India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
LOL
True AF ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

On a side note:
To any Porks lurking on this forum, answer me this, how does it feel to be inbred, how does it feel to be geopolitically isolated, how does it feel to be fuked over multiple times by multiple countries at multiple instances
How does it feel to have a political leadership that have no shame bending over and offering his "mangina" to anyone giving him few million USD bheek

Pork lurkers you're welcome to answer
soy boys from r/india are feeling left alone, please show them love too.

another_armchair

Country flag
Power cut in Lahore on a hot summer evening.

The entire family moves to the terrace of their modest home, lie down on their charpoys and stare at the smog filled night sky.

A passenger jet flies overhead.

Child 1: Ye kaun se Abbu hain?
Child 2: British Airways. Do number waale Abbu hain.

Another jet flies over.

Child 3: Main guess karta hoon.. ye 3 number waale Abbu honge.
Child 4: Haan pagley, ye China Airlines hain.

A while later, another jet flies overhead..

Child 5: Ye kaun sa hai? Awaaz buland hai?
Chicha: Ye 1 number waala baap hai. American Airlines.

After a long wait, another jet flies overhead...

Child 6: Ab ye kaun hai?

Father: After a long pause .....Air India. Ye hum sab ka asli baap hai. Ghar diya, basane ka paisa bhi diya par jab ungli kari toh gaand faad diya.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Visit r/andia, read the posts and comments over there, and tell me if you still feel the same about โ€œapne logโ€
Yeah I looked it up
That's one more addition to "websites I'll never set foot again"
Thank you

shade

Country flag
Yeah I looked it up
That's one more addition to "websites I'll never set foot again"
Thank you
If you want saner( i.e RW Indian ) subreddits, there is r/IndiaSpeaks, and for edgy content there is r/chodi( used to be r/bakchodi first, but then a Great Migration happened from there thanks to Reddit mods purging it )

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
now economically they are slaves of americans, chinese, India (pakis are yet to pay us the money)..sooo., Turkey..

pakis are the globally branded international slaves.
Reeeeeeeeeee, we Pakistanis are superpower even though My Abbu Indiaโ€™s GDP is 12 times more than us, we still will get Kashmir by force!!! Suicide bombing is our national sport and we are gold medalists in it, we will get kashmir!!!
558A906B-9DFC-42B3-A188-ECBCE7A50D11.jpeg
C53F796B-9180-45B4-9BA1-0AE0D1847AE7.jpeg

Last edited:

Harry101

Country flag
Total blackout in iranian nuke facility -
What dindus with dhimmi IQ don't a understand is failure of current iranian state is extremely important for survival if India. This crooked mulla state is extremely cunning unlike the madrasachaap rage monkeys in our west. Historically, islamic states have survived in indian subcontinent largely because of the backing of their contemporary islamic mulla empires of iran.
Like the fall of ottoman was good for the subcontinent, fall of iranian mullas and establishment of a liberal iranian state will be a boon for us. This could have happened had goras not given refuge to ayatollah in france and not intervened in soviet Invasion of Afghanistan. These two events played a huge role in shaping global islamic terrorism that we see today.

shade

Country flag
Reeeeeeeeeee, we Pakistanis are superpower even though My Abbu Indiaโ€™s GDP is 12 times more than us, we still will get Kashmir by force!!! Suicide bombing is our national sport and we are gold medalists in it, we will get kashmir!!!
View attachment 84931View attachment 84929
Their counter to this is le 1.3 billion population vs 200 million.
Then you bring in Bangladesh, and then their reply is "haha but they are my fellow muslim biraders too streetshitter"

They are only good in jhumlas, jihad and begging, nothing else.

What dindus with dhimmi IQ don't a understand is failure of current iranian state is extremely important for survival if India. This crooked mulla state is extremely cunning unlike the madrasachaap rage monkeys in our west. Historically, islamic states have survived in indian subcontinent largely because of the backing of their contemporary islamic mulla empires of iran.
Like the fall of ottoman was good for the subcontinent, fall of iranian mullas and establishment of a liberal iranian state will be a boon for us. This could have happened had goras not given refuge to ayatollah in france and not intervened in soviet Invasion of Afghanistan. These two events played a huge role in shaping global islamic terrorism that we see today.
Farsi attention is focused mainly to their west though, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Plastine, Yemen.
Here possibly the most prominent effects of Farsi can be seen in Kargil, it seems like an Irani city with the amount of Ayatollah portraits and streets named after prominent Farsi mullahs kek.

FalconSlayers

Country flag
17FDDE04-4372-4E47-9B0D-98B739F32CC6.jpeg
01EBA331-638E-496E-BA38-936736534EB0.jpeg
This sure is why Pakistan wants economic warfare with India.

FalconSlayers

Country flag
Putin offers โ€˜blank chequeโ€™ to Pakistan

So after US & China, whore Pakistan is now ready to sleep with Russia....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Wo Porkistani kaha hai jo kehte the ki Russia se S400 lene par India par sanctions lagenge, aur aaj apne paer faila kar russia se hathiyar khareedne ke liye khush ho rhe hai, jabse lavrov ne offer kiya.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Nais analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles