India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajit

Country flag
lel. you don't even know the meaning of the word sati.

the word sati iterally means wife. first learn some sanskrit before you interpret any texts.

the english historians popularised the word "satee" into the act of women burning herself when husband died

the right term is "sati sahagamana" = sati + saha + gamana = wife going together. together with whom?
with husband. when? during death.

it means a wife dying together with her husband.

the total word "sati sahagamana" started as a metaphor of chaste women.
if a women was ready to go to death along with her husband, it means she loved her husband sooo much.

all that meaning coupled with islamic invasions in middle ages after 800 AD turned into widow burning practice. in some cases women burnt themselves to save themselves from rape. in other cases they were forced.

" our ". what's this our that you are talking of.

turning different philosophies and religions into sects and then grouping all the incoherent ideologies into one big religion as hinduism. don't put the flaws of some sub religions onto other.

nothings changing. man is always a man. all he does is consume earth and produce earth. its just that he does it more efficiently today than some 7000 yrs ago.

in the mean time, the reality of existence has been found out. what makes this "ego or atman" perceive this reality as a gross elemental existence is already known.
:) in the words of Thanos, you are not the only one cursed with knowledge. Peace out.

airstrike99

Country flag
it’s not just women, men too gave up their body during those times when they felt they fulfilled all their duties and had nothing more to aspire to other than be one with atman.

other path men took was sanyas after completing their vanaprastha.

There are documented cases of kings offering themselves to fire or water towards the end of their lives.
true. even the human king rama offered himself to water according to uttara khanda mentioned in the padma purana ( since padma purana also has its own version of ramayana, a bit different from valmiki's) and valmiki didn't write uttara khanda.

airstrike99

Country flag
:) in the words of Thanos, you are not the only one cursed with knowledge. Peace out.
in the words of Thanos, you are not the only one cursed with knowledge
quoting some dumbass slogans made by some fictional characters in an unrealistic movie. its your last resort. you ain't got any arguments with my statement. so i would assume that you accept my arguments

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
quoting some dumbass slogans made by some fictional characters in an unrealistic movie. its your last resort. you ain't got any arguments with my statement. so i would assume that you accept my arguments
And that dialogue was nothing serious , dude thanos knew iron man from avengers 1 , when he destroyed chittori with a nuke

Fire and groove

Country flag
All we want is, give free passes to muslims.

Because they are holier than thou.

Yindus must learn from them.

And, "Terrorism has no Religion"

Yindus magically disappered from Kairana, Bhainsa, Malda, Bhagalpur, Muzarffarnagar, Murshidabad, Saharanpur, Noakhali, East Pakistan, Lahore.

And yet Yindus are trying to disppear Muslims.

Shame on you Yindus.
That isn't terrorism. Terrorism - although devoid of a fixed definition even still - Is to use shock value through violence to achieve political and/or social objectives. Demographic change itself doesn't fall under that definition.

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles