India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackViking

Country flag
What a bunch of horseshit. If you make dumb claim of this 'composite culture' in Bharat was formed due to shitlamic contributions, why did it fail to develop in any other country where shitlame "arrived?" For example, Persia Mesopotamia iraq and Gandhara thats afghanistan had great cultures before the advent of shitlame. After shitlame conquered (or, ‘arrived’ in) those lands, even the traces of these pre-shitlamic cultures vanished from the lands. Why didn't a "composite culture" develop there?

And you are talking about civilized horseshit lmao?

Failure to accomplish total military and ideological victory over Bharat and continued resistance of Hindus at all levels is the sole reason for any "composite cultures" existing in BHARAT.

And dont you worry the blood of original inhabitants of amreekunts is your shameful lot and BHOGAM has just begun...
View attachment 96041

Now you label us as conspiracy theorists while you are the one whos actually brutally propagandized. Hindus resistence to mooslames dates back to 634 ce. The caliph to Hajaj in governer of iraq pooped in pants in request to send another of those jihadi expedition after the losses suffered between uptill 708 ad during initial frontlines in Maharashtra. Those jihadis had to wait for FULL 7 decades before being able to achieve any breakthrus in Sindh. Meanwhile same jihadis were able to absolutely buttfuck all ancient cultures all over iraq persia huge pockets within eurofags as well. Even inner mongolia was annexed.

Wherever Hindus lost they chose death over submission. They didnt become genderless cucks like amreekunts lmao. We constantly see your randi rona in eurocentric cuckholes about mooslame takeover literally every other day. What was that book "strange death of eurofags by douglus murray" ? Give it a read. And here Hindus survived endured and continue to resist repel shitlamic bychcraft from last 1000 years even to this date.

Source : From a letter by Hajjaj to muhammad bin qasim. macLean,religion and society in arab Sind, 39. As quoted in spencer, Robert (2018). The history of jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS.
Nice answer but was there even a need to answer him/her/they (whatever).
Discussions are supposed to be done with those who have knowledge on the matter, not with someone whose single source of info is some left-liberal rice bag distributor who want to defame our culture and our(ancestors) struggle to save the same.

@Del horno Me tera baap he. If you refute this fact you are a revisionist.

Varoon2

Country flag
"When did the world historical encyclopedia become islam propaganda and when did the mainstream historians became islamic.. Ugh"

India has many erudite historians and writers who have strongly countered those mainstream narratives. And in this forum, just about nobody accepts the "Islam was beneficial and enriching for India" line.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Oh my god. You guys are far up into a nasty spine of hive mentality that has gone completely wrong.. My bad I shouldn't have even commented that seeing how people are reacting to it
Lulz now accusing Hindus of "hive mentality" thats abrahmic theological scam factory . Saving indoozal sheep indoctrinating them with fear of hell and rewards of 72 virgins and make them hypnotised robots.

BlackViking

Country flag
Oh my god. You guys are far up into a nasty spine of hive mentality that has gone completely wrong.. My bad I shouldn't have even commented that seeing how people are reacting to it
Typical commie SOP. Aag lagao phir bhaag jaao.
BSDK discussion start kara he to end bhi kar, ye randi-rona of hive mentality kahin aur dikhana.

TakAman

Country flag
Now that you have commented can you cite your source
Lol, wikipedia never says something like that.

It clearly says :

1624462118291.png

Muslims suffered 3 million causalities (more than 10% population of Mughal Empire at the time). Their own policies ryt, LOL

The guy is high on weeds and thinks that nobody reads wikipedia here. And he can just troll about anything here.

Vamsi

Country flag
EVERY PAKISTANI MUST DIE A PAINFUL DEATH , AND I AM GONNA ENJOY IT WITH POPCORN .sorry i am not a asshole coward who will try to cozy up with enemy , i want their blood ,and if got a chance will surely love to kill thousands of them , it's time to avenge
Nibba , you want every Porky a painful death,but I want to curse them and their chamchas here in Bharat with brutal curse of Ashwathama and I wanna see them suffer till the end of Kali Yuga .

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Lol, wikipedia never says something like that.

It clearly says :

View attachment 96043

Muslims suffered 3 million causalities (more than 10% population of Mughal Empire at the time). Their own policies ryt, LOL

The guy is high on weeds and thinks that nobody reads wikipedia here. And he can just troll about anything here.
Man i don't know but a lot of people in india need to be made aware of these wars and the fate of sullas in these wars

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Off topic question but what has happened to you Americans now days? All defeatist and self-loathing attitude everywhere. Kissing boots of barbarians as directed by your woke masters.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
So dickhead ,first go read my reply on tai tfx thread ,where i showed you something out of idealistic world .

Now coming here ,go rrad about maharan pratap ,even akbar the cock sucker feared him , mughal expanded under akbar because they gave freedom of rule to hindu kings ,otherwise they went to any kingdom and did mass rapes and crimes , that's the reason maharana pratap was buttfucking akbar and his pups ,even jis brother was a akbar ally , akbar was preparing gor a bigger game ot weaken indian kings from within but failed ,his attempt of divide and rule was only possible under his non interference policy which angered all of mughal court .

Dickhead read about aurangzeb the slut son ,shah jahan and all their conversion policy , they survived because of their fear , beacuse every time they were strong enough they committed genocide ,take either tipu the bald ,or taimur or any of those radical pigs .

You wanna clean up porks and radicaljihadi of the crime their ancestors dud ,sorry wrong people here ,try doing it with someone who don't know ground reality ,even my ancestors fought ,even though they weren't from fighting clan , just for sake of women to be safe from those invader where whole armies raped a women , if this is normal and peaceful for you then go to hell , sucking the ass of your woke masters ,who think that some distorted history lesson can change our resolve .

EVERY PAKISTANI MUST DIE A PAINFUL DEATH , AND I AM GONNA ENJOY IT WITH POPCORN .sorry i am not a asshole coward who will try to cozy up with enemy , i want their blood ,and if got a chance will surely love to kill thousands of them , it's time to avenge

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Pakistan-linked hackers targeted Indian power company with ReverseRat

A threat actor with suspected ties to Pakistan has been striking government and energy organizations in the South and Central Asia regions to deploy a remote access trojan on compromised Windows systems, according to new research.

"Most of the organizations that exhibited signs of compromise were in India, and a small number were in Afghanistan," Lumen's Black Lotus Labs said in a Tuesday analysis. "The potentially compromised victims aligned with the government and power utility verticals."

Some of the victims include a foreign government organization, a power transmission organization, and a power generation and transmission organization. The covert operation is said to have begun at least in January 2021.

Don't worry pkg is there

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Off topic question but what has happened to you Americans now days? All defeatist and self-loathing attitude everywhere. Kissing boots of barbarians as directed by your woke masters.
Americans or rather the USA is still a Superpower alright, there's absolutely no denying that
But the society is tacky at best, I'm not saying there aren't patriots who are willing to bleed for their flag, but you Know,

wokeism has entered where rigid societal and family structure should be
Divorce rates are skyrocketing, and bastard children and teenage Mothers are everywhere like it's fking 18th century, go to YouTube the teenage Mothers are actually proud that they are teenage Mothers
Gradually the society will degrade to the point where it will be hard to keep up with their superpower status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles