India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Thats a camel market in Andhra selling camels for meat in south india.

๐Ÿคฃ your earlier post made it seem like large number of kerala people were buying camels and riding them.
1983 cricket Cricket match violence in kashmir was very small event but after 4 years it started militancy in kashmir.
Small killing incident in Punjab in 1980 started insurgency in Punjab 4 years later

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I haven't seen camels here and that is just normal muslim league workers.we are giving it unnecessary attention

^^^very interesting one

And finally,

Guess which community eats camel meat?

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
But why most of indian ISIS militants are from kerala?
Not Most, almost all of Indian ISIS-Khorasan militants are recruited from Kerala only.....

There have been only a single instance wherein a Kashmiri youth flew IS flag but he was apprehended soon enough

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Basically drdo is very talented , their high altituDe research lab has bred high altitude murgi , hIgh altitude cow and made the bactrain camel stronger .
Actually I like army using bactrian camels for transportation to high altituDe posts and general patrol duties .
Plus DRDO has also made Roti's which are fresh for two years , basically dfrl and that dihar do these stuff

Tactical Doge

Country flag
There wont be any insurgency in kerala.

Plz stop posting nonsense.๐Ÿ™
I Kerala itself? Absolutely no

But keralaites are being recruited by IS-K to do insurgency in North Africa and middle east

mokoman

Country flag
I Kerala itself? Absolutely no

But keralaites are being recruited by IS-K to do insurgency in North Africa and middle east
Who cares , really a best case scenario.

what i worry about is terrorism . things like the hand chopping case are not a good sign.

Wouldnt be surprised if something like the serial blasts in sri lanka happen here , multiple temples , churches being targeted.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Half dyks are fcked again, lol.:bplease:.
Coomer imraaand will take 21 billion usd loan next year also.
Can anyone predict when will porkistan be declared as bankrupt nation???
The real buttrape will enfold in 2025 when porkystan half dyk debt payments start devouring all of its lamentable fbr tax revenues.

Very thorough research article. Water is going to be their big big issue.
Yes Water is a very heavy half dyk choker tbh it has sweared a multi dimensional assrape whose manifestation is absolutely inevitable upon porky within this decade only.
2030 or Maybe 2050
Porkiโ€™s Chinese fathers will try there best to keep the terrorist shietthole afloat to hold down Indiaโ€™s rise in the region.
Porkystan will remain Han's permaslut for the the long haul. Every porky journail is a disposable han condom right now and the porky quam being its bhosda. Chinese porky chudai corridor ka profit sharing check toh karo lmao 91-95% of its profit goes to Hans while remaining goes to half dyk porky journails and bhsoda porky awam is fed chooran as usual.

Meanwhile check this thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

Country flag
, multiple temples , churches being targeted.
Already happening, read about vandalism of religious places of worship in malapuram, none of them are m05ques and all of them are Mostly temples and some churches

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Already happening, read about vandalism of religious places of worship in malapuram, none of them are m05ques and all of them are Mostly temples and some churches
Also, I blabbered about Islmic extremism in some thread few months ago
I don't necessarily believe an instance of Islmic extremism and targeted blasts can happen in the extreme South
But
But
But
Kashmir was called "Jamin pr Jannat" in the early 20th century, only place to see relatively less communal violence post partition, 50s well throughout

And couple decades down the line, we all know what happened

I would say it is still Jannat, it's beautiful, but Kasmiris wouldn't agree with me

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Also, I blabbered about Islmic extremism in some thread few months ago
I don't necessarily believe an instance of Islmic extremism and targeted blasts can happen in the extreme South
But
But
But
Kashmir was called "Jamin pr Jannat" in the early 20th century, only place to see relatively less communal violence post partition, 50s well throughout

And couple decades down the line, we all know what happened

I would say it is still Jannat, it's beautiful, but Kasmiris wouldn't agree with me
It was Swarg, but Jihadis started claiming to be real inhabitants, old tactic of Muslims, rename places, convert, use local surnames, use local language and then start claiming the land to be yours.

sorcerer

Country flag
Punjab Police Catch Smuggler With Links to Terror Groups, Huge Cache of Arms Seized

The Punjab police on Friday claimed to have foiled major subversive terror plans across the country with the arrest of an arms smuggler linked to Pakistani and Khalistan terror groups and seized a huge cache of arms and ammunition on the Amirtsar-Batala road.

The police claimed linkages of the smuggler, apart from Pakistan terror groups, to anti-India pro-Khalistani elements based in USA, Canada and UK. They said he was operating on the directions of a USA-based handler. The weapons were meant for carrying out terrorist activities in various parts of India, DGP Dinkar Gupta disclosed on Friday, giving details of the seizure.
The team recovered from the car two nylon bags containing 48 foreign made Pistols of different foreign makes and bores, along with magazines and ammunition.

The cache included 19 Pistols, 37 magazines and 45 rounds; 9 pistols and 22 magazines; 19 pistols of .30 bore (star mark), 38 magazines and 148 rounds; and 1 Pistol of 9mm (Baretta-Italian) and 2 magazines.

now paki handlers are settled in USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles