Status
Not open for further replies.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1000th year mark ?
What a joke.

Delhi Sultanate first came to India via Mamluk dynasty from 1206, which was limited to UP, Bihar and Delhi and parts of Punjab and West Bengal.

Then continued with Khalji dynasty, Tughlaq, Sayyid and Lodhi dynasty.

During 1331, they expanded to rest of India and almost conquered whole of India. However, vijayanagar Empire in the South defeated them and limited them again to North India. And Mohammed bin Tughlaq conquest of entire India was limited to less than 10 years.

Then in Mughal Empire, Babur came in 1526 and till 1758. Given the territories under control by Islam (%population)

Mathematically, that counts as:

30% pop. * 250 years + 50% pop * 200 years + 90% pop * 25 years = 187.5 years of Indian rule.
They were tributary majority of the time which you didn't take into account.. They had expanded during Khliji with Malik Kafur going all the way to Tamil nadu but they were making them tributaries

TakAman

Country flag
They were tributary majority of the time which you didn't take into account.. They had expanded during Khliji with Malik Kafur going all the way to Tamil nadu but they were making them tributaries
Of-course my answer is incomplete. Why would I write a whole book on a small forum.

I never included Khalji's time as they were just there from 1290-1320 (30 years) and there expansionism and attempts were limited to 4-5 years (negligible time). Won't change the total maths and ignorable.

Muslim invasions prior to that (Ghaznavid empire, etc) were limited to modern Afghanistan and not current part of India. Not even that entered modern area of India.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Of-course my answer is incomplete. Why would I write a whole book on a small forum.

I never included Khalji's time as they were just there from 1290-1320 (30 years) and there expansionism and attempts were limited to 4-5 years (negligible time). Won't change the total maths and ignorable.

Muslim invasions prior to that (Ghaznavid empire, etc) were limited to modern Afghanistan and not current part of India. Not even that entered modern area of India.
This is some revisionism on epic porportions. Saying Ghori died immediately after his win? Is revisionism. He died 15 years after the second battle of Tarain.

No their expansion happened due to Malik Kafur because he was genius he solved the Mongol issues in the north defeating them and than this gave the sultanate A free to take the south which they did with Malik defeating the remaining 4 fiefdoms in the south

Note Gujarat was a tributary state the same goes to Kashmir and Orissa

Tamil Nadu became a tributary to Mughal which is why they were left alone

Raaakisazih

Country flag
This is some revisionism on epic porportions. Saying Ghori died immediately after his win? Is revisionism. He died 15 years after the second battle of Tarain.

No their expansion happened due to Malik Kafur because he was genius he solved the Mongol issues in the north defeating them and than this gave the sultanate A free to take the south which they did with Malik defeating the remaining 4 fiefdoms in the south
Did you even read the article?

Post edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

TakAman

Country flag

Note Gujarat was a tributary state

Tamil Nadu became a tributary to Mughal which is why they were left alone
Being a tributary state means nothing.
Pakistan pays tributes (via loan debt) to China. Is it a part of Han Empire ?

Don't know where you got the map, probably on a Paki forum.
But even your previous source of wisdom, Wikipedia does not show such a big incursion:

Neither well acknowledged youtube videos:

Again, as I said the time period of Khalji is too small to discuss or bother about.

Ayushraj

Country flag
And the same Mughals were Maratha puppets by 1758, the Mughals before announcing the heir have to consult with a Maratha sardar at that point
It's like Biden asking a local subdistrict administrator in southern Azerbaijan his approval before implementing a policy
Mughal were puppets of marathas from 1752 when Ahmadiyya pact was signed if anyone has issue in this can read Ahmadiyya pact 1752
That tipu tyrant whose capital was raged into ground twice in 1792 and 1799 by trio of brits, nizam and marathas.Tipu was only ruler in indian subcontinent who dosent recognised mughal empire from 1795

Chhatrapati Shivaji maharaj was a lone wolf who single handedly faced mughals, bijapur sultanate, golconda sultanate, Portuguese, British and siddis
His is dream was hindavi swaraaj from attockto cuttack . He wanted land fromed under attack, sindh and cuttack triangle under hindavi swaraaj

Varoon2

Country flag
I am not African but Hispanic and people sometimes get flustered by me. I like thinks to stay realistic. Not distortion of history. They could have technically decimated the Sub-continent if no rule of law had prohibited them.. It was much easier to decimate the local population just like what happened in the Americas and Australia it was the much easier methods but their rule of law was eventually their weakness hence why they were kicked out in many places they previously held for centuries due to that rule of law. If it were the Mongols, Crusaders or Vikings they would have decimated the population like they always do..

I think deep inside somewhere they wanted to decimate the population but it was prohibited for them
What's your point, then? That Hindus should feel grateful that they were weren't wiped out like the Amerindians of North and South America? Why should any people feel gratitude just for not being slaughtered or forcibly converted? And why should it be a choice for anyone, to be either genocided, or permitted to exist, by violent conquerors. Or are you wistfully thinking that would have been a good thing, if only the Moslem invaders weren't restricted by their supposedly wonderful laws?

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Being a tributary state means nothing.
Pakistan pays tributes (via loan debt) to China. Is it a part of Han Empire ?

Don't know where you got the map, probably on a Paki forum.
But even your previous source of wisdom, Wikipedia does not show such a big incursion:

Neither well acknowledged youtube videos:

Again, as I said the time period of Khalji is too small to discuss or bother about.
It was most Malik Kafur lead invasions which is correct according to the map I posted..

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
First go read my reply on tai tfx thread ,where i showed you something out of idealistic world .

Now coming here ,go rrad about maharan pratap ,even akbar the cock sucker feared him , mughal expanded under akbar because they gave freedom of rule to hindu kings ,otherwise they went to any kingdom and did mass rapes and crimes , that's the reason maharana pratap was buttfucking akbar and his pups ,even jis brother was a akbar ally , akbar was preparing gor a bigger game ot weaken indian kings from within but failed ,his attempt of divide and rule was only possible under his non interference policy which angered all of mughal court .

Read about aurangzeb the slut son ,shah jahan and all their conversion policy , they survived because of their fear , beacuse every time they were strong enough they committed genocide ,take either tipu the bald ,or taimur or any of those radical pigs .

You wanna clean up porks and radicaljihadi of the crime their ancestors dud ,sorry wrong people here ,try doing it with someone who don't know ground reality ,even my ancestors fought ,even though they weren't from fighting clan , just for sake of women to be safe from those invader where whole armies raped a women , if this is normal and peaceful for you then go to hell , sucking the ass of your woke masters ,who think that some distorted history lesson can change our resolve .

EVERY PAKISTANI MUST DIE A PAINFUL DEATH , AND I AM GONNA ENJOY IT WITH POPCORN .sorry i am not a asshole coward who will try to cozy up with enemy , i want their blood ,and if got a chance will surely love to kill thousands of them , it's time to avenge

TakAman

Country flag
What's your point, then? That Hindus should feel grateful that they were weren't wiped out like the Amerindians of North and South America? Why should any people feel gratitude just for not being slaughtered or forcibly converted? And why should it be a choice for anyone, to be either genocided, or permitted to exist, by violent conquerors. Or are you wistfully thinking that would have been a good thing, if only the Moslem invaders weren't restricted by their supposedly wonderful laws?
When there is a gun on your head, your laws change.

Why is Pakistan not invading USA and mass converting Christians to Islam, because it can't.

Most of the time, Muslims were under attack by Rajputs and Marathas (later on).

It is in their code of conduct booklet (Islam booklet, Quran) to force convert anyone who is non-believer.
That's why there are 2 billion Muslims in the world and peaceful religions like Hindu, Buddhism are less.

Why was that booklet not applied on India as Indian kingdoms were too strong. Now they give excuse like how it must be their policies, wow.

their policies are well documented in Quran BTW.

Tomorrow they will say same about China or USA.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
So dickhead ,first go read my reply on tai tfx thread ,where i showed you something out of idealistic world .

Now coming here ,go rrad about maharan pratap ,even akbar the cock sucker feared him , mughal expanded under akbar because they gave freedom of rule to hindu kings ,otherwise they went to any kingdom and did mass rapes and crimes , that's the reason maharana pratap was buttfucking akbar and his pups ,even jis brother was a akbar ally , akbar was preparing gor a bigger game ot weaken indian kings from within but failed ,his attempt of divide and rule was only possible under his non interference policy which angered all of mughal court .

Dickhead read about aurangzeb the slut son ,shah jahan and all their conversion policy , they survived because of their fear , beacuse every time they were strong enough they committed genocide ,take either tipu the bald ,or taimur or any of those radical pigs .

You wanna clean up porks and radicaljihadi of the crime their ancestors dud ,sorry wrong people here ,try doing it with someone who don't know ground reality ,even my ancestors fought ,even though they weren't from fighting clan , just for sake of women to be safe from those invader where whole armies raped a women , if this is normal and peaceful for you then go to hell , sucking the ass of your woke masters ,who think that some distorted history lesson can change our resolve .

EVERY PAKISTANI MUST DIE A PAINFUL DEATH , AND I AM GONNA ENJOY IT WITH POPCORN .sorry i am not a asshole coward who will try to cozy up with enemy , i want their blood ,and if got a chance will surely love to kill thousands of them , it's time to avenge
Based lonewolf alter ego
Waah modiji waah

Vamsi

Country flag
There was no powers who could have stood against Delhi Sultanate, Mughal empire and even 5 deccan sultanates period. They reached all the way to the south several occasions so technically there was no resistance of sort but the local population was at their mercy for a very long time centuries perhaps even a millennium. They faced no realistic resistance until it's later days with Maratha that came around their 1000th year mark.

The truth is that they were no savages due to rule of law the evidence is within their books and rule of law
Did you ever heard of our King Sri Krishna Devaraya. Mullas literally peed infront of him, they never dared to attack Vijayanagara Empire during his tenure.

Indrajit

Country flag
1000th year mark ?
What a joke.

Delhi Sultanate first came to India via Mamluk dynasty from 1206, which was limited to UP, Bihar and Delhi and parts of Punjab and West Bengal.

Then continued with Khalji dynasty, Tughlaq, Sayyid and Lodhi dynasty.

During 1331, they expanded to rest of India and almost conquered whole of India. However, vijayanagar Empire in the South defeated them and limited them again to North India. And Mohammed bin Tughlaq conquest of entire India was limited to less than 10 years.

Then in Mughal Empire, Babur came in 1526 and till 1758. Given the territories under control by Islam (%population)

Mathematically, that counts as:

30% pop. * 250 years + 50% pop * 200 years + 90% pop * 25 years = 187.5 years of Indian rule.
Anybody who’s says anything about 1000 years of Muslim rule is not to be taken seriously. That is a typical masturbatory fantasy of some. Waste of time engaging anyone jerking off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles