India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Porki in past have trained many Chechnya jihad to fight against Soviet in Afghanistan.
After breakup of USSR some Chenchens also fought in kashmir. Even they also fought against Russians afterwards till 2016
Porki most probably are wanting to repeat history of afghan jihad in Afghanistan. So porkis entered with fake ids either for Chenchen fighter or for money for Afghanistan.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Porki in past have trained many Chechnya jihad to fight against Soviet in Afghanistan.
After breakup of USSR some Chenchens also fought in kashmir. Even they also fought against Russians afterwards till 2016
Porki most probably are wanting to repeat history of afghan jihad in Afghanistan. So porkis entered with fake ids either for Chenchen fighter or for money for Afghanistan.
I believe there was a table which specifies how many Jihadis were killed each year in the Kashmir Insurgency from the 90s
With their nationalities as well
Anybody has that table?

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I believe there was a table which specifies how many Jihadis were killed each year in the Kashmir Insurgency from the 90s
With their nationalities as well
Anybody has that table?

I don't have the table... but nationalities from north africa to middle east to central asia to caucasians have been found among the slaughtered pigs in Kashmir... based on their morphology & DNA fingerprinting

such was the glorification of jihad-e-Kashmir in 90s that fighters from all over muslim world came

read this☝ in an article 15 years ago... while in school

Waanar

Country flag
I don't have the table... but nationalities from north africa to middle east to central asia to caucasians have been found among the slaughtered pigs in Kashmir... based on their morphology & DNA fingerprinting

such was the glorification of jihad-e-Kashmir in 90s that fighters from all over muslim world came

I've always said this and will keep saying this till someone listens.
Raise up and arm militias in Kashmir (Hindu ones) and let them loose.

Do you get a higher body count in the short term?
Yes.

Do you get a larger impact than a purely military effort?
Yes.

If Salwa Judum is anything to go by, the only ones who can beat back and destroy any such fancy uprisings are the residents.
Of course, outsiders will need an acclimatization period and it may get us some reprimand from some white woman sitting in her first world country trying to play messiah but the end goal should never be or have been ending the insurgency.
It'll keep rearing it's ugly head every few weeks.

The end goal should be an end to the environment that is generating the insurgency.

Their TFR is already low. We can fix this in half a decade.
Hell, institutionalising a Basij-esque militia as the stitch to the wears and tears of the country will be so much more conducive in not just stopping and ending terrorism but also double up as a Hindu revivalism movement.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

I Remember Turks, Central Asians, and even Indonesians for god's sake, the supposedly peaceful of the lot

ladder

Country flag
Though the Madras Presidency had an overwhelming Hindu majority, the islands had a Muslim majority. Hence, it seemed possible that the new dominion of Pakistan might seek to lay claim to the islands. On the orders of Vallabhbhai Patel, the first Home Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of India, a ship of the Royal Indian Navy was sent to the islands to hoist the Indian national flag and ensure the islands' integration into the Union of India. Hours after the arrival of the Indian ship, vessels of the Royal Pakistan Navy were seen near the islands, but after observing Indian naval presence they returned to Karachi.

Source: Wikipedia

It seems that the Pakistanis wanted to lay claim to the Lakshadweep Islands but seeing that India had already occupied them, there wasn't anything they could do.
That doesn't answer me. I have also mentioned about HM Patel sending Policemen.
But I want answer to your statement

...it was technically supposed to go to them....
----
1. Who was managing/ ruling those Island before 1947.
2. Under which clause of India's India's Independence act determined the above statement of yours.

Pakistan wanted to occupy and then conduct a plebiscite to transfer the accreditation. But that was an afterthought.

But, by no means one can say that those Islands were technically supposed to go to them.

Because
1. Before 1947 those Island were administered directly under Madras presidency and Madras presidency wasn't to be bifurcated based on religion.
2. To join India or Pakistan was a choice for princely states ( with certain conditions) again which is not the case here.

Hope it clears the situation.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I Remember Turks, Central Asians, and even Indonesians for god's sake, the supposedly peaceful of the lot
Those who missed the train of Afghan jihad & grew up listening tales of mujahideen bravery against Soviets picked the train of Kashmir jihad ... hell those days all western media had made the jihadis heroes

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I've always said this and will keep saying this till someone listens.
Raise up and arm militias in Kashmir (Hindu ones) and let them loose.

Do you get a higher body count in the short term?
Yes.

Do you get a larger impact than a purely military effort?
Yes.

If Salwa Judum is anything to go by, the only ones who can beat back and destroy any such fancy uprisings are the residents.
Of course, outsiders will need an acclimatization period and it may get us some reprimand from some white woman sitting in her first world country trying to play messiah but the end goal should never be or have been ending the insurgency.
It'll keep rearing it's ugly head every few weeks.

The end goal should be an end to the environment that is generating the insurgency.

Their TFR is already low. We can fix this in half a decade.
Hell, institutionalising a Basij-esque militia as the stitch to the wears and tears of the country will be so much more conducive in not just stopping and ending terrorism but also double up as a Hindu revivalism movement.

Don't get me started

MI & IB guys visiting Kashmiri pandit camps from Delhi to Jammu... assuring them all f**king support... to pick up weapons & return to Kashmir... truck loads of weapons were promised... not even a single KP in exile dared

if you are not ready to pick up arms yourself... any number of armed forces won't protect you

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Don't get me started

MI & IB guys visiting Kashmiri pandit camps from Delhi to Jammu... assuring them all f**king support... to pick up weapons & return to Kashmir... truck loads of weapons were promised... not even a single KP in exile dared

if you are not ready to pick up arms yourself... any number of armed forces won't protect you
Do you think any Kafir will have the motivation to pick up arms against some Jihadi who sees god in the barrel of the gun held by the enemy?

Jimih

Country flag
Don't get me started

@FalconSlayers substance or hot air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles