India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Because we have other expenses. We are building major infrastructure, giving subsidies to farmers, spending on science and technology, giving free vaccines, providing major incentives to businesses.

Now compare this to where papistan is spending their money and you will get the picture.
They aren't spending money, they are making money for themselves.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Because we have other expenses. We are building major infrastructure, giving subsidies to farmers, spending on science and technology, giving free vaccines, providing major incentives to businesses.

Now compare this to where papistan is spending their money and you will get the picture.
Pakistan is going all in on the ghazw e hind goal.if this flounders they would not be able to handle the ego death and will not know what to do with themselves.they have cast their chips from my observation,it's this or nothing.ibdia like any normal country has diversified it's dreams and in this way is more similar to china.of course naive and bad intentioned people will not mention this and many other fundamental differences.

shade

Country flag
Pakistan is going all in on the ghazw e hind goal.if this flounders they would not be able to handle the ego death and will not know what to do with themselves.they have cast their chips from my observation,it's this or nothing.ibdia like any normal country has diversified it's dreams and in this way is more similar to china.of course naive and bad intentioned people will not mention this and many other fundamental differences.
They handled being thrashed by Bengalis and seeing 1 lac ghejis surrender to blackie hindoo baniya in '71, they can handle a lot of things, Allah SWT has blessed them with unending supply of copium & delusion.

Pakistan is the state equivalent of a cockroach in the "cockroaches can survive radioactive fallout" sense.

shade

Country flag
They handled being thrashed by Bengalis and seeing 1 lac ghejis surrender to blackie hindoo baniya in '71, they can handle a lot of things, Allah SWT has blessed them with unending supply of copium & delusion.

Pakistan is the state equivalent of a cockroach in the "cockroaches can survive radioactive fallout" sense.
I may add to this that they can survive radioactive fallout, but not the chappal of Bharat, from the impact of which they will get squished.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I may add to this that they can survive radioactive fallout, but not the chappal of Bharat, from the impact of which they will get squished.
We must burst their bubble and fake ego which they have accumulated since many yrs especially in front of their awam . I am sure it's result will be their collapse.

shade

Country flag
We must burst their bubble and fake ego which they have accumulated since many yrs especially in front of their awam . I am sure it's result will be their collapse.
They will find some Bhutto, pin the blame of failures on him, and make a spectacle of his hanging.
The inbred and pious population of Papistan is literally Low IQ and can be swindled easily by such theatrics.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

They had something solid to retreat to in that case,if any of the pok issues are resolved in our favour,then their only solid base will go.the country seems to run only on that,nothing else is concrete in their future outlook unless you consider : 1.china quasi occupying them for their own needs which would necessitate some deradicalisation or 2.generals and army having businesses and sectors to themselves and earning money but not fulfilling the basic stuff required by the people in pak.i don't think the real paki average person would accept this,they already mortgaged their future 'normal' country dreams(high tech dev,good amenities and infra,high learning,etc) on the very singular and motivating but concentrated cultural-religious goal of ghazwa.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
After having soo much debt on themselves.
These porkis are still buying tb2, Panister, hq9,8 submarines for navy, etc.
Pak navy is buying 8 submarine (that is not soo much cheap as we think of Chinese weapons) our economy gets a huge shock when we built 6 French design submarine in our own country even we stalled follow on order.
Pak is going to sign 3.3 billion deal for hq-9 but our country economy faces a huge blow when buy 36 rafales at cost 8 billion dollars
Pak was ready to purchase Turkish attack helicopter for 1.5 billion dollars but engine embargo destroyed this deal
How it is even possible that pak is still able to produce soo much of money for these high cost weapons
Kuchh bhi? We don’t face any economic shocks.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If paki will buy dual engine j31. They will be bankrupted.
Maintaining a dual engine fighter is not a joke.
If us offered f16 against j31.
Porkis would jump up and buy f16.
They don’t only have to manage a dual engine aircraft, but an aircraft who‘s chinese engine requires comparitively higher maintenance and spares. Last time I heard Chinese engine life was 440 hours before overhaul compared to AMCA’s GE-F404’s 8000 hours.

another_armchair

Country flag
They don’t only have to manage a dual engine aircraft, but an aircraft who‘s chinese engine requires comparitively higher maintenance and spares. Last time I heard Chinese engine life was 440 hours before overhaul compared to AMCA’s GE-F404’s 8000 hours.
Serious? 440 hours or 4400 hours coz 440 hours is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles