India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Then why not SIG716? Its better, lethal and even cheaper. Or even Multi Caliber Individual Weapon System will be okay.
Why go for a bad expensive deal that will not have any tangible advantages.
All armies inducing IA recycle and reuse captured weapons. Their is no point of scrapping/disposing $10,000 work of hardware. Paramilitary units can always use them.
What happened to the Multi Caliber Individual Weapon System project?
Sirji, I am not simping for ak 203, it's just another ak.
Better yet should equipped all with arsenals ,if the desire was ak only.
The army in best case scenario should call sig Wallas and over korwa factory to them to make Sig 716 .

sorcerer

Country flag
Two Al-Badr terrorists killed in Kashmir's Khanmoh encounter

Two terrorists have been killed in an ongoing encounter between terrorists and security forces at Khanmoh on the outskirts of Srinagar on Monday, officials said.

Both terrorists are said to be members of the Al-Badr terror outfit. IGP Kashmir Vijay Kumar informed about the development. Earlier, one terrorist was identified as dead but one more unidentified terrorist was killed later.

sorcerer

Country flag
'Pakistan witnessing rapid breakdown of its internal administrative machinery'

In an opinion piece in Global Watch Analysis, Roland Jacquard, Chairman of Roland Jacquard Global Security Consulting (RJGSC), wrote that Islamic jihadi groups in Pakistan that were created and sustained by the Pakistan Army to launch a proxy war against India, have become too powerful to be kept on a "leash and even dictating foreign policy decisions".
His remarks come in wake of anti-France protests in Pakistan where the supporters of now banned TLP took to the streets to protests against France over caricatures of Prophet Muhammad.
The protests soon turned violent and exposed the grim security situation in Pakistan.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Can we please kill the useless Ka-226T deal also like this? To the babus of this country, employ your enhanced skills of red-tapism primed over the last 70 years and nix this one please. You will have recovered the cost of chai-biscuit consumed by entire bureaucracy since independence. We already have the LUH, so no thank you. The Indian boy looks better too!
LUH is probably the way to go, Kamov was in the pipeline for almost a decade now, it's probably a dead deal kept alive by babus in the hope that they can shave off few million dollars here and there
Because I don't want insas and I want t some uniformity.
We use type 56 too, can you believe it fckin type 56 !
Type 56 is actually not a half bad rifle
But the fact that we use those is not justifiable under any cost
Their is no point of scrapping/disposing $10,000 work of hardware. Paramilitary units can always use them.
What happened to the Multi Caliber Individual Weapon System project?
Type 56 earlier ones are actually more expensive than Type-56-I/II
For the sheer collection value only
And it doesn't cost 10,000$ it costs between 300$ and 700$, that's based on a vague memory of a YouTube video, I have to check on that
But definitely around 300$ by virtue of stamped steel receiver and Machined barrel, the cold forge barrels are relatively more expensive

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Sirji, I am not simping for ak 203, it's just another ak.
Better yet should equipped all with arsenals ,if the desire was ak only.
The army in best case scenario should call sig Wallas and over korwa factory to them to make Sig 716 .
Sig 716 - everything-is-milled
We don't have the technology to do that on a mass scale in our country, that will take another ToT i.e another 5 yrs just to finish negotiations so greedy Babu's can profit As much as possible
We could theoretically pull off a "china" on them, that is unless you wanna see the sig with a shit ton of rivets, stamped steel receiver and a single 2 inch rails on the 12' position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles