Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
American probably, both M4s have FN style Handguard
All this to get Assraped by chad RR
After pulwama episode... I identified this & tagged several defence enthusiasts on Twitter & veterans... all did a morphological comparison & came to conclusion that it was not American but "shibli"

thanKs to fascist Twitter... my account is gone

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
After pulwama episode... I identified this & tagged several defence enthusiasts on Twitter & veterans... all did a morphological comparison & came to conclusion that it was not American but "shibli"

thanKs to fascist Twitter... my account is gone
I was talking about the rifle
But similar M4s exist in darra and Peshawar albeit of a lower quality

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Multilateral steps being taken to ensure Kashmir goes back to 90s situation:

1. Pakistan moving out of grey list
2. Restoration of statehood of J&K
3. US moving out of AF-PAK
4. $400 billion to be pumped in Iran(Iran in chinese pockets & Shias of Kashmir, kargil & Ladakh are sworn followers of Khomeini... though they were peaceful till now)
7. ....

leaving 5th,6th,7th for the unseen unknown foreplay happening behind closed doors which will reveal itself in coming days.

kuch bhi kaho... pakis though lesser evolved sub human species... beggars... degenerates... seem to be still in control.
And more balakotes will be followed.

sorcerer

Country flag
J&K: Baramulla police along with Indian Army busted Narco-terror module and arrested 10 persons
ANI | 19 Jun 2021, 11:03 PM ISTPost a Comment

1 minute

Baramulla police along with Indian Army busted Narco-terror module and arrested 10 persons on June 19. Police recovered 4 pistols, 10 grenades, 8 kg heroine, 4 magazines along with Rs 22 lakh cash. Further investigation is underway. “These arms and ammunition were hidden under cavities in vehicles. We're investigating how they were transporting it. We've some leads that point to people from outside the Union Territory. We've so far arrested 10 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles