India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash Patel

Country flag
WION reports from inside pak and their correspondents are same pak citizens also reporting goes against pak establishment. How are they keeping them from being banned in pak or Army army wants to show pak is democracy?
Yes. That’s True even one pakistani corespondent of WION was harassed And threatened by Pakistani deep state and After that he fled From pakistan!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Paki newfound love for peace has much to do with the fact that there are some 150,000 Indian troops and mechanized formations in northern Ladakh right now, and following a disengagement with China, they could turn northward into G-B at Modi's whim. So chicoms instructed Bajwa to "quieten" the LoC.

saneel2014

Country flag
This is the joy of my day, this is the lyrics of a song. It is a famous folk song of both Uygur and Han nationalities in China.Translated from Uyghur into Chinese in 1940s,This song is very famous in both Uygur and Chinese. 掀起来你的盖头来Lift up your hijab. It has nothing to do with Pakistan. I've heard that since I was a kid.
It describes a man who marries his beloved woman and proposes to her. 盖头COVER HEAD Is the wedding time covers on the head, the bridegroom needs to pick down covers the head.😂This reporter can't search.This is the most famous folk song of the Uyghurs.
Lyric
掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的眉

你的眉毛细又长呀,好像那树上的弯月亮

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看你的眉毛

你的眉毛细又长呀,好象那树梢的弯月亮

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好象那树梢的弯月亮

你的眉毛细又长呀

嘿嘿~

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的眼

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好像那秋波一模样

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好像那秋波一模样

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看你的脸儿

你的脸儿红又圆呀,好象那苹果到秋天

你的脸儿红又圆呀,好象那苹果到秋天

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的嘴

你的嘴儿红又小呀,好像那五月的红樱桃

你的嘴儿红又小呀,好像那五月的红樱桃

Lift your Cover head, let me see your eyebrow.

Your eyebrows are thin and long, like the curved moon on the tree.

Lift your lid and let me see your eyebrows.

Your eyebrows are thin and long, like the crooked moon on the treetops.

Your eyes are bright and bright, like the crooked moon on the treetops.

Your eyebrows are thin and long.

Hey, hey, hey.

Lift your Cover head, let me see your eyes.

Your eyes are bright and bright, as if they were in the eyes.

Your eyes are bright and bright, as if they were in the eyes.

Lift your head and let me see your face.

Your face is red and round, like the apple in autumn.

Your face is red and round, like the apple in autumn.

Lift your head. Let me see your mouth.

Your mouth is red and small, like the red cherry in May.

Your mouth is red and small, like the red cherry in May.

Uighur version
From your day? Are u some old guy who is reminiscing his old days?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
From your day? Are u some old guy who is reminiscing his old days?
Ya'll Nibbiars Probably yes a middle age man. Who have to struggle day to day life. Listening to wife. Looking after children's. Hearing complaint from the seniors. And not getting time for yourselves. Still have to pay home loan. And what not. :truestory:
India or China Same story Joru Ka Gulam.

HawkisRight

Country flag
What infinity D chess is this?:pound: All Murican logistics, personnel supply routes go through Porkistan for Afghanistan..are murikis threatening porkis while using porki resources:clap2:..I never understood how porki and murikis make deals with each other all these decades..it was porki army/ISI that used to do IED attacks on muriki/nato convoys passing for Afghan via madarsa/jihadis.. murikis were doing drone strikes in Porkistan while same time selling F16s to porkis.. murikis were doing surgical strikes in Porkistan while porkis ISI puppets were killing muriki soldiers in afghanistan..

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
What infinity D chess is this?:pound: All Murican logistics, personnel supply routes go through Porkistan for Afghanistan..are murikis threatening porkis while using porki resources:clap2:..I never understood how porki and murikis make deals with each other all these decades..
I mean Uncle Sam may want to access Afghanistan from India once Pakistan occupied Jammu Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan is conquered, America has long been interested in setting a Military base in GB and getting back GB will eliminate our need for Chabahar Port also.

HawkisRight

Country flag
I mean Uncle Sam may want to access Afghanistan from India once Pakistan occupied Jammu Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan is conquered, America has long been interested in setting a Military base in GB and getting back GB will eliminate our need for Chabahar Port also.
Well at some point of time(1950s) Uncle sam was advised by Anglo brethren aristocracy in Englistan to make Kashmir a independent(vassal) state by sending army so that Anglos can have control over delicate geography of Kashmir which can oversee central Asia, Indian subcontinent, China from all sides.. Anglo aristocracy of Englistan wants NO control of Indian state over Kashmir... Ironically(and rightfully) both Indian and Pakistani establishment are strongly oppressed to d idea of independent Kashmir

Haldilal

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars due some idiot now Pak will get more AMRAAM's.
There is no mention of Pakistan in the list..
The 22 countries are: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, and the United Kingdom

Haldilal

Country flag
There is no mention of Pakistan in the list..
The 22 countries are: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, and the United Kingdom
Ya'll Nibbiars they probably will get.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Even if PoK and GB are re conquered by India connecting Afghan will take decades.... The wakan corridor geography with hills dense forest and narrow passes with no infra for movement is controlled by Taliban backed by chini... Even Chinese are deployed over their like in gwadar. Afghan govt has no control over the stretch. Neutralising these jihadi terrorists will be huge headache... Chabahar will be the main trade route for forseable future.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even if PoK and GB are re conquered by India connecting Afghan will take decades.... The wakan corridor geography with hills dense forest and narrow passes with no infra for movement is controlled by Taliban backed by chini... Even Chinese are deployed over their like in gwadar. Afghan govt has no control over the stretch. Neutralising these jihadi terrorists will be huge headache... Chabahar will be the main trade route for forseable future.
Taliban will never make India their adversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles