India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Ikhwan ul Muslimeen was not a terror group even if it sounds one, it was a formal pro India militia made up of hundreds of Muslim Kashmiris who were having direct support of Indian Government, it also had a lot of political power here, then the group self disbanded itself and the veterans mostly joined the J&K police or the Indian Army.
I know

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
New drama of ISI has been started near iran border.
Iran claims this jaysh al adl is porkistan based group.
Porkistan is godfather of terrorist worldwide
This group is also responsible for suicide attack on iran forces in 2019
Udta teer ...

🍑🍑🍑 Me lena
All the weapons are Chinese type56s and Type 80s, so I assume ISI funded group

Also, Taliban should teach these fucks about not recording Propoganda videos out in the open, it is easier for Intelligence agencies to locate them Using the hill features
Hopefully Iranians Fry these bastards from the air

Ayushraj

Country flag
All the weapons are Chinese type56s and Type 80s, so I assume ISI funded group

Also, Taliban should teach these fucks about not recording Propoganda videos out in the open, it is easier for Intelligence agencies to locate them Using the hill features
Hopefully Iranians Fry these bastards from the air
Jaysh al adl is sunni baluchistan based group and it notoriously targets shia minority inside pakistani side of Baluchistan of porkistan
This group also targets Iran security forces by suicide bombing (2019) and kidnapping (2016) but it this group never says or does anything against porki army
This group motto is to capture baluchistan province of Iran (shia control)

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
I don't have anything against BJP and they could even remain in office but their actions turned China into superpower and opened a channel for them to gain a host of allies in the right regional locations. BJP's long term strategic planning is not defined and contradictory.

The grand plan is to make one large axes NATO, OIC, Pakistan, India and ASEAN for world status quo and China, Russia, North Korea and Iran against world status quo. Basically they want to coin a new world order that these countries against them won't likely agree with for political and ideological reasons. Just imagine in a post ww3 where China has won together with Russia? can you imagine the new world they will coin after their image and all the genocides they will commit? It will be the death of the free world as we know..

This is not all set in stone but this is the initial long term plan but it might not come to fruition and alliances could take different shapes. China right now has a host of allies long the entire region the plan is to politically turn them away from China
I much rather support the Changs if we get free reign over Indian Subcontinent, than the Western Scum

Cheran

Country flag
Was he trying to look tacticool like Amercian Guntubers? And he is the hero of Pakistan, Zaid Zaman Hamid aka Laal Topi Al-Mujahid-e-Ghazwa-e-Hind.
Well, we have seen GhAssWa-Al-Hind GhAssis dressed up as high elfs from LOTR.

1623657383552.png

Behold below GhAssis with green light sabers:-

1623657410018.png

GhAssi Vikings taking part in GhAssWa-Al-Hind

1623657495905.png

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I have some spare time, let's debate, hope you will reply in sense.

Abhramic religions promote hive mentality. The cultural structure of such a society wraps around a central authority or a building, Imams & Mosque for Islam, Padre & Church for Christianism.

Oftentimes in history, it has been demonstrated that the public does follow a single religious leader. For example, Pope & Church was the supreme authority in Roman times. We see such an example in Islam as well where locals reject laws of the country in favour of "Sharia" zones.

Just to point out, Hinduism, due to its naturally sparse and diverse nature of belief, is not centered around a single authority, or even a deity.

Interesting how you put RSS here, as if RSS went to crusades, forcefully converting minorities using violence and death (which is rather a common phenomenon for abhramic religions, even today).

Savarkar, Yogi Adityanath, few nutjob BJP leaders, and other self-styled gurus, yes we have cases or calls of promoting Hinduism. But notice the word, calls. Nothing as such has ever been implemented, even gathered any widespread support.
The reason is simple, the mind of Hindu is made to question logic and promote individual freedom, and it abhors force or violence to promote religion.

Here, you may give an example of some "ghar wapsi", but they are exactly that. Ghar wapsi. Poor people converted under rice or sword, given the choice to return back to their original religion.

Tell me some skeletons of enemies/non-believers in the Hindu religion?

No, Islamic extremists were always active. The last 100 years were just more documented.

Ask my Sikh brothers.

Hilarious claim. Muslims fight among themselves (Shia/Sunni/Ahmedi/Sufi etc.) when they have nothing to fight. Violence is deep-rooted in Islam.
The first response of any Muslim to any slight discomfort is picking up arms.
  • You do not agree to my imaginary sky-friend - Beheaded
  • Women are roaming without a male partner - Rape them
  • You retaliate - They form terror organizations and blow your cities
Where a natural response is just saying "whatever", and moving on, Muslims are picking up swords.

The only tinge of prosperity any Muslim nation has achieved is either giving up religion or following a watered-down version (Russia/Turkey), or by luck (oil money).

It's natural any enemy nation will take advantage of such nutjobs.

To be continued....
Well done commander.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
M8 ,m8 you got some serious issue over there .

Let me give you a single line to clean up the mess , DON'T READ TOO MUCH WIKIPEDIA (not shouting but highlighting )
This is absolutely mind blowing. I don't understand how you could type that drivel. You are first denying historical factual accounts plus your denying your enemy who has stronger standing then you in the region and instead restorting to typing something taken out of fantasy but that is not how you should look at things.. There needs to be change of approach this is not a fantasy land you are facing someone who could end your existence an a fully nuclear power with alot of assistance behind it. If you don't view the matter at hand it just goes to show you are not attached to reality.

There is not much of intellectual talk around this bloc

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
This is absolutely mind blowing. I don't understand how you could type that drivel. You are first denying historical factual accounts plus your denying your enemy who has stronger standing then you in the region and instead restorting to typing something taken out of fantasy but that is not how you should look at things.. There needs to be change of approach this is not a fantasy land you are facing someone who could end your existence an a fully nuclear power with alot of assistance behind it. If you don't view the matter at hand it just goes to show you are not attached to reality.

Exactly , comrade delhorno.
It's not fantasy for us , I tell you this because tovarisch , we ourselves go on self hating sprees many a times lol.
You cannot always be in Joly mood when , you know truth.
Guess who is always in jolly mood , packies are .
They dont know truth and one more thing comrade , we have the strongest standing in the region.
You are talking ummah too seriously .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Exactly , there is not much intellectual talk around this block , because over the years theSe issues have been discuss to death.
I tell you one more possibility , chyna has made a highway from Kashgar to hassan abdal in pakistani poonjaub , they can attack us from pakistani side too.
But they won't succeed.
We understand the gravity of our situation , better than you do.
I tell you one more thing , last year indian army killed 700 militants in kashmir .
If you want us to believe that packies will destroy us then , comrade your efforts are futile.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The land connection is there on the map hard to miss just because of different nations doesn't change much in the event of disaster
The land connection is there since prehistoric times. Plus why even care about land when you can have airplane today?
Arab nations won't support packeis neither the American client slates nor the bathist remanants.
Heck it, india is helping surriye to rebuild.
Iraqis come to india for all their medical treatment etc, tey support india in kashmir.
Regarding turkey , well they have faced a war torn surriye and Armenia which are not much of a competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles