India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Wasn’t Gandhari from Gandhara aka today’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan which obviously is a Pashtun area and Pashtuns are Afghans so yes it may be said Gandhari cursed Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or whole Afghanistan:confused1:, both ways Afghanistan is burning, Pakistan’s Waziristan is burning and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to a limit is also burning.
The reason , shakuni did this was because when bhishm went there with his army, he locked all the male members of shakuni clan and gave each of them only one grain of food each , exact only one grain.
So others entrusted shakuni with the revenge on kurus and thus gave their part of food to shakuni so he could survive and then he carevd the dice from the bones of his dead father , another reason was shakuni anger with bhism that gandhari was forced to marry a blind dhritarashtr.
So shakuni

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Nibba what happened was
Hindus didn't survive because Mslim rulers practiced Aman ki Asha
Hindus survived because of their perseverance
Have you heard about Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Bhagwaan hai hamare, bhakt hai hum Chhatrapati ke......
Or the Sikh empire, the Ahom dynasty, Maharaj Suheldev, Suheldev actually defeated the ghaznavids, and killed the last man standing, not even one went back to CA

Fact of the matter being, Hindus surviving have nothing to do with Aman ki tamasha of Mslim rule and everything to do with their own resoluteness

I believe your sources are NCERT 🤣🤣👁🙏
even ncert does not openly lie like this guy.they just dont give importance aand elaborate.

these guys believe in a history that is made of fairytales and is many a times completley ahistorical.

this guy probably believes in memes we wuz kangs and bullshit like civil war was fouht for slavery when it waas about states rights and concentration of power in the centre.

most probably anwashed paki with an internet connection or maybe one of the woke retards.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
So you don't believe in the worldwide encyclopedia historical collection.. You are willing to believe in conspiracy theories?

The reason the native Indians? are called Indians is because the Iberian population use to witness vast of gold send from Delhi sultanate to Al-Andalus and the conspiracy of India being a golden mine field spread and once Al-Andulas was ousted the locals began searching and When they found Americas they were looking for India hence the name Indians because they thought they were Indians
The same goes the other way too…the Maratha empire which ruled all the way from Afghanistan to all of India could have eliminated millions of Muslims during their 100+ year rule. Marathas comprehensively defeated the Mughals. The thing is during Mughals, Maratha, or Sikhs rule it was never Hindus versus Muslims at a local population level. It was just kings and queens versus other kings and queens. Akbar had no issues promoting Hindu saints and poets and his court was full of Hindu rajputs, and some of his army divisions were actually headed by Hindus. Marathas had some of their army divisions led by Muslims and Christians. Sikh empires too. Muslim kings killed other Muslim kings and Hindu kings killed other Hindu kings. Ashoka the great and Kalinga wars where Hindus killed each other and the Sultanate wars in Delhi where Muslims killed each other are prime examples.
I would say Aurangzeb was the first lunatic to introduce some sort of sharia law - a reason why he was defeated and the Mughals ultimately routed by the Marathas. In the 200 odd years of Mughal rule, only Aurangzeb the lunatic tried to play the Hindu Muslim card which pretty much killed the Mughals.
The Muslims must be real thankful that the Marathas, and later Sikhs did not commit genocide on them, which they could have easily as they had complete power over the Muslim community for 150+ years.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
One thing I want to say is Mughals were central Asian Muslims who just like today did not pursue extreme Islam. Aurangzeb , the ass, who imprisoned his own father and killed his moderate brother Dara Shuko, was an exception.We can say he was probably the first Islamic terrorist in India. You can look at countries like Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan etc and Islam is not rabid there - maybe the communists tamed them - but they keep Islam private. Even in Afghanistan, Islam is not as rabid, shitty, extreme like in Pakshitstan; unless the Taliban terrorists take over of course.

When terrorists like Aurangzeb came, the Hindus threw them out. So, the right thing to conclude is :

Hindus have zero tolerance for Islamic terrorism especially pakishitstani stule Islam aka Pisslam-ists. We will send each and every pisslamic terrorist who crosses our path to the sewers of hell, like we did to Aurangzeb.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One thing I want to say is Mughals were central Asian Muslims who just like today did not pursue extreme Islam. Aurangzeb , the ass, who imprisoned his own father and killed his moderate brother Dara Shuko, was an exception.We can say he was probably the first Islamic terrorist in India. You can look at countries like Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan etc and Islam is not rabid there - maybe the communists tamed them - but they keep Islam private. Even in Afghanistan, Islam is not as rabid, shitty, extreme like in Pakshitstan; unless the Taliban terrorists take over of course.

When terrorists like Aurangzeb came, the Hindus threw them out. So, the right thing to conclude is :

Hindus have zero tolerance for Islamic terrorism especially pakishitstani stule Islam aka Pisslam-ists. We will send each and every pisslamic terrorist who crosses our path to the sewers of hell, like we did to Aurangzeb.
all mughal emperors were bigots. Some were, just less bigot than others.Delhi kabal is faking history for long.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

:doh:

In the memoirs written by preachers of Naqshbandi(no more idols) sufi sect... a meeting with Akbar in 1593-94 was described as "Badshah is very lenient towards the hindu subjects, at times he gives maafi-nama to Hindus for delay in paying taxes... & the hindu just has to give away a girl from his household in imperial service".... (I hope u people understand what it means)

"Badshah wants to spread islam by love... In hindustan musalmanas are too few in comparison to the mushrikeen... Badshah opines that it's futile to drive a dagger in the hindu heart... the best way to further islam is by forcing our seeds in mushrik women... plenty of whom are now available bcoz of policies adopted by the court"

Akbar sach mein bahut mahan tha... Alhamdulillah!

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
ye kis madarsa se padha hai?:crazy:

IAF crossed LOC but didn't enter Pakistani airspace... but... PAF crossed LOC & entered Indian airspace

Means that the "Mard-e-mujahid mard-e-momin Ashiq-e-rasool muhib-e-watan" paki qaum has accepted that J&K belongs to India... & POK(so called AJK) is disputed...

@fire starter ... can you please reply to this idiot... I don't have a Twitter account

20210625_072536.jpg

20210625_072520.jpg

Raaakisazih

Country flag

IAF crossed LOC but didn't enter Pakistani airspace... but... PAF crossed LOC & entered Indian airspace

Means that the "Mard-e-mujahid mard-e-momin Ashiq-e-rasool muhib-e-watan" paki qaum has accepted that J&K belongs to India... & POK(so called AJK) is disputed...

@fire starter ... can you please reply to this idiot... I don't have a Twitter account

View attachment 96316

View attachment 96317
Defence madrasa of al bakistan 🤣🤣

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Read the last line of above post... posted today only

so it started... 5x "Mard-e-mujahid mard-e-momin Talib-e-ilm Ashiq-e-rasool muhib-e-watan" faujis of FC have been dispatched to dozakh by baloch rebels

I fear😐 I may ask the Mods to delete my above post if I come too much true this time

View attachment 96297

THESIS THORON

Country flag

View attachment 96316

View attachment 96317
damm he is high on afgani stuff :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles