India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Xinjiang basically is a state ruined by China and yet economically afloat by China.

I'm not sure what you are going to achieve in India by spreading such kind of hardship. We are a quite relaxed society with normal lives.
what you dont realize in me is that i have FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT VALUES to the so called already hardcore nationalists type here. As in my idea of a good india is a strong one that protects its own ethnic and cultural bases with a fury of a thousand suns.

the kind of actions china takes towards the external invading vermins i consider the uyghers as.

in fact i find even the average here not enough,i can waait it to rise to my level.only some people like shade can understand the wavelength of thought i am in.

indians are a lot fine with authoritarianism than most here think.

i am fing done with so called democratic values and the so called adjacent values.

I LOVE STABILITY,PROSPERITY,SECURITY,CONSTANT HIGH TECH CREATING SOCIETIES(AS IN NOT SAVAGES LIKE PAKIS) NOT FREEDOM,EQUALITY,ETC WHATEVER BS.

I lived in the UAE,I want a tyrannical gov that destroys groups different to my ethnicity and culture and protects my interests in all ways possible than this so called turtle like democracy.

note that it is democracy that i am hating not bharat itself.

can we atleast agree on this.or is this a fundamental difference.

by the way i am an atheist and a cultural dharmic.

to be a athiest also i believe you should abandon morality not just not pray to some sky daddy.as religion is ultimately a set of moral codes made to fill the god sized hole.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
what you dont realize in me is that i have FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT VALUES to the so called already hardcore nationalists type here. As in my idea of a good india is a strong one that protects its own ethnic and cultural bases with a fury of a thousand suns.

the kind of actions china takes towards the external invading vermins i consider the uyghers as.

in fact i find even the average here not enough,i can waait it to rise to my level.only some people like shade can understand the wavelength of thought i am in.

indians are a lot fine with authoritarianism than most here think.

i am fing done with so called democratic values and the so called adjacent values.

I LOVE STABILITY,PROSPERITY,SECURITY,CONSTANT HIGH TECH CREATING SOCIETIES(AS IN NOT SAVAGES LIKE PAKIS) NOT FREEDOM,EQUALITY,ETC WHATEVER BS.

I lived in the UAE,I want a tyrannical gov that destroys groups different to my ethnicity and culture and protects my interests in all ways possible than this so called turtle like democracy.

note that it is democracy that i am hating not bharat itself.

can we atleast agree on this.or is this a fundamental difference.

by the way i am an atheist and a cultural dharmic.

to be a athiest also i believe you should abandon morality not just not pray to some sky daddy.as religion is ultimately a set of moral codes made to fill the god sized hole.
Agree on most ,but can you lose your morality for kids , innocent women in your family and all , right thing is dharma palan , it is a dharma of society to maintain it's culture , dharma of ruler to fuck the invaders in their own land ,so that they fall for hundreds of years .

Morality is indeed a part of us ,till we are not messed with according to dharma , and if someone obstructs us out of their way then they are adharmi ,for example your friend trying to steal the girl you like is his part of dharma , falling for a woman with genuine feeling us part of life , but when he tries to get your wife involved in cheating on you ,is adharma and you have right to teach them a lesson of life

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
2030 or Maybe 2050
Porki’s Chinese fathers will try there best to keep the terrorist shietthole afloat to hold down India’s rise in the region.
Why everyone is so obsessed with Pakistan downfall ,they aren't allowed to. .

Instead we should just increase their domestic problem so most gibs they get are diverted there , we would have calm border , also the interested parties will face financial loss in a non performing asset(liability)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles