India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Astagfirullah Kaafiro
Well it was already Mullapuram
The Malabari Moplahs are the only people who could technically claim Persian Ancestory
The king generously gave them land to build shops houses etc, When Tippu came they welcomed the Mlechhas These Malabari Moplahs were untouched while innocent Yindus an Kristians were slaughtered and tortured in the most brutal manner, The Jews however fled early to southern kingdom of Travancore with other Refugees

This is why the Demographics change so much from Malabari and coastal North to central and south regions

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Well it was already Mullapuram
The Malabari Moplahs are the only people who could technically claim Persian Ancestory
The king generously gave them land to build shops houses etc, When Tippu came they welcomed the Mlechhas These Malabari Moplahs were untouched while innocent Yindus an Kristians were slaughtered and tortured in the most brutal manner, The Jews however fled early to southern kingdom of Travancore with other Refugees

This is why the Demographics change so much from Malabari and coastal North to central and south regions
AYO
TEEPOO WUZ SECCULA FREEDOM FIGHTA N SHEEIT YO
DON'T INSUL HIM LIKE DIS
HE HAD ROCKETS N SHEIT 200 YEARS AGO MY KUFFAR

Fire and groove

Country flag
Even we thought the same, lol. Do you think I’m a fool? They (Indian muslim kashmiris) used to burst crackers outside our homes when Pakistan used to win a match against India in cricket coz for them we were Indians but they were Pakistanis (lol) same jahalat is found in Pakistan occupied Sindh where muslims call Hindu sindhis as Indians but consider themselves as porkies even when both are same people. Kerala and Bengal will face the same.

Once they get in Majority, they’ll start protests and violence and when you use force against them then leftist sympathisers of muslims will stop The police and do info warfare against government, then these muslims will then pick up guns for insurgency with an excuse that government used force against them and tortured them and we’re fighting for freedom. Same happened in Kashmir, same will happen in Kerala and Bengal, likh ke le lo. Muslmanas Trath, Pakistanas Trath.
That isn't how populations grow. Plus, you're building a strawman argument regarding the "left" and the rest is pretty much anecdotal evidence. Frankly I'm tired of this thread being an "us vs them", "existential threat" kind of thing. We're supposed to get insight on events along the LOC, instead the thread has devolved into some extremely low intellectual ceilings. I request people avoid political and sensational postings and instead focus articulate and researched posts. Ones that have clear citations and references for the data and how it was collected, has field experts (preferably with some repute) and provides grounded insights.

omaebakabaka

That's why I'm migrating out of this state few years after
Too many Dhimmis and commies running around
Even adi shankara ji cursed this state....there is something weird with malayali hindus...no intent to protect their ancient lands from foreign religions....and most other south indians now getting converted left and right....their leaders like Reddy's and lingayats are fucking fools

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Even adi shankara ji cursed this state....there is something weird with malayali hindus...no intent to protect their ancient lands from foreign religions....and most other south indians now getting converted left and right....their leaders like Reddy's and lingayats are fucking fools
Lingayats and reddys are the firsts to convert
Even in my own family one ofy uncle is a convert, there is another relative who is a convert too
Conversion is very rampant in South as compared to the north I believe, ironically it's the southern Yindu kingdoms that gave our culture a fighting chance against the Mlechha rulers up north

Ayushraj

Country flag
Even in my own family one ofy uncle is a convert, there is another relative who is a convert too
Conversion is very rampant in South as compared to the north I believe, ironically it's the southern Yindu kingdoms that gave our culture a fighting chance against the Mlechha rulers up north
Banning of foreign funding of ngo and CAA will have tremendous effect in future of this nation after 20-25 years.
But changes will take place at institutional level that no one will notice. To understand institutional level change example of Chinese economy is best. China was at par with india in terms of economy till 2003 but after this their economy grew exponentially and now they have beaten US but work to make china a economic superpower was started by deng in 1976.This is called institutional change means changes at miniscule level that leads to major changes in future
Conversion in India started at radical level after death of rajiv Gandhi since Italian was now head of India's first family

Last edited:

Spindrift

Catholic or Protestant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles