India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The land connection is there on the map hard to miss just because of different nations doesn't change much in the event of disaster
Finally comrade , india is not spain or any other weak nation.
The pakistani and us are from same stock, converted afraid hindus they are.
Actually I want a war with them , to settle many things with them.

airstrike99

Country flag
The problem here is the assumption that communities, people and humans work like a hive mind, and that an entire community of 200 million people will follow their "religious leaders" to their beck and call, or that a large of majority of them are involved in a conspiracy. Muslims are a people, Islam is a religion. Using religion as a medium for ambition and fanaticism has been prevalent prevalent everywhere since time immemorial, as can be traced to various religious quarters including that of the RSS. Lest we forget Savarkar and his stance on deporting all Indians that didn't have the inherent "hinduness" i.e Christians and Muslims ;Also lauding Nazi Germany's history, comparing the German Jews to Indian Muslims and Christians.

If we want to discuss the "volatility" of one's religion, then I'll point to the fact that pretty much all religions have skeletons in their closets:
The Old and New testaments are just as violent, if not more than the Quran and the Crusades are an exemplary exhibition of what happens when you let power-hungry fanatics who use religion as a medium gain....power. Islamic extremists have been far more active in the past 100 years. More so than ever before, and most of them haven't even read the book (they can't even define what Jihad is) and those that have actively manipulate those who haven't for their own ambitions (afghanistan - warlords, Turkey - erdogan, Terrorists - every single one of em). It's not that their ranks only include the naive, they also have fanatic sociopaths looking to justify their actions. It doesn't help that the west is actively responsible for what the middle east is today starting with the creation of fundamentalist Saudi Arabia by the British, Muslims of different sects (because they aren't united under one single banner, just like the Christians have their own Denominations) have faced persecution from their own extremists more so than others.
Hinduism hasn't always been a shining beacon of enlightenment either. The fact that Hinduism previously included the practice of Sati (you know, burning women alive out of superstitious beliefs) and is still actively struggling with the caste system - one of the most brutal and inhuman hierarchical systems to ever exist for thousands of years - should attest to that. This is driven from the fact that it was shaped by us, humans.
Judaism is Abrahamic, and as you'd expect not very people friendly itself.
Buddhist extremism is an excellent example of my point here. Even though Buddhism strictly preaches non-violence of any kind whatsoever, it didn't stop monks from calling to arms in Thailand during the 70s; Nor did it stop the Myanmar military from trying to force assimilation of it's minorities from the 80s onwards under a Buddhist nationalistic identity.
The Sikh empire had a superiority complex of it's own under Maharaja Ranjeet Singh, wherein it actively advocated the Guru Granth Sahib's teachings while still running a slave trade participating in conquest and war for the sole purpose of expansion. Then there's the Khalistani insurgency, which came about from the congress's usual communal politics.....
I hope you're sensing the theme here. Human flaws and propensity to dispense misery are prevalent in all quarters of life. It isn't confined to a certain community, it comes from the culture, teaachings and environment you're raised in. Religion is a system of beliefs WE create to tell ourselves there's a meaning to all this, that we aren't just animals even though we are. Once you've raised an entire generation of people and driven away the "them", how long before that bloodlust turns on the "us"? It's not like you can just flip anger off like a switch, an angry people will move heaven and earth to justify their anger on anything they can find. We are well on our way to regressing into a toxic society, rather than addressing the root cause of our situation. We are not really dealing with a Hindu-Muslim crisis here, we're dealing with geo-political ambitions of those in power. Whether it be the oblivious morons in the PMA with delusions of grandeur, or the leadership here that's exploiting the still very alive insecurity born out of our colonial past and inferiority complex.
Trust me, India and it's institutions will still stand. Islamic extremists aren't going to take over the country, especially with an inept Pakistan and a tactically bankrupt militancy in Kashmir driving this "take over". If this proxy war has taken such a toll on us, it's because we outright refuse to adapt and try to solve the issue. You'd think after 30 years of insurgency we would have realized the importance of setting up a full-fledged and empowered special operations command, strengthened our intelligence apparatus and waged war on the insurgency within Pakistan itself to dismantle the system from within, but our politicians aren't interested in that when they can prolong the suffering to play vote-bank politics.

Also, you should probably take some time off the internet. Delete your twitter (you'll thank me for it), take your dog for a walk, talk to some people, meet a girl/take your girl out for a date and just mellow down for once. You seem way too angry for it to be healthy for you. Listen to some Motley Crue or something πŸ˜‚. Don't let the tomfoolery on the news get to you. If you want to learn something: read a history book with sources that's been peer reviewed from a reputable historian.

Hinduism hasn't always been a shining beacon of enlightenment either. The fact that Hinduism previously included the practice of Sati (you know, burning women alive out of superstitious beliefs) and is still actively struggling with the caste system - one of the most brutal and inhuman hierarchical systems to ever exist for thousands of years - should attest to that. This is driven from the fact that it was shaped by us, humans.

oh... so you know what hinduism is? answer my 2 questions.
1)what makes someone a hindu?
2)name all the religions of hinduism.
gru.jpg

if you can't answer, then stfu.

also "sati sahagamana" means women who loves her husband so much that her heart stops beating or atleast she become unconscious, the moment she hears the news of her husband's death.

after some thousands of years, sati turned into this:
during islamic invasions and mughal rule, women started burning themselves or let others burn them, cuz they thought its better to get burnt to death than raped by hundreds of islamic soldiers.

do you think these women would still have the intention to live after all that torture. let me tell you that today's ISIS is like 100 times liberal compared to islam of middle ages.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I don't have anything against BJP and they could even remain in office but their actions turned China into superpower and opened a channel for them to gain a host of allies in the right regional locations. BJP's long term strategic planning is not defined and contradictory.

The grand plan is to make one large axes NATO, OIC, Pakistan, India and ASEAN for world status quo and China, Russia, North Korea and Iran against world status quo. Basically they want to coin a new world order that these countries against them won't likely agree with for political and ideological reasons. Just imagine in a post ww3 where China has won together with Russia? can you imagine the new world they will coin after their image and all the genocides they will commit? It will be the death of the free world as we know..

This is not all set in stone but this is the initial long term plan but it might not come to fruition and alliances could take different shapes. China right now has a host of allies long the entire region the plan is to politically turn them away from China
I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FREE WORLD.

INDIANS WANT A WORLD WHERE ISLAM IS NOT ALLOWED TO OREDATE ON INDIA AND IS COMPLETELY RID OF ITS INFECTION.

IF THE FREE WORLD IS AGAINST THAT.THEN GOOD RIDDANCE.

Indrajit

Country flag
also "sati sahagamana" means women who loves her husband so much that her heart stops beating or atleast she become unconscious, the moment she hears the news of her husband's death.

after some thousands of years, sati turned into this:
during islamic invasions and mughal rule, women started burning themselves or let others burn them, cuz they thought its better to get burnt to death than raped by hundreds of islamic soldiers.

do you think these women would still have the intention to live after all that torture. let me tell you that today's ISIS is like 100 times liberal compared to islam of middle ages.
Let's not create our own fiction . Hinduism is not without its flaws. We are different today than we were then, showing the ability to change and assimilate new ideas.

Sati is not the same as Jauhar. Don't mix them up. Sati has been prevalent for millenia. It's in the Mahabharata for heaven's sake. It wasn't compulsory obviously but happened plenty of times. It's in the past but let's not try and justify it today. Best to not get caught dissecting morality plays of a different time. Move on. All religions have something in their past thats indefensible but most have moved on.

Indrajit

Country flag
I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FREE WORLD.

INDIANS WANT A WORLD WHERE ISLAM IS NOT ALLOWED TO OREDATE ON INDIA AND IS COMPLETELY RID OF ITS INFECTION.

IF THE FREE WORLD IS AGAINST THAT.THEN GOOD RIDDANCE.
Yikes! Calm down fella, you'll give yourself an cerebral aneurysm at this rate. It's only a forum, no need to get your BP up over all this.:scared2:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
This is absolutely mind blowing. I don't understand how you could type that drivel. You are first denying historical factual accounts plus your denying your enemy who has stronger standing then you in the region and instead restorting to typing something taken out of fantasy but that is not how you should look at things.. There needs to be change of approach this is not a fantasy land you are facing someone who could end your existence an a fully nuclear power with alot of assistance behind it. If you don't view the matter at hand it just goes to show you are not attached to reality.

There is not much of intellectual talk around this bloc
Wanna give more insight , i mean just check source of page on wiki ,do some author writing that have any proof or some documents supporting it ,or the website insights is opinion or proper research .

.well credibility of wiki is so great , that guys from india have edited the wiki page of some topics on wiki to troll our western neighborhood for fun πŸ˜‚

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Let's not create our own fiction . Hinduism is not without its flaws. We are different today than we were then, showing the ability to change and assimilate new ideas.

Sati is not the same as Jauhar. Don't mix them up. Sati has been prevalent for millenia. It's in the Mahabharata for heaven's sake. It wasn't compulsory obviously but happened plenty of times. It's in the past but let's not try and justify it today. Best to not get caught dissecting morality plays of a different time. Move on. All religions have something in their past thats indefensible but most have moved on.
ALL ARE TECHNICALLY ADAPTABLE BY THE RULES OF THE RELIGION ITSELF WHICH IS WHY THE REFORMS ON THEM BY THEIR RESPECTIVE COMMUNITIES DO NOT UNRAVEL AS SOON AS SOME PRESSURE IS APPLIED.

ISLAM ON THE OTHER HAND IS TECHNIACALLY UNADAPTABLE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED COMPLETELY AS IS ACCORDING TO ITS OWN DEFINITION AS IT IS PRESENTED AS WORD OF GOD.MUHAMMED IS ALSO SEEN AS PERFECT AND NEVER WRONG AND SO YOU CANT OPPOSE HIS ACTIONS OR DIRECTLY INSINUATE THAT HE IS WRONG.

ALL THE REFORMS YOU SEE IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ARE CARRIED OUT BY LUCK(EXPOSURE TO MODERN ELEMENTS IN VARYING DEGREES) OR FORCE(SECULAR DICTATORS OR RELATIVELY SECULAR OR ANTI-THEISTIC ORGANIZATIONS).MANY COUNTRIES CANT DIRECTLY OPPOSE ISLAM AND THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE THE AKWARD SITUATION WHERE IF EVEN HEADS OF STATES CARRY OUT REFORMS THEY MUST TIP TOE AROUND THE CHANGES AND JUSTIFY HOW IT IS ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC PRACTICES AND HOPE THAT NO ONE NOTICES THAT IT IS NOT SO.

IN OTHER RELIGIONS,THERE WAS ALWAYS AN OPENING GIVEN TO REFORMERS AS THEY DID NOT COMPLETELY CLOSE DOWN DEBATES AND ACTIONS TRYING TO MODERNIZE THEIR RELIGIONS EVEN THOUGH THERE MIGHT BE HEAVY CRITICISM.IN ISLAM THE ATTITUDE FOR REFORMERS AND APOSTATES IS CLEAR (KILL THEM)AND YOU KNOW IT.SAUDI IS REFORMING NOW AKWARDLY ONLY BECAUSE THE KING HIMSELF IS DOING IT AND EVEN HE HAS TO TREAD CAREFULLY.THIS WAAS HELPED BY THE FACT THAT THE SAUDIS HAVE GROWN OPPULENT AND HAVE TASTED MODERNITY FOR SOME TIME AND EVEN THEN IT IS HARD.SO WHAT CHANCE DOES LOW IQ PAKIS HAVE.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
ALL ARE TECHNICALLY ADAPTABLE BY THE RULES OF THE RELIGION ITSELF WHICH IS WHY THE REFORMS ON THEM BY THEIR RESPECTIVE COMMUNITIES DO NOT UNRAVEL AS SOON AS SOME PRESSURE IS APPLIED.

ISLAM ON THE OTHER HAND IS TECHNIACALLY UNADAPTABLE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED COMPLETELY AS IS ACCORDING TO ITS OWN DEFINITION AS IT IS PRESENTED AS WORD OF GOD.MUHAMMED IS ALSO SEEN AS PERFECT AND NEVER WRONG AND SO YOU CANT OPPOSE HIS ACTIONS OR DIRECTLY INSINUATE THAT HE IS WRONG.

ALL THE REFORMS YOU SEE IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ARE CARRIED OUT BY LUCK(EXPOSURE TO MODERN ELEMENTS IN VARYING DEGREES) OR FORCE(SECULAR DICTATORS OR RELATIVELY SECULAR OR ANTI-THEISTIC ORGANIZATIONS).MANY COUNTRIES CANT DIRECTLY OPPOSE ISLAM AND THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE THE AKWARD SITUATION WHERE IF EVEN HEADS OF STATES CARRY OUT REFORMS THEY MUST TIP TOE AROUND THE CHANGES AND JUSTIFY HOW IT IS ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC PRACTICES AND HOPE THAT NO ONE NOTICES THAT IT IS NOT SO.

IN OTHER RELIGIONS,THERE WAAS ALWAYS AN OPENING GIVEN TO REFORMERS AS THEY DID NOT COMPLETELY CLOSE DOWN DEBAES AND ACTIONS TRYING TO MODERNIZE THEIR RELIGIONS EVEN THOUGH THERE MIGHT BE HEAVY CRITICISM.IN ISLAM THE ATTITUDE FOR REFORMERS AND APOSTATES IS CLEAR AND YOU KNOW IT.
Bro , calm down bro.
Why always write in capital

doreamon

Country flag

True we had our own flaws . But we have that spirit of change . Sati is gone . Caste on a verge of collapse .. By end of this century it ll dissapear as urbanization continues . I have myself witnessed one brahmin dalit and a jath rajput marriage in urban area . The thing abt hinduism is we dnt have institution like madrasa .. deoband etc to teach us abt castism or promote castism .. The relation between temple and individuals are purely religious and spiritual unlike masjid pandits of temples dnt give socio political sermons or ask us to vote this party or that party ... temple has no political role ...
My fathers generation used to take bath out of family preassure aftr coming frm school fr obvious reason ... And in my case my roommets were dalits .. So anyone saying hindus stucked in past needs to rethink...
Make a survey how many hindus of ur age have read their religious books... U ll be surprized by the result .. Noone forces religious teaching upon you .. world has changed but mentality of our left intellectuals stucked in 18th century . They are fighting fictious problems because they dnt have the dare to call out the real problem .

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
True we had our own flaws . But we have that spirit of change . Sati is gone . Caste on a verge of collapse .. By end of this century it ll dissapear as urbanization continues . I have myself witnessed one brahmin dalit and a jath rajput marriage in urban area . The thing abt hinduism is we dnt have institution like madrasa .. deoband etc to teach us abt castism or promote castism .. The relation between temple and individuals are purely religious and spiritual unlike masjid pandits of temples dnt give socio political sermons or ask us to vote this party or that party ... temple has no political role ...
My fathers generation used to take bath out of family preassure aftr coming frm school fr obvious reason ... And in my case my roommets were dalits .. So anyone saying hindus stucked in past needs to rethink...
Make a survey how many hindus of ur age have read their religious books... U ll be surprized by the result .. Noone forces religious teaching upon you .. world has changed but mentality of our left intellectuals stucked in 18th century . They are fighting fictious problems because they dnt have the dare to call out the real problem .
Also depends on which book you read ramayan , Mahabharata ,veda ,upnishad don't teach you caste system .

airstrike99

Country flag

Sati is not the same as Jauhar. Don't mix them up. Sati has been prevalent for millenia.
lel. you don't even know the meaning of the word sati.

Sati has been prevalent for millenia.
the word sati iterally means wife. first learn some sanskrit before you interpret any texts.

the english historians popularised the word "satee" into the act of women burning herself when husband died

the right term is "sati sahagamana" = sati + saha + gamana = wife going together. together with whom?
with husband. when? during death.

it means a wife dying together with her husband.

the total word "sati sahagamana" started as a metaphor of chaste women.
if a women was ready to go to death along with her husband, it means she loved her husband sooo much.

all that meaning coupled with islamic invasions in middle ages after 800 AD turned into widow burning practice. in some cases women burnt themselves to save themselves from rape. in other cases they were forced.

" our ". what's this our that you are talking of.
Hinduism is not without its flaws
turning different philosophies and religions into sects and then grouping all the incoherent ideologies into one big religion as hinduism. don't put the flaws of some sub religions onto other.

We are different today than we were then, showing the ability to change and assimilate new ideas
nothings changing. man is always a man. all he does is consume earth and produce earth. its just that he does it more efficiently today than some 7000 yrs ago.

in the mean time, the reality of existence has been found out. what makes this "ego or atman" perceive this reality as a gross elemental existence is already known.

airstrike99

Country flag

IN OTHER RELIGIONS,THERE WAS ALWAYS AN OPENING GIVEN TO REFORMERS AS THEY DID NOT COMPLETELY CLOSE DOWN DEBATES AND ACTIONS TRYING TO MODERNIZE THEIR RELIGIONS EVEN THOUGH THERE MIGHT BE HEAVY CRITICISM.IN ISLAM THE ATTITUDE FOR REFORMERS AND APOSTATES IS CLEAR (KILL THEM)AND YOU KNOW IT.SAUDI IS REFORMING NOW AKWARDLY ONLY BECAUSE THE KING HIMSELF IS DOING IT AND EVEN HE HAS TO TREAD CAREFULLY.THIS WAAS HELPED BY THE FACT THAT THE SAUDIS HAVE GROWN OPPULENT AND HAVE TASTED MODERNITY FOR SOME TIME AND EVEN THEN IT IS HARD.SO WHAT CHANCE DOES LOW IQ PAKIS HAVE.

SAUDI IS REFORMING NOW AKWARDLY ONLY BECAUSE THE KING HIMSELF IS DOING IT AND EVEN HE HAS TO TREAD CAREFULLY.THIS WAAS HELPED BY THE FACT THAT THE SAUDIS HAVE GROWN OPPULENT AND HAVE TASTED MODERNITY FOR SOME TIME AND EVEN THEN IT IS HARD.
that's cuz saudi royal family is part jewish. and part of the new world order cabal. that's a big lulz for islam.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
that's cuz saudi royal family is part jewish. and part of the new world order cabal. that's a big lulz for islam.
Goddamn the Jews are everywhere

Oy vey indeed

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
lel. you don't even know the meaning of the word sati.

the word sati iterally means wife. first learn some sanskrit before you interpret any texts.

the english historians popularised the word "satee" into the act of women burning herself when husband died

the right term is "sati sahagamana" = sati + saha + gamana = wife going together. together with whom?
with husband. when? during death.

it means a wife dying together with her husband.

the total word "sati sahagamana" started as a metaphor of chaste women.
if a women was ready to go to death along with her husband, it means she loved her husband sooo much.

all that meaning coupled with islamic invasions in middle ages after 800 AD turned into widow burning practice. in some cases women burnt themselves to save themselves from rape. in other cases they were forced.

" our ". what's this our that you are talking of.

turning different philosophies and religions into sects and then grouping all the incoherent ideologies into one big religion as hinduism. don't put the flaws of some sub religions onto other.

nothings changing. man is always a man. all he does is consume earth and produce earth. its just that he does it more efficiently today than some 7000 yrs ago.

in the mean time, the reality of existence has been found out. what makes this "ego or atman" perceive this reality as a gross elemental existence is already known.
it’s not just women, men too gave up their body during those times when they felt they fulfilled all their duties and had nothing more to aspire to other than be one with atman.

other path men took was sanyas after completing their vanaprastha.

There are documented cases of kings offering themselves to fire or water towards the end of their lives.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
it’s not just women, men too gave up their body during those times when they felt they fulfilled all their duties and had nothing more to aspire to other than be one with atman.

other path men took was sanyas after completing their vanaprastha.

There are documented cases of kings offering themselves to fire or water towards the end of their lives.
Or just straight up dying of hunger
Emperor Chandragupta Maurya gave up his life that way, he took up this Jain Ritual of death by hunger, many others too his name is what came into my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles