India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There wont be any insurgency in kerala.

Plz stop posting nonsense.🙏
Even we thought the same, lol. Do you think I’m a fool? They (Indian muslim kashmiris) used to burst crackers outside our homes when Pakistan used to win a match against India in cricket coz for them we were Indians but they were Pakistanis (lol) same jahalat is found in Pakistan occupied Sindh where muslims call Hindu sindhis as Indians but consider themselves as porkies even when both are same people. Kerala and Bengal will face the same.

Once they get in Majority, they’ll start protests and violence and when you use force against them then leftist sympathisers of muslims will stop The police and do info warfare against government, then these muslims will then pick up guns for insurgency with an excuse that government used force against them and tortured them and we’re fighting for freedom. Same happened in Kashmir, same will happen in Kerala and Bengal, likh ke le lo. Muslmanas Trath, Pakistanas Trath.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Even we thought the same, lol. Do you think I’m a fool? They (Indian muslim kashmiris) used to burst crackers outside our homes when Pakistan used to win a match against India in cricket coz for them we were Indians but they were Pakistanis (lol) same jahalat is found in Pakistan occupied Sindh where muslims call Hindu sindhis as Indians but consider themselves as porkies even when both are same people. Kerala and Bengal will face the same.

Once they get in Majority, they’ll start protests and violence and when you use force against them then leftist sympathisers of muslims will stop The police and do info warfare against government, then these muslims will then pick up guns for insurgency with an excuse that government used force against them and tortured them and we’re fighting for freedom. Same happened in Kashmir, same will happen in Kerala and Bengal, likh ke le lo. Muslmanas Trath, Pakistanas Trath.
That's why I'm migrating out of this state few years after
Too many Dhimmis and commies running around

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That's why I'm migrating out of this state few years after
Too many Dhimmis and commies running around
Even I am going to leave Kashmir after college with my family and get settled in Chandigarh or Delhi.
This Kashmiri Pandit return to Kashmir valley back is a joke, as Samay Raina says...

दोनो तरफ़ की सरकार कहती है की अपने कश्मीरी भाइयों को वापिस हम भेजेंगे, हम भेजेंगे हम !!!”
मेरेको जाना ही नहीं है।

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Why would a Paki go to a place which doesn’t even speak her language? Most Pakis come to Indian Punjab, New Delhi, UP and Bihar but Kerala???
My guess:
Northern and central coastal districts of Kerala is the only place after Kashmir with above 90% Mslims and Excellent Restaurants and tourism combined with very reasonable pricetag for travel

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
My guess:
Northern and central coastal districts of Kerala is the only place after Kashmir with above 90% Mslims and Excellent Restaurants and tourism combined with very reasonable pricetag for travel
Lol I forgot to mention Kashmir, but they don’t get a visa to visit Kashmir, soo...
EA688D91-DF66-454D-93D7-0D4D888A5AF8.jpeg

Indrajit

Country flag
Why would a Paki go to a place which doesn’t even speak her language? Most Pakis come to Indian Punjab, New Delhi, UP and Bihar but Kerala???
My guess:
Pakistanis don't get a tourist visa. She is married to a guy from Kerala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles