India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
Simply the basics are enough. I don't think any of us expect to be Para special forces in such a position either. Hell, even an informal training pipeline in CRPF camps will do.

You have such a huge pool to recruit from. We're all unemployed men with raging hormones, no wahmyn and no nobler goal in sight.
I mean, at least that's what I think DFIans are.😏
I'm a genius! I have found the solution for the unemployment crisis in India!

Yo R&AW, send me a message...😎

back....

please...

View attachment 95539
I am a security Head, I can make u secure so please take me with you

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Simply the basics are enough. I don't think any of us expect to be Para special forces in such a position either. Hell, even an informal training pipeline in CRPF camps will do.

You have such a huge pool to recruit from. We're all unemployed men with raging hormones, no wahmyn and no nobler goal in sight.
I mean, at least that's what I think DFIans are.😏
I'm a genius! I have found the solution for the unemployment crisis in India!

Yo R&AW, send me a message...😎

back....

please...

View attachment 95539
Jokes aside, they take people from IPS and IB, I guess?

Ayushraj

Country flag
How does restoring statehood status would resolve the indo-pak border conflict on kashmir. Pak is the lapdog of new master China, i dont believe in this theory Biden pressure. If China orders so pak will violate the ceasefire agreement at anytime. We agreed to ceasefire due to covid and economy slowdown, to conserve resources and focus more on the eastern border.
No doubt we would have some security implications when we will give statehood to J$K and anti national forces will capture the power. In past we already have expertise to deal with them efficiently
But we should keep in mind GOI has look after whole country if western countries can give us better trade deals or favor in return for temporary peace agreement with Pakistan we should be readily accepting that.
Always remember PV Narishma Rao 1994 policy of pok and gilgit baltistan which clearly says it's our land.
This is just for temporary Peace j$k will remain as disputed for both indian and porkistan

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Look at the Lal topi .Once I
he was threatening to go to war with India but over a period of time his voice has changed. He looks totally different. He is not talking to attack India anymore. He is worried about the safety of Pakistanis. This is what Modi can do without going to war and by using very limited force.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Afghanistan will fall within 2 years to taliban.then it will be 90s level insurgency in the valley but unlike 90s were we were almost unprepared this time we have a strong fence and 30 years experience of sending these inbreds to hoors.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Afghanistan will fall within 2 years to taliban.then it will be 90s level insurgency in the valley but unlike 90s were we were almost unprepared this time we have a strong fence and 30 years experience of sending these inbreds to hoors.
2 yrs... really!

I bet 2 months at most after amreekis withdraw

Jimih

Country flag
Is Modi sarkar overthinking about the consequences of giving equal rights to Jammu and rehabitaliation of KPs in a Muslim majority state? Is BJP overthinking that these steps may damage the "so called" secular credentials in the international arena?

Is Gupkar Gang feeding this same mantra to Babaji's ears?

Or Babaji mulling for installing a puppet CM after conducting elections in the State.

In my opinion best scenario will be Lakshadweep like UT for Kashmir and Statehood for Ladakh and Jammu. And do not conduct elections without de-limitation otherwise Jammu and Ladakh will be screwed again.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
The Afghan army is trash but their SF will fight and taking full of taliban is not possible even for taliban within months
They have very poor discipline at a unit level
Have you seen those vice documentaries? They can't even march in a proper line

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Multilateral steps being taken to ensure Kashmir goes back to 90s situation:

1. Pakistan moving out of grey list
2. Restoration of statehood of J&K
3. US moving out of AF-PAK
4. $400 billion to be pumped in Iran(Iran in chinese pockets & Shias of Kashmir, kargil & Ladakh are sworn followers of Khomeini... though they were peaceful till now)
7. ....

leaving 5th,6th,7th for the unseen unknown foreplay happening behind closed doors which will reveal itself in coming days.

kuch bhi kaho... pakis though lesser evolved sub human species... beggars... degenerates... seem to be still in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles