India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
aap log aur sun lo... phir aur zyada hasna

To create a decent environment for chinese exploitation of Afghanistan... it is necessary to keep the Taliban &other jihadis busy... & nothing better than jihad-e-Kashmir to keep them busy
All correct ,in scenario where we would be waiting for them to do all this and we would just wait and watch

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
chalo... now let's remove paki/cheeni saazish from equation... & understand what west wants

islamists need to be divided on many fronts... at present all are concentrated on israel...

India by whatever action it takes will relieve some pressure on israel

at the same time... saudis asked Bangladesh to take back 54000 rohingyas

who knows... much more is cooking...

but I feel... all are related

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
chalo... now let's remove paki/cheeni saazish from equation... & understand what west wants

islamists need to be divided on many fronts... at present all are concentrated on israel...

India by whatever action it takes will relieve some pressure on israel

at the same time... saudis asked Bangladesh to take back 54000 rohingyas

who knows... much more is cooking...

but I feel... all are related
This year is very interesting ,fuck it ,this decade is very interesting , Don't know what will happen

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
The bifurcation of J&K, with the creation of a state of Jammu, and restoration of statehood of Ladakh, or the incorporation of Jammu into Ladakh as an administrative entity?
That still doesn't explain the additional force deployment

Think about something that will arouse the jihadis

& here the narrative of a UT for persecuted Kashmiri pandits suits the bill

Ladakh has too less population to be ever made a state

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
That still doesn't explain the additional force deployment

Think about something that will arouse the jihadis

& here the narrative of a UT for persecuted Kashmiri pandits suits the bill

Ladakh has too less population to be ever made a state
If you read my point, I said that a bifurcation made no sense for additional force deployment.

It is also impossible and useless for the establishment of a separate UT for the Pandits. Their right is on all of Kashmir, and it is not possible to construct a new UT over a week or two to construct an entirely new entity, which would involve displacement of millions and resettlement of already well-entrenched Pandits in other parts of the country.

Ladakh is a union territory. A lower population doesn't mean it cannot be a state. By those standards, several states in the North East have a low population as well?

Indrajit

Country flag
The bifurcation of J&K, with the creation of a state of Jammu, and restoration of statehood of Ladakh, or the incorporation of Jammu into Ladakh as an administrative entity?
That will have to pass parliament, can't be done otherwise.the original reason to keep Jammu and Kashmir together was to prevent Kashmir from becoming purely a Muslim populace area. Maybe not the best for jammu but in any case, statehood for Jammu as a separate entity (if further bifurcated) will invite both legal and perception troubles. What justification for giving Jammu statehood while denying it to Kashmir and Ladakh.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
If you read my point, I said that a bifurcation made no sense for additional force deployment.

It is also impossible and useless for the establishment of a separate UT for the Pandits. Their right is on all of Kashmir, and it is not possible to construct a new UT over a week or two to construct an entirely new entity, which would involve displacement of millions and resettlement of already well-entrenched Pandits in other parts of the country.

Ladakh is a union territory. A lower population doesn't mean it cannot be a state. By those standards, several states in the North East have a low population as well?

A UT for KP's is one of the few sustainable solutions... or they will be thrown out once again or persecuted by other means if they live scattered all across Kashmir

The lowest population state is sikkim with a population of 7.3 lakhs & population of Ladakh is 2.8 lakhs.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
That will have to pass parliament, can't be done otherwise.the original reason to keep Jammu and Kashmir together was to prevent Kashmir from becoming purely a Muslim populace area. Maybe not the best for jammu but in any case, statehood for Jammu as a separate entity (if further bifurcated) will invite both legal and perception troubles. What justification for giving Jammu statehood while denying it to Kashmir and Ladakh.
Precisely what I mentioned in my previous post. Discontent may rise among local population, but maybe not as much as after Article 370.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
please do read

Now... let's explore the UP elections dimension as well(for the sake of leftist victimhood)... & ask ourselves what kind of moves in J&K can arouse the Saffron flag bearers(like me)?
Only 2 possibilities:

1. Take POK
2. The Rumour of UT for KP's

The second one will help in consolidation of the 10% brahmin voters in UP(some of those are surely moving away from BJP)

rest no matter what addition subtraction multiplication division you do... won't placate or please the audience

& restoration of statehood when you are on a weak wicket(after being hit severely by pandemic) will be seen as loss/cowardice... & will be easily manipulated by left wing media both inside & outside India

what you people think?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
please do read

Now... let's explore the UP elections dimension as well(for the sake of leftist victimhood)... & ask ourselves what kind of moves in J&K can arouse the Saffron flag bearers(like me)?
Only 2 possibilities:

1. Take POK
2. The Rumour of UT for KP's

The second one will help in consolidation of the 10% brahmin voters in UP(some of those are surely moving away from BJP)

rest no matter what addition subtraction multiplication division you do... won't placate or please the audience

& restoration of statehood when you are on a weak wicket(after being hit severely by pandemic) will be seen as loss/cowardice... & will be easily manipulated by left wing media both inside & outside India

what you people think?
I wouldn't view it with such a narrow lens, relocating KP and restoring statehood has always been in the government's agenda, why the delay and close to the elections you ask?

1) LAC

2) Pandemic

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I wouldn't view it with such a narrow lens, relocating KP and restoring statehood has always been in the government's agenda, why the delay and close to the elections you ask?

1) LAC

2) Pandemic

yeah, was always on govt agenda to be done by 2025-26 as per my sources

I THINK YOU PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS... COME BACK TO "5 AUG, 2019"...😄

J&K WAS MADE UT WITH LEGISLATURE 😁

& LADAKH WAS MADE UT MINUS LEGISLATURE

it means that restoration of statehood has nothing to do with conduct of elections in JK... they can be conducted even now in UT of JK😄

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
yeah, was always on govt agenda to be done by 2025-26 as per my sources

I THINK YOU PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS... COME BACK TO "5 AUG, 2019"...😄

J&K WAS MADE UT WITH LEGISLATURE 😁

& LADAKH WAS MADE UT MINUS LEGISLATURE

it means that restoration of statehood has nothing to do with conduct of elections in JK... they can be conducted even now in UT of JK😄

I think many have forgotten this...

let's move ahead in our discussion with this point in mind... that restoration of statehood & conduct of elections are not related.

sorcerer

Country flag
BCA student running smear campaign against Kashmiri pandits arrested

Samiullah, who has done his bachelor's in computer applications (BCA), was operating fake social media accounts to target one of the Kashmiri Pandit family by spreading canard against the latter of being an informer of security forces

Trouble for the Kashmiri Pandit family - who ran a medical store in Srinagar outskirts- started on June 16, when a terrorist was killed by security forces in the Naugam area.

Soon after that incident, for no rhyme and reason, this Kashmiri Pandit family was targeted on Facebook and Twitter. Twitter handle - Sana Nazki and Facebook account - Purva Andrabi - started blaming this family of providing tip-off to security forces that led to the encounter in Naugam area in which terrorist was eliminated.

sorcerer

Country flag
What kind of a joker he is, does he even think before opening his mouth that what he’s about to speak? How’s India’s presence in Afghanistan a matter for Pakistan? It’s our choice to have our presence in Afghanistan if Afghan government welcomes it.
Qureshit is really pissed off that no strategy of pakistan is working in Afghanistan..
He is blabbering what china wants to say..thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles