India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Right now ceasefire is declared at loc but I think we have to provide our soldier with best of the best equipment because I think this peace will not last for 3 or 4 months because now infiltration is going to take place by border action team or terrorists and we must provide our ghatak with best of the best equipment and any cross border action against terrorist should not be considered as part of ceasefire

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Are bhai tum ground reality na btao; news ki aunthencity btao; since Zaidi was DGCA in 2008.
And yeah there is no news regarding this except few propaganda news pages.

you consider porks as standard. Gajjab beizzati hai.
Did I say “Is it true” by posting the link?

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
You defended it, right?
Request to all of you please don't take that pakistani who twitted that indian have fake pilot license should not be taken seriously because they can even tweet old news saying it as new and he is the same person who was saying indian sfdr test failed

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
really admire what Israel is doing against Iran. Wonder why India never did anything against Pakistan???
We aren't Joos who have a strong lobby in America and EU.
Nor are the Fakiristanis the Persians who are pretty much as anti-Americunt as it can get, the Bhikaristanis are on the contrary chameleons with shills in London, Brussels, Washington and Beijing.

Also yes, GoI being deficient in terms of big goteez, and being seasonally afflicted by dhoti-shivering is also a factor, although not the only one

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
spineless inaction is the answer when your neighbor wants nukes to use against you??
Sir and don't forget even if india does anything they can only threaten us and nothing else even in nuclear war we can target their every single city and even some of their ballistic missile can be shot down with the help of qrsam and we have pad and aad for missile protection

yourgodisweak

Country flag
really admire what Israel is doing against Iran. Wonder why India never did anything against Pakistan???
India does some action. For example, India would have stuck a truck carrying some material & think that the job was done. Our missions are like 30% revenge & 70% optics. Before someone cries that pak has nuclear weapons, we have them too, yet they attack us. This is what happens when the hunger for power & life overcomes nationalism, I wouldnt say this is wrong its just our expectations that are too high.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
We aren't Joos who have a strong lobby in America and EU.
Nor are the Fakiristanis the Persians who are pretty much as anti-Americunt as it can get, the Bhikaristanis are on the contrary chameleons with shills in London, Brussels, Washington and Beijing.

Also yes, GoI being deficient in terms of big goteez, and being seasonally afflicted by dhoti-shivering is also a factor, although not the only one
If the survival of an entire country is at risk, i dont think lobbies matter. I think the Israeli mindset is like, we do or die, there is no middle ground. Recently america started giving millions to palestine again, for some reason, this time Israel looks alone for me. The only country to go full toe to toe with anyone in this world is them, in my opinion.

ketaki

Country flag
y'all nibbiars...another war trophy in our possession now
View attachment 84030
latest pic from museum

Sabre1606_01.jpg

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
If the survival of an entire country is at risk, i dont think lobbies matter. I think the Israeli mindset is like, we do or die, there is no middle ground. Recently america started giving millions to palestine again, for some reason, this time Israel looks alone for me. The only country to go full toe to toe with anyone in this world is them, in my opinion.
Israeli are really hardcore means they will not even regret to shoot stone pelters with 50 caliber machine gun and they will even give an hardcore statement in un

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just a thought...

We usually lament that india's strategic doctrine is defensive in nature.

isn't it the case that even pakistan's strategic doctrine is defensive in nature too. other than India they never actually went to war with anyone else as a state. few oddities exist like Zia massacring Palestinians on behalf of Jordan and Raheel Sharif hired by Saudi's for massacring yemenis .

Can it be said that pakistan also has a defensive doctrine, contrary to what pakis think about themselves in their heads?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Israeli are really hardcore means they will not even regret to shoot stone pelters with 50 caliber machine gun and they will even give an hardcore statement in un
Israelis are surrounded by hostile elements, they're basically fighting for their survival, as on the case of the 6 day war, any sign of weakness and the Arabs take it as call for attack, these conditions mentored the Israelis into the cunning bastards they are today
They know how to defend their interests unlike "some" others

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Right now ceasefire is declared at loc but I think we have to provide our soldier with best of the best equipment because I think this peace will not last for 3 or 4 months because now infiltration is going to take place by border action team or terrorists and we must provide our ghatak with best of the best equipment and any cross border action against terrorist should not be considered as part of ceasefire
Its a continous process , who knows what's happening at loc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles