India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Listen , comrade Iberian Hispanic .
They arrived near sindh , the claipahtes the same Abbasid ummayad raashidun who invaded spain , remember tariq bin ziyaad.
We faced muhmmad bin qasim , difference is he ran away later while ziyaad didn't from Spain.
The Arabs never entered past sindh , meaning that they were always in outskirts.
The ghor came , delhi sultanate period started , reached zenith during muhmmad bin tugalaq , rajputs by the end of 14th century hammering their capital many times , less said about vijaya nagar the better.
Then when mugal came , they were again haunted from 1650s till 1709 when the tyrant aurangzeb died.
This sounds more like revision because Qasim took Sindh and he was not at the outskirts as you put it. Also Ghor, Delhi Sultanate, Mughal and the 5 deccan sultanates they all came into India and reign approx around 1000 years over the subcontinent and still in the sub-continent today.

They are still in the subcontienet with Pakistan and Bangladesh.. Frankly speaking there is more likely hood that they regain the subcontinent then the opposite to occur just from a military point of view. They have many other potential backup to come to their aid or back them up geolocation wise look at central Asia and even it has link to the larger Muslim world in the geographical sense but the question is can anyone come to India's aid the answer is no because it is located behind them and far away from the western belt. Which means India is alone but Pakistan is never alone and could get infinite amount of assistance from a stragetic point of view Pakistan has a stronger standing in the region compared to India and if I had to put my money on anyone at gun-point I would put my money on PK and Bangladesh outlasting India but I want India to outlast them but the chellenge is an uphill battle for India also considering Chian is on their side.

What needs to happen is stragetic shift and India needs to go new direction. Which is limit hostilites in the region and wait for the US to ally with them in order to finish of China which will likely be the US approach and it wants to recruit them fight china and help her against China..

It may sound weird but the US wants to team up with them in order to confront Russia and China while getting India on that page but India could ruin the plan because if India is made at the center they could exit giving China and Russia all the power and weakening the US

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
This sounds more like revision because Qasim took Sindh and he was not at the outskirts as you put it. Also Ghor, Delhi Sultanate, Mughal and the 5 deccan sultanates they all came into India and reign approx around 1000 years over the subcontinent and still in the sub-continent today.

They are still in the subcontienet with Pakistan and Bangladesh.. Frankly speaking there is more likely hood that they regain the subcontinent then the opposite to occur just from a military point of view. They have many other potential backup to come to their aid or back them up geolocation wise look at central Asia and even it has link to the larger Muslim world in the geographical sense but the question is can anyone come to India's aid the answer is no because it is located behind them and far away from the western belt. Which means India is alone but Pakistan is never alone and could get infinite amount of assistance from a stragetic point of view Pakistan has a stronger standing in the region compared to India and if I had to put my money on anyone at gun-point I would put my money on PK and Bangladesh outlasting India but I want India to outlast them but the chellenge is an uphill battle for India also considering Chian is on their side.

What needs to happen is stragetic shift and India needs to go new direction. Which is limit hostilites in the region and wait for the US to ally with them in order to finish of China which will likely be the US approach and it wants to recruit them fight china and help her against China..
What?

Stop reading NCERT history books online.

Your knowledge about sub-continental history is pathetic.

Jimih

Country flag
I was just quoting from the mainstream encyclopedia historical archive..
Dont read that also.

And spare us with your subtle way of running down India.

Enough of faltoo gyaan from Westerners like you.

They have the source and influence , so they can re-write the history according to their whims and fancies....right?

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India is detrimental to US foreign policy instead of putting global pressure on China India is absorbing that pressure for China and making them strong.

If the US loses allies like Pakistan or the muslim belt it is game over for western hegemony you may ask why? Because they fall into Russia and China camp that are about to form a new alliance.. Hence why it is key that they remain in western alliance zone atleast until this china-russia threat passes and it can only pass via conflict both countries are unpredictable and if the dollar was to fall they could attempt to engage in large scale offensive wars across the world even in Europe and Asia.

The problem with India is geolocation? Because it is located in one place and not spread out... Initially the first opening of WW3 is gonna be along these lines. Due to geolocation limitions India can't be much of an asset in confronting Russia, China, North Korea and potentially Iran axis.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

It may sound weird but the US wants to team up with them in order to confront Russia and China while getting India on that page but India could ruin the plan because if India is made at the center they could exit giving China and Russia all the power and weakening the US
Pakistan and Bangladesh cannot outlast india , because india or bharat has outlasted them for 5000 years .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Comrade Iberian Hispanic ,
You either don't know about pakistans real status or don't know about India's reach in middle East .
These Arabs want money, they get it from india , now saudi arabia is teaching hindu texts there , temples are made in uae .
Plus india buys oil from them.
Only help pakistan may get from is afgansitan

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Seriouly , comrade .
1 billion people want help from someone , no give us weapons just that.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

He was outskirts comrade , he was outskirts .
Why fret over it, you put your money on pak .I put mine on india which again comrade has outlasted them for 5000 years .

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan and Bangladesh cannot outlast india , because india or bharat has outlasted them for 5000 years .
I meant in a direct conflict they can beat you logistically speaking. Since they can get an infinite assistance but you can't.. They can just keep throwing infinite amount of manpower and hardware from down central Asia and all the way from the Atlantic ocean there is land connection so in that regard they are unpredictable and have a much stronger standing in the region than India ever will unless it defeats Pakistan but that itself is highly unlikely from stragetic point of view but in order for that to happen the circumstance has to be right for India

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I meant in a direct conflict they can beat you logistically speaking. Since they can get an infinite assistance but you can't.. They can just keep throwing infinite amount of manpower and hardware from down central Asia and all the way from the Atlantic ocean there is land connection so in that regard they are unpredictable and have a much stronger standing in the region than India ever will unless it defeats Pakistan but that itself is highly unlikely from stragetic point of view
There is no caliphate comrade , plus in today's era horses don't fight.
Hard ware comrade , unless usa helps them which it has done then sure they can do us some harm.

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He was outskirts comrade , he was outskirts .
Why fret over it, you put your money on pak .I put mine on india which again comrade has outlasted them for 5000 years .
He took Sindh from Dahir it was not outskirts as you put it unless all the sources in encyclopedia is fake then i could agree with you

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is no caliphate comrade , plus in today's era horses don't fight.
Hard ware comrade , unless usa helps them which it has done then sure they can do us some harm.
True but the event of major conflict it is extremely unpredictable and specifically at a major world event they could function different and band together just like what happened during Rama Raya era in talikota these goons were killing each other until it became necessary they banded together..

Why would the US help them? I don't think we would get involved in such war if it were to occur but try to make peace between both sides

IndianYonko

Country flag

India is detrimental to US foreign policy instead of putting global pressure on China India is absorbing that pressure for China and making them strong.
I would really need some insight on this. Is India an obstruction to G2?

If the US loses allies like Pakistan or the muslim belt it is game over for western hegemony you may ask why? Because they fall into Russia and China camp that are about to form a new alliance.. Hence why it is key that they remain in western alliance zone atleast until this china-russia threat passes and it can only pass via conflict both countries are unpredictable and if the dollar was to fall they could attempt to engage in large scale offensive wars across the world even in Europe and Asia.
Do you really believe Pak is in American camp?
Or Russia has a camp? I remember but I'm not able to find the picture with arms and Chinese flag in background by taliban.

The problem with India is geolocation? Because it is located in one place and not spread out... Initially the first opening of WW3 is gonna be along these lines. Due to geolocation limitions India can't be much of an asset in confronting Russia, China, North Korea and potentially Iran axis.
Its just too early to pick sides in WW3.
You really think India is going to confront China for NATO...🤣🤣🤣
Let me tell you Indian mentality today. If Indian leaders choose to attack one for sake of another. There will be Civil war in this nation.

Sorry If my reply is out of sync with your opinion. Sorry, to be frank I find your replies bit in-coherent
And world is too small for a world war.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

actually india is putting pressure by not accepting several chinese deals way before corona and also banning many chinese apps and shenanigans in here.i dont see usa banning or attacking china according to it capacity.

india does not have any obligation to conduct actions or deals that will make it move from one problem into another problem.it must proceed in a way that helps itself not just fight to oppose china.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Both Trump's NSA and Biden's NSA understood the message from India, that India is the only one around the world which has troops actively deployed against PLA. Unlike USA who is still in wargaming stage, India is much closer to action.

Policy wonk talk is good for opeds and debates, real world action works a lot differently at 12000 feet and above.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
True but the event of major conflict it is extremely unpredictable and specifically at a major world event they could function different and band together just like what happened during Rama Raya era in talikota these goons were killing each other until it became necessary they banded together..

Why would the US help them? I don't think we would get involved in such war if it were to occur but try to make peace between both sides
Again not a good comparison , comrade .
Talikota was rama rayas fault plus he was damn arrogant .
Along with gilani brothers , sealed his fate that fateful day

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Its just too early to pick sides in WW3.
You really think India is going to confront China for NATO...🤣🤣🤣
Let me tell you Indian mentality today. If Indian leaders choose to attack one for sake of another. There will be Civil war in this nation.

Sorry If my reply is out of sync with your opinion. Sorry, to be frank I find your replies bit in-coherent
And world is too small for a world war.
No we are not at that stage just yet but we have arrived at the station pre that stage meaning it is time for coalition building and team gathering due to the nature of such war is gonna be huge and having the necessary alliance works right.

Example Why do you think Putin wanted Erdogan away from NATO? There is two types of policies what trolls talking about on newspapers and the real politcs that happens behind the scenes these are two different things. Example Biden has gone on a NATO tour in this week to strengthen ties and gather coalition against china and most of the statements being released was ''The US is back says Biden and Macron etc etc'' We are back to world hegemony etc etc? Why are they saying that? because the world hegemony is lost and they are insecure about it iand the new players want to claim it to dethrone the US and create a new world order.. The US wants it's world hegemony to the bitter end and specifically doesn't want to give it to China because they know deep down the chinese will commit massacre in Europe if they reach that status which they technically could if things doesn't shape up as the Americans plan

Both Trump's NSA and Biden's NSA understood the message from India, that India is the only one around the world which has troops actively deployed against PLA. Unlike USA who is still in wargaming stage, India is much closer to action.

Policy wonk talk is good for opeds and debates, real world action works a lot differently at 12000 feet and above.
The problem with India is despite having the ability to put troops on the ground since it has borders with China but BJP's policies attracted India more haters in the region specifically in Pakistan and potentially Bangladesh in the future and couple of others. This weakens India against China and strengthens China's hand plus China is in Sri Lanka so basically India is surrounded from China, Pakistan BG, China in Sri lanka from the behind and you can add Central Asia since Turkey is there it wiill become an arm for Pakistan if necessary so initially India's standing very weak. Everyone is against India hence why India is absorbing the pressure intended for China unnecessarily.. Where as China is strengthen in the region at the cost of BJP and China's standing has never been stronger regionally.. Which is why the Uighur angle is done on repost to right India's mistakes but I am a afriad it won't since the pact is to deep now but it can be done in a different way by recalibrating everything in the region and in a post-bjp era where things cool down and the prime focus becomes china.

Again not a good comparison , comrade .
Talikota was rama rayas fault plus he was damn arrogant .
Along with gilani brothers , sealed his fate that fateful day
Turkey has influence over Central Asia and I couldn't imagine in a world where they wouldn't get involved in a heart-beat once PK comes calling. They are initially unpredictable. I agree he calculated things wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles