India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
If I'm not mistaken TTP was the brainchild of ISI
Their own sins biting their asses
TTP was initially created by Pak Army and ISI like every other Islamic terrorist group in AF-PAK region to carry out terrorist attacks in Afghanistan against Russians and to fight in the Afghan Civil War on behalf of the Pakjabis but ones both ended TTP turned its attention back to Pakjabi Occupation forces in Pashtunistan. So whenever porkis mention India TTP is funded Indians should always remind them were TTP’s true origins lie.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
What a lifestyle imraand bheekh mango kashmir chillao aur sojao .:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Russians already stopped dispatching sputnik to inbreds because they cant pay.

Since russians themselves are cash stripped theres no way lavrov is ever gonna get anything from bhikhari porkys.

And dressing their ugly hairy women up like a gruesome amalgamation of darkie nuns and ghosts from Pac-Man could only please madarsachaaps but not russians.

Last edited:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Russians can’t give weapons for free, Porkies will have to buy those equipment which they obviously will. This will only further destroy their financial condition.
These debtfucked inbreds will never be able to counter deals which Only BHARAT can offer to russians.
We are getting close to 33 jets 12 su30 mki and 21 mig 29 upg. Probably gonna finalize during Putin's visit.

BC 1 sputnik khareedne ki aukaat nhi h lolaa strategic partnership bayenge chutiya sale.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
These debtfucked inbreds will never be able to counter deals which Only BHARAT can offer to russians.
We are getting close to 33 jets 12 su30 mki and 21 mig 29 upg. Probably gonna finalize during Putin's visit.

BC 1 sputnik khareedne ki aukaat nhi h lolaa strategic partnership bayenge chutiya sale.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
So classical with muslim people. Seems they all were born with a knife in the hand.
It's not all true though, there are exceptions
For example, I have a neighbor
Naib Subedar Mohammed, he's a retired military man and his views on Islamic extremism would actually shock most here
Very inspiring personality
I love to chat with him whenever I get chance
Quite a nationalist guy

Phantom sierra

Country flag
Naib Subedar Mohammed, he's a retired military man and his views on Islamic extremism would actually shock most here
Quite a nationalist guy
I have muslim friends too, one of them preparing for the airforce and is an extremely awesome fellow to be around. However, he is not the mazhabi musalmaan type he celebrates holi and other hindu festivals with us. The problem is the book, it radicalizes people into being extremists. Muslims like my friend (not so religious types) keep india before their faith, however the percentage seems to be small.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I have muslim friends too, one of them preparing for the airforce and is an extremely awesome fellow to be around. However, he is not the mazhabi musalmaan type he celebrates holi and other hindu festivals with us. The problem is the book, it radicalizes people into being extremists. Muslims like my friend (not so religious types) keep india before their faith, however the percentage seems to be small.
Do note that momins make their own choices about which parts of al kitab they practice and which parts they would rather dismiss via the guise of "context".

Moderates may think or say whatever they want to about al kitab , it doesn't change what al kitab says about itself.

Quite a nationalist guy
Celebrating that few are better than the rest of their ilk is a subjective benchmark. From time to time we must ask ourselves whether this ‘relatively good’ is ‘good enough’. A woman journalist in Mumbai was hounded into exile by the same peaceful moderates for reposting the Charlie Hebdo cartoon while reporting about it. The deeper you go into the hole of jihadi nexus, sooner or later you will realize that it is mainstream shitlame , not a fringe, not a sect, not a twisted individual, but the mainstream bs which is responsible for all problems .

Also note that al kitab specifically exempts the disabled and 'weak' from jihad which would make no sense if the word jihad is being used within the context of inner struggle as moderates claim.

So jihad plainly teaches that it is not only proper to blow up in the name of allah in certain circumstances, but that it is required. Moderates who don't believe in killing over it either do not know of muhammad's example or tacitly prefer a moral law that is independent of it.

MonaLazy

Weapons
The Russian top diplomat has also discussed joint arms production with his Indian counterpart Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, reiterating that Russia is the only country "that actually provides India with cutting-edge defense technologies" yet respects India’s right to diversify its ties in this sphere.

At the same time, Moscow does not feel "any hesitation" on the part of New Delhi over Washington’s pressure, since the US expresses serious discontent with the Russian-Indian military and technical cooperation.

Russia is not ready yet to manufacture arms in Pakistan but will supply the republic with military equipment in order to "strengthen its anti-terrorist potential" and will participate in regular joint drills, such as "Druzhba" (Friendship) and the "Arabian Monsoon."
Thanks for the link from Russian media- helps understand where they are coming from. They seem to be saying you are free to buy weapons from anyone (diversify) and we are free to sell weapons to Pakis- without (intentionally?) realizing those two freedoms are not the same! Am sure it irks our MEA & military stake holders that despite a long standing strategic partnership they are willing to double cross us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles