India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That isn't how populations grow. Plus, you're building a strawman argument regarding the "left" and the rest is pretty much anecdotal evidence. Frankly I'm tired of this thread being an "us vs them", "existential threat" kind of thing. We're supposed to get insight on events along the LOC, instead the thread has devolved into some extremely low intellectual ceilings. I request people avoid political and sensational postings and instead focus articulate and researched posts. Ones that have clear citations and references for the data and how it was collected, has field experts (preferably with some repute) and provides grounded insights.
Field experts, lol. You can call me an on-site journo. I’ve seen Kashmir more than anyone else here on this forum, Kerala and Bengal will face this, take my word. Porkies will fund it and Bongos will definitely to occupy West Bengal.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Field experts, lol. You can call me an on-site journo. I’ve seen Kashmir more than anyone else here on this forum, Kerala and Bengal will face this, take my word. Porkies will fund it and Bongos will definitely to occupy West Bengal.
Screenshot_20210612-105640~2.png

mokoman

Country flag
Porkies will fund it

:lawl: right , pakis have a few 100 crores lying around to fund madrassas.

only people capable were the sauds, heard of saudi imams pushing over 3000+ crores into india to spread wahabissm.

With their new leader pushing islamic reforms i doubt it will be now possible.

Field experts, lol. You can call me an on-site journo.

bro , tell truth , you are now living in navi mumbai, right ? , have you ever stepped foot in kashmir ??

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Porkies will fund it

:lawl: right , pakis have a few 100 crores lying around to fund madrassas.

only people capable were the sauds, heard of saudi imams pushing over 3000+ crores into india to spread wahabissm.

With their new leader pushing islamic reforms i doubt it will be now possible.

Field experts, lol. You can call me an on-site journo.

bro , tell truth , you are now living in navi mumbai , have you ever stepped foot in kashmir ??
Navi Mumbai?
B16A8D21-4410-435D-803B-B63A681E9772.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles