(kills,size,distance etc),just focus on the message.

Only reason I posted is that,I seriously think pok is in the play,

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
wrong thread..........................................................................

uoftotaku

Country flag
If anyone here is healthy and willing, kindly prepare to donate blood. If situation deteriorates this is best thing that civilians can do to immediately help our boys at the front. Also stop anyone from hoarding essential non-perishable food items.

Most importantly, post in all WhatsApp groups to not circulate rumours and masala

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Breaking: Two infiltration attempts were thwarted by Army in Machhil and URI sector today. Following encounter, Army has recovered 3 AK 47 rifles, 13 grenades and three pistols in URI. One army jawan was injured in Machhil sector following encounter
@ThePrintIndia

Jammu&Kashmir: Pakistan initiated ceasefire violation by firing of small arms & shelling with mortars in Sunderbani Sector, Rajouri district (J&K), today at about 1245 hours. Indian Army retaliated befittingly. The firing stopped at 1430 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles