India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Pkg bhaiya rocks.
They're so fking good
Are they the ones that leaked the MMS lol

I remember asking for the link, but I got the link from a friend๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Ya talking about this RAM (stealth) paint?
Ya ola
This protect JF17 blunder by making it easy for IAF sukhois to spot it in the blue skies, and even easier for the JF17 blunder to bend over so the MKIs can screw them in their RD93

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag

Ya talking about this RAM (stealth) paint?
Jokes aside,

This paint is actually very effective against enemy aircraft and there is a scientific explanation to that, if you look at Google Images alghorithm youโ€™ll find out that this camouflage is absolutely stealthy as whoever sees this this stealth camo called the worldโ€™s best toilet paper, any adversary pilot, itโ€™s IRST or Radar if sees this Aircraft with this stealth camo will cringe out and close his eyes, IRST pod and Radar achieving 100% stealth for the JF-17 Thunder.

We should take this very seriously, I hope Indian Airforce has a plane against this super Paint๐Ÿ˜ฐ.
1618070585817.jpeg

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Jokes aside,

This paint is actually very effective against enemy aircraft and there is a scientific explanation to that, if you look at Google Images alghorithm youโ€™ll find out that this camouflage is absolutely stealthy as whoever say this stealth camo called it the worldโ€™s best toilet paper hence any adversary pilot and itโ€™s IRST or Radar if sees this Aircraft with this stealth camo he will cringe out and close his eyes, IRST pod and Radar achieving 100% stealth for the JF-17 Thunder.

We should take this very seriously, I hope Indian Airforce has a plane against this super Paint๐Ÿ˜ฐ.
View attachment 84763
I love the fact that even after 2-3 years it still shows the toilet paper search results

sorcerer

Country flag
'Shahpur-Kandi dam project will become functional by Nov 2022: Union Minister Jitendra Singh

Kathua (J-K), Apr 10 (PTI) Union Minister Jitendra Singh on Saturday said that the Shahpur-Kandi dam project will become functional by November 2022 and India will then be able to fully utilise the waters of the Ravi river in its territory.

The project is being constructed on the river, 11 kilometres downstream of the Ranjit Sagar Dam and eight kilometers upstream of Madhopur in Punjab''s Pathankot district.

Speaking after laying the foundation stone of the Shahpur-Kandi Ravi canal, Singh said the "Shahpur-Kandi Dam project will become functional by November 2022".

sorcerer

Country flag
India News | J-K: Sopore Police Bust Network Involved in March 29 Terror Attack | LatestLY

The Sopore Police on Saturday claimed to have busted a network involved in the terror attack of March 29 on municipal councillors and police, and apprehended Over Ground Workers (OGW's) along with the vehicle used in the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles