India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Think if this turns out to be true Islamic Republic has a gay prime minister many goats will kill themselves that day
Homosexuality is haram according to the al-Kitab.
But common in many pious Islamic societies.
Like the Central Asian countries and Afghanistan where it goes by "bacchebaazi"
Or in the Ottoman "Caliphate".
And if you don't know by now, Imrand is an actual Pathan of the Niazi tribe, he's just raised in a Punjabi city so talks and behaves like them.
Except for the bacchebaazi part.

Abdus Salem killed

And if you don't know by now, Imrand is an actual Pathan of the Niazi tribe, he's just raised in a Punjabi city so talks and behaves like them.
Proof or pics are needed to expose him them think if someone hacks into his pics

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Try searching bacha bazi in google.it is widespread in Afghanistan and is even police officers are child molesters saw some documentaries about this by US soldier who served in afghanistan

Abdus Salem killed

Try searching bacha bazi in google.it is widespread in Afghanistan and is even police officers are child molesters saw some documentaries about this by US soldier who served in afghanistan
I know I want the pics as people say pics or it didn't happen if someone could acces the pics that would be great thats my point just like pakis are making fun of pragya thakur for saying drink cow urine like that
I hate her how was she elected

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Oh my my, I read once that one Christian monk visited orhan gazi or someone else , the bey of ottoman beylik.
( It was not a empire yet, so no padishah )
The monk was horrified after he witnessed open fornication between boys , very young and men who were fit to be their s father's age.
So Islam or no Islam it's a central asian practice.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Oh my my, I read once that one Christian monk visited orhan gazi or someone else , the bey of ottoman beylik.
( It was not a empire yet, so no padishah )
The monk was horrified after he witnessed open fornication between boys , very young and men who were fit to be their s father's age.
So Islam or no Islam it's a central asian practice.
Central Asian countries Kazakhstan, krygystam, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan were screwed badly by Soviet Union. Soviets did similar things that ccp is doing to uyghurs. So most of Central Asian countries are changed they are bit modern in their thinking now.They are also secular nowadays
Except for Afghanistan and kpk were every mullah want an haarem of 100 girls and do Baccha bazi in madarsa.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Not considering the absolute fucking stupidity of the maker of this map(like Dalitstan, Marathwada and Gurjardesh, seriously?), it was widely predicted in the early 1980's that by the end of the millenium, India would be one of the few nations which would cease to exist, with the list also including the USSR and Yugoslavia, which, surprise surprise, broke up a few years later. India, under PVNR and Vajpayee did a pretty decent job of keeping India united. However, some work remains to be done with regards to the unification of India. The biggest threat right now imho are the Khalis. NE India has the RSS deeply entrenched and a massive pro-India population due to their work today, as is seen by the lack of ground forces for the separatists, South India has a state with a strong BJP govt, Kerala with a large RSS following(Kerala doesn't have separatist problems, but a Commie problem, not the same as balkanisation), and TN has almost no hardcore anti-India forces today. Kashmir is kept under an iron fist. Khalis are a problem not because of Paki support, but due to the fundamental belief among Sikhs that they are different from Hindus. While they may have a different code of conduct, their roots are still dharmic, and the other religions of India which are dharmic in origin need to be unified and brought into a single fold.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Porkistan is getting so nervous about India's hypersonic program.
Whole article is filled with frustrated words.

Porkistanis should know that they CANNOT build hypersonic cruise missiles like this,just because india is making it.
Countries take decades to master scramjet technology.
India tested multiple times(both drdo and isro)
And multiple ground and air tests.
But these porks think they can do easily just because india can make it..

omaebakabaka

Porkistanis should know that they CANNOT build hypersonic cruise missiles like this,just because india is making it.
They will get it from CCP....as usual. We need to attack and weaken when we have the edge, POK retaking should be our top priority at this point

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Also, the domestic political factor plays a huge role in the decision making of India; the scientific community also shores up such ambitious acts, and the Hindutva sentiment being awakened by politicians in their political railings also provoke the acquisition of new technologies, which can inflict huge damage in the South Asian strategic calculus.

This part of article made me lmao

SavageKing456

Country flag

Same they were seething on their news channels especially that hilali when india tested ASAT
"We ShOuLd HaVe ThIs TeChnAlOgY,india iS cReAtInG ImBaLaNcE iN ThIs ReGiOn"
Porks haven't even started such mission yet.
Classical-all talk no action.

SavageKing456

Country flag
They will get it from CCP....as usual. We need to attack and weaken when we have the edge, POK retaking should be our top priority at this point
Hypersonic is no joke.
Slaves aren't eligible to have this kind of technology.
Would a king give a sword or command of entire regiment of army to a slave who constantly changes his loyalty.
Pakistan is a country which has been in bed with several countries for now,china knows this and porkistan can change their partner again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles