India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
:notsure: But 19032 isn’t divisible by 72.
Hoor provident funds , sorry it's not for that .

It will be used to feed terrorist and to supply their bases , common person are not provided with all this , and if that's from saudi , then quality would be comparitively better ,so mostly would be used to feed terror pigs

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Hoor provident funds , sorry it's not for that .

It will be used to feed terrorist and to supply their bases , common person are not provided with all this , and if that's from saudi , then quality would be comparitively better ,so mostly would be used to feed terror pigs
I used to see arabistani mullas as a relatively progressive society under Salman bhoi, particularly the investments in human resources than muh-oil, now all this debt relief and economic relief packages are making me think otherwise

HawkisRight

Country flag
I used to see arabistani mullas as a relatively progressive society under Salman bhoi, particularly the investments in human resources than muh-oil, now all this debt relief and economic relief packages are making me think otherwise
Are bhai these packages are for porks as a reward for again becoming obedient ghulam..

Harry101

Country flag
Not to mention they have an extremely sophisticated propoganda network, with "friends" in almost every bigtime media
Shit happens in Israel and these Randies doing news release get info about Zionism/hooman rights violation, even before the Israelis get a chance to explain, so that the narrative is already set
This is one things mullas are extremely skilled at. For anyone who thinks mullas are low IQs, you're wrong. All these years, ulemas haven't Made any scientific progress but have understood very well how to play mental gymnastics, fool kafirs and gain power. Only governing entity to have understood and tackled this successfully is CCP. You guys must read the translations of Xi jinping's leaked documents on his understanding of Islam and what instructions he gave to tackle this menace after the 2014 Urumqi attacks in Xinjiang. The clarity in his thought is commendable. I'm expecting a surge in islamic jihad all around the world in next 25-30 years. But mark my words, PRC will be the safest place for non muslims at that time and all this 'sarvadharma Vadapav' will bite our ass back.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
This is one things mullas are extremely skilled at. For anyone who thinks mullas are low IQs, you're wrong. All these years, ulemas haven't Made any scientific progress but have understood very well how to play mental gymnastics, fool kafirs and gain power. Only governing entity to have understood and tackled this successfully is CCP. You guys must read the translations of Xi jinping's leaked documents on his understanding of Islam and what instructions he gave to tackle this menace after the 2014 Urumqi attacks in Xinjiang. The clarity in his thought is commendable. I'm expecting a surge in islamic jihad all around the world in next 25-30 years. But mark my words, PRC will be the safest place for non muslims at that time and all this 'sarvadharma Vadapav' will bite our ass back.
Sarva dharma vapadapadada got us into this shit hole
I admire CCP for its audacity
Can you share those documents if possible

Harry101

Country flag
Sarva dharma vapadapadada got us into this shit hole
I admire CCP for its audacity
Can you share those documents if possible
Can't find the whole document, by here's a link to NYT article. NYT claims to have leaked the document. So this is the best material out there on the internet

Ayushraj

Country flag
Can't find the whole document, by here's a link to NYT article. NYT claims to have leaked the document. So this is the best material out there on the internet
Muslim ummah ke sardaar. Oic ka founder, islamic world ka leader, only islamic mulk having atomy bomb ko yeh sab dikhai nahi deta.
Porkis ko lagta hai yesa kuch hota hi nahi hai iss duniya Uighur face no troubles in China.
Yeh porkis sab paiso pe bike huye hai. Agar inko paise dedo toh apne desh hi mei aag laga denge(tehrek e laibak is current example)

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
That I know, but why aqsa
Because its considered holy sites of Jews. Judaism predated islam but still mooslames believe it was encroached by Jews . Jews want to build solomon temple there and mooslames are butthurt about it. Btw mooslames claim that solomon was a mooslame LMFAO. Infact they claim all Jewish prophets including moses was mooslame . Good retardation.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Because its considered holy sites of Jews. Judaism predated islam but still mooslames believe it was encroached by Jews . Jews want to build solomon temple there and mooslames are butthurt about it. Btw mooslames claim that solomon was a mooslame LMFAO. Infact they claim all Jewish prophets including moses was mooslame . Good retardation.
Moose are retard of next level , especially poor ones ,

Harry101

Country flag
Muslim ummah ke sardaar. Oic ka founder, islamic world ka leader, only islamic mulk having atomy bomb ko yeh sab dikhai nahi deta.
Porkis ko lagta hai yesa kuch hota hi nahi hai iss duniya Uighur face no troubles in China.
Yeh porkis sab paiso pe bike huye hai. Agar inko paise dedo toh apne desh hi mei aag laga denge(tehrek e laibak is current example)
Wrong. Have you ever wondered why you can hear anti-america sloganeering in pakiland but not once have you heard Anti-China slogans? Forget about organized demonstrations, in alnost every interview on YouTube, you'll see paki awam saying only good about China. CCP has managed their PR very well in islamic world. Ignore that taklu cockroach, he's temporary.
Also Islam follows the doctrine of denying defeat to maintain an image of invincibility among it's followers. I'm pretty sure global mullas must have tried their dirty tactics in PRC but it failed miserably because of the robust police state that it is.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I think ,goi should focus not only on economic growth of india but choking pakistan and Bangladesh too , these too jihadi state will always hit us back whenever they are strong , china do it with everyone , we should atleast do it with our potential enemy .

A strong bongs and porks mean strong military and more problem for us , bongs are trying to industrialize and some recent developments show that ee are helping them, instead we should compete and destroy their industry , it will let us deveolp some pressure , and as their economy would be smaller , we can dictate our terms

Tactical Doge

Country flag
They also claim Jesus was a mooslaman prophet right 😋

But in all seriousness, is the temple mount disputed land, or does it fall under Israeli territory, if yes, why don't they employ something like property act 1968', set some charges and blow the fuck out of that building

As it is going now I don't think the Israelis give two shots about Hooman rights/religious freedom musings by libercunt media

Ayushraj

Country flag
Wrong. Have you ever wondered why you can hear anti-america sloganeering in pakiland but not once have you heard Anti-China slogans? Forget about organized demonstrations, in alnost every interview on YouTube, you'll see paki awam saying only good about China. CCP has managed their PR very well in islamic world. Ignore that taklu cockroach, he's temporary.
Also Islam follows the doctrine of denying defeat to maintain an image of invincibility among it's followers. I'm pretty sure global mullas must have tried their dirty tactics in PRC but it failed mierably because of the robust police state that it is.
Uyghur are Turks.
Countries having Turkish lineage have sympathy for them like turkey, tajik, Uzbek, Krygystan, turkmenistan, kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.These countries raise Uyghur issues frequently. For Uyghurs turks their is huge sympathy in people living in these countries but their government has links with ccp. So ccp close their mouth by money.
Arab (saudi, uae, etc) consider turkey as threat. Arab are true hater of turks. So saudi, uae don't care about Uyghur issue.
Porkis is a gone case for them only money matters. If US give them money they can declare jihad on USSR who give them money they are with them

Last edited:

Harry101

Country flag
C
Uyghur are Turks.
Countries having Turkish lineage have sympathy for them like turkey, tajik, Uzbek, Krygystan, turkmenistan, kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.These countries raise Uyghur issues frequently. For Uyghurs turks their people have huge sympathy but their government has links with ccp. So ccp close their mouth by money.
Arab (saudi, uae, etc) consider turkey as threat. Arab are true hater of turks. So saudi, uae don't care about Uyghur issue.
Porkis is a gone case for them only money matters. If US give them money they can declare jihad on USSR who give them money they are with them
Can't wait for the time when Burgerland becomes as useless as UK

JBH22

Those punks who pelt stones at kashmir against our forces where did they get their inspiration? from palestinians every hooman right and porkies directly compare things in palestine with kashmir so I have zero sympathy for palestine.they are radical islamists
Some of the taqqiya on going. To put all blame on Israel as if the other one is an angel.

FB_IMG_1620711523766.jpg

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
They also claim Jesus was a mooslaman prophet right 😋

But in all seriousness, is the temple mount disputed land, or does it fall under Israeli territory, if yes, why don't they employ something like property act 1968', set some charges and blow the fuck out of that building

As it is going now I don't think the Israelis give two shots about Hooman rights/religious freedom musings by libercunt media
Both judaism and christianity predate islam . The Jesus of al kitab could be the same character, but not the same person. He doesn't say the same things, nor does he do much except refute Christian beliefs and affirm muhammad's claims about himself lmao. They even get all those stories incorrect.

The first muslim convert was khadija in 610ad. 610ad k pahle koi mooslame nhi tha.

Edit -
That mosque is located in the close proximity to Judaism holy sites thats why all conflict.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles