India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Guys I have a question and couldn't find answer for it anywhere.

What's the meaning of AZM in Project AZM?
In the Pakistani context it means two things
>Strongly persuade China to give bheek
>Strong Belief that porki awaan is great and things doesn't go south

Screenshot_20210410-235515~2.png

Country flag

Why the ancient MiG-21's F-16 kill is no fluke

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Pata nahi kahi yeh projct gazam bana de to who knows...i think we should focus more and more on AMCA fir aisa na ho humlog next 50 years tak sirf rendered graphics and images ka hi maza lete rahe....cuurent prime focus is
1) LCA MARK2 AND HALE MALE UAVS AND ATTACK HELOS. In quantities..

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Pata nahi kahi yeh projct gazam bana de to who knows...i think we should focus more and more on AMCA fir aisa na ho humlog next 50 years tak sirf rendered graphics and images ka hi maza lete rahe....cuurent prime focus is
1) LCA MARK2 AND HALE MALE UAVS AND ATTACK HELOS. In quantities..
Precisely, I don't understand the need of tedbf too.
They should completely focus on amca , just amca .
Nothing else

Ayushraj

Country flag
Precisely, I don't understand the need of tedbf too.
They should completely focus on amca , just amca .
Nothing else
Just focus on tejas and it's variants like tedbf, orca, mk2, etc.
Tejas is proven design.
It's design is soo versatile than we can modify it to medium weight fighter, twin engine fighter, etc.
When we say anything about AMCA we must keep in mind that it's primary design is still not ready. What advantage we will get of stealth in ocean. Aircraft carrier are large and it's activities can be easily detected. So no point in operating stealth fighter on carriers and reducing its range and weapon carrying capacity

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Just focus on tejas and it's variants like tedbf, orca, mk2, etc.
Tejas is proven design.
It's design is soo versatile than we can modify it to medium weight fighter, twin engine fighter, etc.
When we say anything about AMCA we must keep in mind that it's primary design is still not ready. What advantage we will get of stealth in ocean. Aircraft carrier are large and it's activities can be easily detected. So no point in operating stealth fighter on carriers and reducing its range and weapon carrying capacity
I beg your pardon .
I dont agree with this logic of yours, not at all , amca is well past preliminary design stage , don't confuse thyself with the computer based graphics.
Amca is slated to fly by 2024, it research effort should be bestowed with lions share of resources , drdo or ada gets .

Ayushraj

Country flag
I beg your pardon .
I dont agree with this logic of yours, not at all , amca is well past preliminary design stage , don't confuse thyself with the computer based graphics.
Amca is slated to fly by 2024, it research effort should be bestowed with lions share of resources , drdo or ada gets .
Stealth plane are cost consuming. Even US is not able to afford stealth planes in large numbers.
Stealth plane compromise range and weapon carrying capacity.
Russian radars can easily detect stealth. So no point in buying these expensive fighters and maintaining it.
When enemy can easily counter it by buying cheap Russian radars
Our air force also buyed s400 to counter Chinese stealth j20

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I beg your pardon .
And who will develop it , ada us not confident for carrier specific enhancement , it requires arrstor hook , bigger wings , different intakes , more powerful airframe and undercarriage ,and then balancing whole centre of gravity to balance out things ,then changes in avionics for ocean specific Operation , different ram paint , changes in carrier for supporting amca , means air conditioning and all .

That means two different stealth aircraft looking sumilar outside to a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles