India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Yes, I am also hearing murmurs of statehood being restored and Modi moving to pre 370 era*. This will be disaster of epic proportions.
I mean if by "moving to pre 370 era" you mean restoring statehood then wasn't that always the plan?, what remains to be seen is the other part of it.
My wish would be, Bifurcation and inclusion of some parts of Kashmir in Jammu(to which KPs can go back to), statehood to Jammu and rest of Kashmir remains a UT( maybe even a state after 5-10 years), Ladakh remains unchanged.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Restoring article 370 is porkistani propaganda and nothing else.
People in India are also taking it seriously
Amendment made in 2019 clearly says article 370 can only be amended when parliament is in session.
before 2019 it can be amended by president .
Currently their is no session of parliament going on

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan plans to set up international media channel funded by China to build narrative: Report

4-5 minutes

An international news media platform funded by China to build a favourable narrative is part of Pakistan’s information warfare, according to a concept paper on Sino-Pak collaboration intercepted by Indian intelligence agencies.
The leaked documents that Indian agencies have laid their hands on from Pakistan's security establishment show that Pakistan wants to collaborate with China to carry out an information war campaign globally, with Beijing providing finances and guidance.

sorcerer

Country flag
Kashmir-focused Pak terror groups in Afghanistan planning to target Indian interests: French think tank
Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury

3-4 minutes

Kashmir-focused Pakistani terror groups are active in Afghanistan and are determined to target India and its interests, alleged a report published on Friday by noted French think-tank 'Centre for Analysis of Terrorism'. “…following the US withdrawal from Afghanistan, one is likely to witness a resurgence of the Taliban and probably a more operational coordination between Pakistan-supported groups like the LET & JEM and the Taliban.
Further, as brought out in the 11th report of the UN security Council’s Analytic Support Sanctions Monitoring Committee, the linkages between Taliban and al Qa’ida were deepening and that AQ was quietly gaining strength in Afghanistan while continuing to operate under the Taliban’s protection,” according to the report that sought to highlight global linkages between Pak-based terror groups and global terror outfits.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan plans to set up international media channel funded by China to build narrative: Report

4-5 minutes

An international news media platform funded by China to build a favourable narrative is part of Pakistan’s information warfare, according to a concept paper on Sino-Pak collaboration intercepted by Indian intelligence agencies.
The leaked documents that Indian agencies have laid their hands on from Pakistan's security establishment show that Pakistan wants to collaborate with China to carry out an information war campaign globally, with Beijing providing finances and guidance.

Since social media has run out of steam with new indian laws in position..pakis have to look further. This was expected

another_armchair

Country flag
Don't get me started

MI & IB guys visiting Kashmiri pandit camps from Delhi to Jammu... assuring them all f**king support... to pick up weapons & return to Kashmir... truck loads of weapons were promised... not even a single KP in exile dared

if you are not ready to pick up arms yourself... any number of armed forces won't protect you
Bhai, MI was quite content going head down ass up in a local mosque, banging K chics, getting flooded with marriage proposals and Rs 501 as meher as long as they would take their girls out of the valley to a better life instead of being a foreigners concubine.

As for KP's refusing to pick the gun, it was a very tiny minority and they demanded a job in TA at least to give them some immunity. They didn't want to end up as pawns fighting a losing war. The VDC's did a decent job with their 303s and SLRs in Jammu and some Hindu hamlets.

The KP's continue to covet the uniform because there is no victory in a minority Hindu insurgency without the backing of the state.

The handlers would make money while the KP's would fill the morgues.

Waanar

Country flag
My dream list:

Separate Statehood for Kashmir and Jammu.

Special Provisions for Kashmiri Pandits to safely return and settle back in Kashmir.

Absolutely NO return of Article 370 and Article 35.
Tbh, this time, there shouldn't be just KPs in there alone.

Let others join the dirty game.
I'd give my left nut to fight Taliban without ROEs in an unofficial capacity but I'm just a kid pumped up on hormones. Offer some incentives to poors from other states. Even simple stuff like wooden houses and a small plot will cause a huge influx of men.
Artificially bump up the land cost and offer it for free to willing and able men who are ready to fkin die.
We have huge population. Even if a single percent is mentally ill enough to take up the offer, valley's pacified.

another_armchair

Country flag

I'd give my left nut to fight Taliban without ROEs in an unofficial capacity but I'm just a kid pumped up on hormones. Offer some incentives to poors from other states. Even simple stuff like wooden houses and a small plot will cause a huge influx of men.
Artificially bump up the land cost and offer it for free to willing and able men who are ready to fkin die.
We have huge population. Even if a single percent is mentally ill enough to take up the offer, valley's pacified.
I hope I get to see this day before my time comes. Would be a life well spent indeed.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

For 2.5 acre plot, 4× firearms with stockpile of ammo... & a 3 month combat training... I am ready to go in first :india2:...

Taqdeer teri tasveer teri, ab duniya hai jaagir teri
taarikh ne hai ye farmaya, aye Mard-e-mujahid jaag zara
ab waqt sahadat hai aaya

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
For 2.5 acre plot, 4× firearms with stockpile of ammo... & a 3 month combat training... I am ready to go in first :india2:...

Taqdeer teri tasveer teri, ab duniya hai jaagir teri
taarikh ne hai ye farmaya, aye Mard-e-mujahid jaag zara
ab waqt sahadat hai aaya
Just 1 more facility... amendment in hindu marriage act & special marriage act... "those Hindus settling in Kashmir can marry upto 10"

bas fir aur kya chahiye... atleast ek district mein hindu majority to main akele kar dun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles