India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
There is also the fear for life + paid shill angle.
Immy Rand govt has been peddling this image of "secular, tolerant pakistan", so they need some token "happy hindus" for good PR purposes.
Have you seen foreign op-eds? Half of the writer are Banerjee, Chatterjee and so on, no disrespect to those people who fight but the reality is we always had these people, they served mughals, then made british their masters and now looking for new masters to serve because new India doesn't need them but our enemies do...anyway, wish we were china, these deserve no less than a noose.

shade

Country flag
Have you seen foreign op-eds? Half of the writer are Banerjee, Chatterjee and so on, no disrespect to those people who fight but the reality is we always had these people, they served mughals, then made british their masters and now looking for new masters to serve because new India doesn't need them but our enemies do...anyway, wish we were china, these deserve no less than a noose.
Hindu Bong elites are basically ghulams from birth, maybe that's why.

I am surprised that Hindus survived lol..ngl. Absolute dhimmis. Tbh our failure is in the form of Pakistan and Bangladesh itself....so, not really really surprised. A hindu who support Pakistan despite knowing the history should be the first one to be shot.

We had the last chance to correct our mistakes in 47 and our cuck leaders fucked it up. When you see half of the demeaning things about Hindus come from not just other Hindus rather very specific upper-caste educate brahmin hindus take the cake here, best example is some someone who wrote this :

By Divya Dwivedi, when the guides of your religion ( your priests ) lose the path then the demise of the religion is eminent.
Yes, this is the main reason, those of the priestly tribes instead of doing scholarship on veds, purans etc and strengthening the religion and community are instead preaching the gospel of Marx and Gramsci.
Their pozz stems from the colonial era i thing, they were sent to colleges where they were transformed into macaulay's children, this happened long after independence also because the same colleges were still there.

"India" needs a top down purge in order to transform into Bharat.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I will believe it when it arrives.
we have already payed for it .it will arrive on time.only production delays and transportation delays can ever be an issue if at all.this is not a paki banana state deal for the product to not materialize on time.we have been witness to many such deals before with many countries with our cold hard cash as payment not some stupid non-existant 'sTrAtEGiC location or some non -fungible barter item' as payment like pakis.

i always never had any concern for american sanctions as the deal was done a long time before they could think of this sanction mechanism,in the off chance it does trigger,it will be america that will lose the leverage they have.we hold most of the cards.our leaders just have to not be spooked and see something that is not there.i think they know their strong position and are going along with the plan.s400 is an important part of our whole air defence grid and very suited t our srtategic needs.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Banerjee , chatterjee ,sarkaar are bengali surnames.
Communists has got huge roots in Bengals.
Leftist mindset also flourish their.
Naxalite movement also started in bengal from naxalbhari
Communist art and literature mostly flourish from their.
Bengal is too much communist due to company rule which flourished in Bengal firstly

shade

Country flag
we have already payed for it .it will arrive on time.only production delays and transportation delays can ever be an issue if at all.this is not a paki banana state deal for the product to not materialize on time.we have been witness to many such deals before with many countries with our cold hard cash as payment not some stupid non-existant 'sTrAtEGiC location or some non -fungible barter item' as payment like pakis.

i always never had any concern for american sanctions as the deal was done a long time before they could think of this sanction mechanism,in the off chance it does trigger,it will be america that will lose the leverage they have.we hold most of the cards.our leaders just have to not be spooked and see something that is not there.i think they know their strong position and are going along with the plan.s400 is an important part of our whole air defence grid and very suited t our srtategic needs.
They sanction us and then Modi will be sipping pearl tea in Shanghai on a jhula with 11 Jinpig.
Only problems with Chings are their unlimited lust for more land, and their absolutely jewish mercantilist practices.

If it wasn't for their land grabby behavior, they are easily the lesser evil compared to the (((West))) and their cloak and dagger bullshit towards their supposed "allies".

shade

Country flag
Banerjee , chatterjee ,sarkaar are bengali surnames.
Communists has got huge roots in Bengals.
Leftist mindset also flourish their.
Naxalite movement also started in bengal from naxalbhari
The first two are Bong brahmin surnames, not just Bong.
They became Communiggers in the first place because vile (((British))) influence there, since it was their OG base before they spread across the whole country, the old elite bongs were also the first Macaulay's children, the first "native" lawyers, judges, bureaucrats, educationists etc. etc. etc.

Modern Leftism is an imported product brought here via colonialism, we didn't "develop" it ourselves.

Btw these -jee names are all butchered to make it ez for Gora sahibs to pronounce, it's supposed to be Bandhopadhyay, Mukhopadhyay, Chattopadhyay etc with -upadhyay in the end

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Article based on anonymouse sources boss.
Chill.

Also this is more to show Budhen that India is a "good boy" and a "responsible country" whatever rather than bowing to fakirs.
i always get perplexed why some guys here and indians are more fast to come to conclusions in this internet age than i think they ought to always take a minute or an hour or two to get the bottom of any piece of information and be neutral until proper verified info is out.anybody can post anything that cannot fructify in this day and age on the internet.alwas some guy does not get the memo and goes meltdown mode when there might have been nothing substantial to obsess over.even if there is something good or bad to discuss calmly,you aint going to influence shit in the centres of power by melting down over here.

channel sociopathic stoicness.

IndianYonko

Country flag
I am surprised that Hindus survived lol..ngl. Absolute dhimmis. Tbh our failure is in the form of Pakistan and Bangladesh itself....so, not really really surprised. A hindu who support Pakistan despite knowing the history should be the first one to be shot.

We had the last chance to correct our mistakes in 47 and our cuck leaders fucked it up. When you see half of the demeaning things about Hindus come from not just other Hindus rather very specific upper-caste educate brahmin hindus take the cake here, best example is some someone who wrote this :
View attachment 85419

By Divya Dwivedi, when the guides of your religion ( your priests ) lose the path then the demise of the religion is eminent.
😂😂😂😂😂
No offence,
Wats, itihas gawah hai; sabse pahle brahmin hi bikta hai...

You will find majority of these dhimmis and soul-of-India protectors are brahmin.

On just a side note; Im OBC and a hardcore-RW. And no brahmin influenced me to this. It is my mother's influence. Even when entire Bihar was doing Lalu, Nitish she used to vote for BJP. Period.

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
China was not the real target. That sanction was a signal to India, as S-400 sanctions on China were announced a few days before the Indian S-400 deal with Putin was signed..
there is no point now anyways,i dont know why they are waiting for,we are going to call their bluffs.they are just posing.think of it ,letting go of a strategic system with key implications for our security scenario because of this woke nation jhumla.

it is our blinking contest to lose.

even still the deal is signed ,amt paid and the product is expected to come this nov,what is usa waiting for.they are just hoping that something sticks and we get spooked that is all.just be stoic and move on.america is in this case like the cat trying to make itself look bigger.

Abhay Rajput 02

should not be surprised, in line with “Hindu” mentality all over the world.

More loyal than the king..

Always failed to forsee our own cultural extinction, while it is happening right infront of our eyes.
Honestly if we were living as hindu in pakistan , we will do the same thing . If you know what i mean.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 85419

That's how you ensure survival.. by being part of both Hindutva and anti-Hindutva movements... Taki yeh inzaam na lage ki sare Brahman communal hain..:megusta:

Ayushraj

Country flag
Iron man Sardaar patel merged 561 princely states single handedly. Even hyderabad, Junagargh, Travancore, jodhpur whose integration was headache were also merged with india
But Nehru messed up even single province j$k still we are suffering from it. Despite losing 1/3 j$k . He also loosed 20% to China and also signed indus water treaty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles