India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
It will be a graded response.. The next time Brit f*gs do this.. the response will be pulled up a notch.. The brits even had a BBC reporter on board.. c*nts.. Brits better be careful. They have a grand total of 6 destroyers..:bplease:
If it had a BBC reporter it should be sunk 😂😂

sorcerer

Country flag
India says it brought development projects to Afghanistan, world knows what Pakistan brought
ANI |

2-3 minutes

Updated: Jun 24, 2021 19:04 IST
New Delhi [India], June 24 (ANI): India on Thursday said that it brought several development projects to Afghanistan and the world knows what Pakistan brought.
Talking to reporters at the regular media briefing, External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Arindam Bagchi said India supports all peace initiatives and has a long term commitment towards the development and reconstruction of Afghanistan.
"India brought dams, electricity, community projects to Afghanistan, the world knows what Pakistan brought to Afghanistan," he said.
Bagchi said that India is in touch with all stakeholders in Afghanistan.

Marliii

Country flag
India says it brought development projects to Afghanistan, world knows what Pakistan brought
ANI |

2-3 minutes

Updated: Jun 24, 2021 19:04 IST
New Delhi [India], June 24 (ANI): India on Thursday said that it brought several development projects to Afghanistan and the world knows what Pakistan brought.
Talking to reporters at the regular media briefing, External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Arindam Bagchi said India supports all peace initiatives and has a long term commitment towards the development and reconstruction of Afghanistan.
"India brought dams, electricity, community projects to Afghanistan, the world knows what Pakistan brought to Afghanistan," he said.
Bagchi said that India is in touch with all stakeholders in Afghanistan.

MullahWojakCrying.jpg

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Meanwhile in afghanistan.

View attachment 96218
People can make fun... but 1st read full.

Many a times it came to my mind why this Afghanistan has never been at peace since the arrival of Islam... that is in past 1400 yrs

& I have this hypothesis... that it's some kind of curse... some hindu religious place of prime importance must have been desecrated... some sage must have been tortured/killed/raped

nothing explains it apart from a phrase "cursed land"

ok no foreigner could set foot on it for long... but... before simply calling it "graveyard of empires"... ask yourself... had even the natives be able to rule for a decent period while doing anything productive?

Marliii

Country flag

Many a times it came to my mind why this Afghanistan has never been at peace since the arrival of Islam... that is in past 1400 yrs

& I have this hypothesis... that it's some kind of curse... some hindu religious place of prime importance must have been desecrated... some sage must have been tortured/killed/raped

ok no foreigner could set foot on it for long... but... before simply calling it "graveyard of empires"... ask yourself... had even the natives be able to rule for a decent period while doing anything productive?
They have some lunatic inbred neighbors east that's the no1 problem

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

When someone proudly calls their mountains Hindukush, there are bound to be consequences.
EF77E2F0-88DE-4710-806F-6E2700E1A6BA.jpeg

Jimih

Country flag
COUP attempt pakistan 2021- new updates

Attock Fort taken over by SSG and 111 bde.

New Suspended Officers

1) Brig Laik- Dy Mil Sec C

2) Col Kamran- PS Directorate

3) Lt Col Kaisar- Dy Mil Sec B

House Arrests

1) Maj Gen Asim Malik- Vice Chief General Staff

2) Maj Gen Rasheed Mehmood- GoC 6 Arm Div

DEATH

1) Lt Col Zahir Khan- died during interrogation.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Gandhari's curse refer to MAHABHARATA.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
COUP attempt pakistan 2021- new updates

Attock Fort taken over by SSG and 111 bde.

New Suspended Officers

1) Brig Laik- Dy Mil Sec C

2) Col Kamran- PS Directorate

3) Lt Col Kaisar- Dy Mil Sec B

House Arrests

1) Maj Gen Asim Malik- Vice Chief General Staff

2) Maj Gen Rasheed Mehmood- GoC 6 Arm Div

DEATH

1) Lt Col Zahir Khan- died during interrogation.
We need to assassinate some senior officers in pork army

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Gandhari's curse was for the clan of Krishna... hence dwarka was gone.
Gandhari's curse was to Yadav dynasty not to Dwarka.

Dwarka was submerged into water bec krishna ji asked for land to make his own state from Samudra Devta, after he left mathura and with his people. So, Samudra Devta said after you go from here I will take back this land. that's why Dwarka was submerged.

acc to me.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For those who have some sympathy for pakistani muslims must watch this video of a pakistani offical threatning to rape a hindu child after killing his parents.Nearly 99.5 percent pakistani muslims are like him so next time someone pushes muslim get lynched in india show them this treatment of hindus in pakistan by muslim majority filth
Download his videos before channel go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles