India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Lol 😂 I like how porki equates trending #indianeedsoxygen equals physically helping Indians. Trending this hastag doesn’t mean it’s positive. I seen many porkis mocking or saying disgusting things about India, PM Modi or Indian COVID-19 patients when posting this hastag. I have seen many of them say Hindus deserved devastating COVID wave for “hurting” Muslims and taking over Kashmir and this wave was “Allah’s will”. Porkis are world class liars and backstabbers I hope Hindus don’t fall into there words and tricks.
Most indians dont even give a fuck to what's happening in pakistan.people like us go to laugh at porky misdeeds and liberandus for their typical randirona

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Thik hua hai , aur hona chaiye suwar log ki maut pe kis baat ka dukh.
Maza to wo peshawar ke incident me aaya tha , mai kud school me tha , logon ne 2 minute ka maun rakha mai batein kar raha tha assembly me.
Saale dushman ke death pe kaisa maun
Me too I was having exams that day and during prayer we had 2 minute silence and I was wondering why we are doing it for these mullahs?

Waanar

Country flag
Thik hua hai , aur hona chaiye suwar log ki maut pe kis baat ka dukh.
Maza to wo peshawar ke incident me aaya tha , mai kud school me tha , logon ne 2 minute ka maun rakha mai batein kar raha tha assembly me.
Saale dushman ke death pe kaisa maun
Same story, and I actually held the silence.
I was such an idiot, I was genuinely saddened.
Then, was watching a woman's interview and she was wailing for her son saying "Wo bhi toh muslim ka bacha tha. Usey kyu maara!?".
(He too was a muslim's kid. Why did they kill him?)

Really set the trajectory for me.
If it was a kafir, was it fair game?

Animals, all of them.
I make it a point to weigh in when people say "Humans are same everywhere. It's just the two governments fighting. People want peace" which is still a prevalent mindset here.
It's not. The Pork government doesn't want to fight. It wants to settle in Europe and train the next batch of Armymen for their peacetime exodus.
It's the common people.
They're the evil ones. Pork Army is more sensible and less barbaric than the people it governs (which is not saying much anyways).

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Dekho bhai log... either one of this is going to happen in next 6 months:

1. which I mentioned few days ago... LOC back to 90s state... funny biradars on this forum really loved that prediction

2. Pakistan returning to 2001-16 timeline... & as per major gaurav arya(retd)... 6 months will be extremely thrilling/nail biting for observers of Geopolitical & security matters.

so be ready with popcorn... abhi to match shuru bhi nahi hua... bas warm up chal raha.

aap counting bhool jaaoge... itne bomb blast aur fidayeen attacks honge Pakistan ki musalla afwaaj par

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Dekho bhai log... either one of this is going to happen in next 6 months:

1. which I mentioned few days ago... LOC back to 90s state... funny biradars on this forum really loved that prediction

2. Pakistan returning to 2001-16 timeline... & as per major gaurav arya(retd)... 6 months will be extremely thrilling/nail biting for observers of Geopolitical & security matters.

so be ready with popcorn... abhi to match shuru bhi nahi hua... bas warm up chal raha.

aap counting bhool jaaoge... itne bomb blast aur fidayeen attacks honge Pakistan ki musalla afwaaj par
Agar phuss hogaya to just like after 370 :rofl::rofl:

MonaLazy

need to outgrow our dharmic traditions and be totally ruthless
No need to outgrow dharma. In fact dharma is our biggest strength in our fight against the adharmis- how do we know we have not turned into savages? While holding ourselves to very high moral values sanatan provides enough leeway to pick up the sword and devour our enemies as evidenced anecdotally in the Mahabharat, and in reality with likes of Maharana Pratap, Shivaji Maharaj & Maharaja Ranjit Singh among many other luminaries.

The Mahatma arrived on the scene much later and f*ked it for all of us otherwise when needed we have been very very violent throughout history- Emperor Ashok another case in point. Anyone who still needs to be disabused of our "peacefulness" should try holding up the traffic at a busy intersection or jumping the queue at any sarkari office.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Celebrating 2 innocent pakistani deaths ?? Is this our level ?? Have we stooped so low ?? Where is our conscience ?? Is this our morality ???

The above lines if changes your heart then read this thread from page 1 , of course we should celebrate ,if a porky dies in womb ,then it's a bomb diffused before planting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles