India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Man i am telling you Israel is like so OG they just don't give a fuck they are always like if we gotta do it we will do it and it's something about them you know that makes them really stand apart among other countries i think it's just how nicely the manage their PR and diplomatic relations truly revolutionary.
What time in Israel right now? The ultimatum clock ticking. Israel now opening up those bomb shelters. Looks like Israel really dont give a fuck. They are all set and ready to take aqsafags head on.

notaname

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Just watching my dhimmis friends posting in support of Palestine cause. CHUTIYE log. Facebook feed is full of their bakwaas humanity charade.
Sullahs are saying it is not religious but humanity is at stake🀣🀣🀣
When in majority nobody gets their humane touch.
Those punks who pelt stones at kashmir against our forces where did they get their inspiration? from palestinians every hooman right and porkies directly compare things in palestine with kashmir so I have zero sympathy for palestine.they are radical islamists

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Those punks who pelt stones at kashmir against our forces where did they get their inspiration? from palestinians every hooman right and porkies directly compare things in palestine with kashmir so I have zero sympathy for palestine.they are radical islamists
Can someone summarize the shitstorm going on there!!!????
Lot of contacts in my phone has Story/status updates screaming about islame-aphobia

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Lot of contacts in my phone has Story/status updates screaming about islame-aphobia

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Israeli police has stormed al aqsa mosque the third holiest site of momins amd hamas has fired rockets and israel bombed them back

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I have zero sympathy for palestine.they are radical islamists
Not to mention they have an extremely sophisticated propoganda network, with "friends" in almost every bigtime media
Shit happens in Israel and these Randies doing news release get info about Zionism/hooman rights violation, even before the Israelis get a chance to explain, so that the narrative is already set

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Israeli police has stormed al aqsa mosque the third holiest site of momins amd hamas has fired rockets and israel bombed them back
That I know, but why aqsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles