India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is time for America to concentrate on China full time.. There is no favorable end game in Afghanistan for America, when they have no choice but to depend on Pakistan for their supplies, owing to enmity with Russia and Iran..
The positives for India here..
1. India is one of the six countries invited for a discussion on Afghanistan's future.
2. US is now ready to invite the UN. This says that US no longer deems it feasible to dominate Eurasia.. given that China and also Russia have grown in power. With UN involved, India would be part of peace keeping forces.. as India insists on being part of UN missions when taking part in foreign military intervention..

saneel2014

Country flag
Once I asked a Pakistani , if your ancestors were Arabs then why you have Hindu surnames like Bajwa , Randhawa , Rajput , Cheema etc and that Pakistani started giving death threats 😂
Lol even I recieved the same reply...I was having a convo with some rajpoot surname convert..I told him u are a convert, he told me he comes from a real islamic warrior line and warrior muslim blood flows in his veins while one of his ancestors murdered and killed weak hindus and took Hindu women as trophies....I just told him that one of his female ancestors must be raped by a muslim Barbarian and his line must be descendents of rape child...he went furious after that and started abusing more

Cheran

Country flag
Russia should keep in mind that his forefather USSR was kicked out by afghans.
By murica
There were reports of a call between US representative to Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad & Dr. Jayashankar

If this report is true, what would be worrying is that extend to which Russia allowed it self to be used by Pakistan. There could be a CCP hand as well.

India's interest in Afghanistan is purely peaceful. It wants Afghanistan to be united & all terror groups to be shunted out.

Now why would Russia have an issue in this?

Ayushraj

Country flag
There were reports of a call between US representative to Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad & Dr. Jayashankar

If this report is true, what would be worrying is that extend to which Russia allowed it self to be used by Pakistan. There could be a CCP hand as well.

India's interest in Afghanistan is purely peaceful. It wants Afghanistan to be united & all terror groups to be shunted out.

Now why would Russia have an issue in this?
For Russia afghanistan is their backdoor.
Countries in northern borders of afghanistan Russians still have huge influence on them.
So for russians still afghanistan is their back door.
Chinese influence must be responsible for this for keeping india out in meeting

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is just a colonial syndrome that see you Indians were ruled by us.
British are still not gone over their colonial mindset.
Which is goodl... let them do it while their backyard is full of termites, Scotland seperatism and their economy going into dustbin. Yet they are discussing us shows that they are stupid. Let them do, our government should infact promote others doing the same,

“The ones who peep into other’s kitchens to know what‘s cooking end up burning their own food”
~Krishna Koul - @FalconSlayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles