India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
There's no option for Pakiland to save face other than full invasion in JK or stoking unprecedented disobedience and anarchy in valley.

That's it. Other all are traps which will cause more humiliation. Pakiland is victim of its own propaganda.

Remember of a saying: Decline of a conman starts once he starts believing in his own con.
Anna,they shd atleast give it a try.
Muricans wd be more than happy.
Had a sneak peek of their comments on SM,news-sites,YT etc., U wouldn't believe they are demanding Taliban entry into the valley instead of their all so mighty army of Muhammad, defenders of Ummah,Sword of Allah..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

tomato

Am happy to see congi bastard's are completely exposing themselves live in LS. They hv all lost it, even may be..if they had slightest support of Indians, which I doubt, will all be gone today. Its not shooting ur own feet..its sucide

Roshan

Country flag
did some spy of ours get captured on 4th or was that more fake news? Couldn't find anything so came to check.

indiatester

Country flag
The old LoC Skirmishes thread had crossed over 600 pages.

This thread is a continuation of that thread, especially in the aftermath of the major PKMKB pulled off by the Modi government by repealing article 370 and 35A on 05/08/2019.
There should be a way to move the "watch thread" from closed to the new thread automatically when the mod decides to.
I don't have to give useless replies like this to to ensure I get the notification :)

sorcerer

Country flag
Am happy to see congi bastard's are completely exposing themselves live in LS. They hv all lost it, even may be..if they had slightest support of Indians, which I doubt, will all be gone today. Its not shooting ur own feet..its sucide
congie party..talking like the UMMAH and sounds like the Ummah..aint it?

uoftotaku

Country flag
Total info blackout from LOC about security situation. Some news orgs reporting that streets of srinagar are totally quiet but nothing else. I somehow feel uneasy not knowing

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Kqkjwjejsjjdjdhjdhjdjdj hd jjdjdjfjxjdj

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Any interesting porki threads you guys know of where I can see their meltdown and read what the half-minds are discussing?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Cross posting
Just to inform you all.

It's not only baba's tweet & Shah's statement on Kashmir.

I'm in touch with a retired naval personnel who knew about the plan of abrogation a month before.
He says that India will attack on PoK very soon to annex it especially Gilgit Baltistan.
Then, will bring an amendment similar to 370 to these regions. If we are able to manage them,
then okay or they will be given freedom as semi protectorate countries of India (like Bhutan) so that India can access Afghanistan. Balochistan is on cards but only on paper yet. But BJP has set a long term aim to finish geographical advantage of Pakistan & this so called stupid rivalry and making India access West Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles