India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonaLazy

converting buttrape to a success
"We speak to them behind close doors".. I think Im the Dim is being very upfront about it because who is to say what happens behind closed doors?

"What our conversations have been with the Chinese this is not the case according to them.."

That's like asking the thief if he stole. Immu is two-faced, with the amount of lies he can spew while claiming Islamophobia, wonder why @jonathanvswan didn't say to his face- "The biggest hypocrite in the room is you!".

MonaLazy

repeated questions to Pakistan about Xinjiang and Pakistan stoutly defending China, actually helps Pakistan.. reminds China time and again that they need to keep the money tap to Pakistan open...
There was a time when China used Paki good offices with the West to gain access to Western manufacturing and capital. No more.

China is the last nation to bother about what's being written in the foreign press. They don't have to face elections and have an internet firewall to stop such slanderous videos from getting to Chinese people. They have no reason to appear the good boy before Western press which is as it is pillorying them so much at USA's insistence.

But see how they punished the guy that claimed more casualties at Galwan than the CCP bots were willing to admit. Same thing with Peskytanis- how they launched a fool-hardy Op Swift Retreat in broad daylight to cover loss of face before own people. In that sense both countries are similar.

IMO this hypocritical double speak bolsters India's case. The whole world (barring China and Porkis) can see Pakis are lying through their teeth. When asked about Xinjiang they divert to Kashmir. Talking Kashmir is just an escape hatch for Immu- you can see how his face fell when he was asked this question, he knew it was coming and this is a pre-prepared answer. How hard is it for anyone to see that their Muslimi empathy is as fake as butts filled with silicone? Such buffoonery from their highest office only strengthens our case on Kashmir.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
90% of jats, rajputs have central Asian DNA traces... bcoz they are descendants of HUNAS & SHAKAS who settled in north & north-western India

people in karnataka(tulu area) have traces of european DNA

isme sangh kahan se aa gaya

bhadass nikalne ke liye kuch bhi bol do... huh
You realise what you are saying ?
You are giving even more fodder to those dravida nadu and bahujan leftists .
Plus rajputs are found from rajasthan to bihar , so precisely which rajputs ?

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
90% of jats, rajputs have central Asian DNA traces... bcoz they are descendants of HUNAS & SHAKAS who settled in north & north-western India

Not all Rajputs have Central Asian origin. Rathores Didn't. It mostly northern ones from jammu, himachal, Uttarakhand , punjab etc who are decadents of huns, but they have mixed heavily with the native Rajputs over centuries. Most Rajput population of hill states is due to migration from Rajasthan & lower region's. i have my family linage record all the way back to 1700 as records are kept in Haridwar. Record before that are with other pandit ji. Since my ancestors migrated & settled there from Rajasthan according to them.
Jats are decedent of Sakas & Kushanas not huns.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Not all Rajputs have Central Asian origin. Rathores Didn't. It mostly northern ones from jammu, himachal, Uttarakhand , punjab etc who are decadents of huns, but they have mixed heavily with the native Rajputs over centuries. Most Rajput population of hill states is due to migration from Rajasthan & lower region's. i have my family linage record all the way back to 1700 as records are kept in Haridwar. Record before that are with other pandit ji. Since my ancestors migrated & settled there from Rajasthan according to them.
Jats are decedent of Sakas & Kushanas not huns.
Sakas and kushnas are not too far away people , though.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

I am not giving fodder to anyone... nor willing to offend anyone

& my claim is not related to absurd aryan invasion theory.

Invasion of hunas occured during time of Harsh vardhan

In words of RC Majumdar "Hunas were defeated by Harsha, settled all along the north-west & were assimilated... later when 1st wave of islamic invaders came... the descendants of these hunas became the flag bearers of hindu resistance"

Aryan invasion according to the claimants occured some 3000 years ago

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
[

Does US not have an equivalent to brahmos?

If yes then what is it?

If not then why not?
No

Their new generation anti ship missile is known as LRASM... its subsonic & very stealthy & loaded with electronic counter measures & Artificial intelligence... perhaps US doesn't believe that supersonic speed will give them edge

all supersonic ASHM missiles in existence are bulky & consume a lot of space.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag

Ooh....90%...
Central Asian DNA traces......but all are descendants of......with just traces......

Tulu area....European DNA......woweee!

Last time you were dissing Bengali Hindu women....now trying something else....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles