Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Ye chumtiye apni bardbadi ka karan khud hi banege
Banenge nahi
Ban gye
Porks had, at the time of independence, better growth pointers than us Hindi Fascists
But they chose to go down the Umma ka chumma road and we all know where it took them

FalconZero

Country flag
I am getting more doomer day by day, death of paki police is making me sad....it's no different than how pakis celebrate death of CRPF of Indian police and we do the same while our people are dying anyway. This is disrespectful to those who lay their life for our country, reducing them to just numbers.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I am getting more doomer day by day, death of paki police is making me sad....it's no different than how pakis celebrate death of CRPF of Indian police and we do the same while our people are dying anyway. This is disrespectful to those who lay their life for our country, reducing them to just numbers.
Then realize that pakistani army is a buisness organization ,we are fighting for our nation , they prop up problem for themselves , their army celebrated rise of islamist radical, but if a single person go against them they are infuriated , they are as radical as those bomber , army jenrails are not present with terrorist all the time , it was porky army giving terrorist cover fire , it is their ill doings ,they are reaping somewhat what they sow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles