India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Good points. While looking at airforce strength role of drones , attack helicopters must be considered. Previously all these works were done by fighter jets.

If we have 200 ( rudra + apache + lch) then that's 200 less fighter jets needed for close air support.
Iaf is even arming hawk aircraft with saaw . It will be good that these light trainer aircraft will be used to attack porkis infrastructure close to border. It can be used for hit and run attack.
Role of close air support can be performed by them.even we can arm it short range aam missiles
Iaf can also arm c130 and antonov an 32 with bombs and can be used as bomber planes.

ladder

Country flag
Iaf is even arming hawk aircraft with saaw . It will be good that these light trainer aircraft will be used to attack porkis infrastructure close to border. It can be used for hit and run attack.
Role of close air support can be performed by them.even we can arm it short range aam missiles
Iaf can also arm c130 and antonov an 32 with bombs and can be used as bomber planes.
Like all of the Hawk family, they are quick and nimble, as well as reliable and efficient, but they now also pack one hell of a sensor and electronic warfare capability. The jets have been upgraded with Elta's ELM-2052 active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...vate-air-force-after-buying-46-f-a-18-hornets

---
The Hawk 132s/ Hawk-i of IAF/ HAL can be equipped with Elta 2052 AESA radar. Probably the array might have 300 trms. In future UTTAM might replace Elta 2052.
Although, IAF till now hasn't shown interest in the Hawk-i, they may do so in the future.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
WION reports from inside pak and their correspondents are same pak citizens also reporting goes against pak establishment. How are they keeping them from being banned in pak or Army army wants to show pak is democracy?
It happens everywhere, chill. Not only WION but also other Indian Channels. They consider themselves as journalists and because they get salary from India they generally are anti-army or they actually are anti-army there.

Romediablo

Country flag
It happens everywhere, chill. Not only WION but also other Indian Channels. They consider themselves as journalists and because they get salary from India they generally are anti-army or they actually are anti-army there.
That is not my question i know its common thing but only WION has physical presence there but my question is why Pakistan has not taken action against it considering how volatile they are .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
That is not my question i know its common thing but only WION has physical presence there but my question is why Pakistan has not taken action against it considering how volatile they are .
It is journalism, if they do such things, they will get abused all over, they once tried to do it with an reporter who was living in Pakistan as an employee of Zee News, and was attacked by terrorists and he escaped narrowly.

sorcerer

Country flag

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chini will sinoise pakis
china sinoised pakis.
its already done. Even the kidneys. liver and all human spare parts of paki future generations are also loaned out to chinese
I mean, that's funny.
😂Let me laugh for a while

Screenshot_20210307_235058.jpg

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian government changes rules for OCI cardholders

Indian government on Thursday changed rules for Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders. As per the new rules, any OCI cardholder who wishes to be involved in missionary, 'tablighi' or journalistic activities, he will have to obtain a special permission from the government. India's Ministry of Home Affairs made the announcement in this regard.
The OCI cardholder will be "required to obtain a special permission or a special permit from the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer or the Indian Mission to undertake research and to undertake any missionary or Tabligh or mountaineering or journalistic activities," said the notification.

gokussj9

Country flag
Countering terror in Xinjiang to promote peace and development

Home to several ethnic groups, the region has been deeply affected by ethnic separatism, religious extremism, and violent terrorism, called “the three forces”. These forces are a cause of thousands of terrorist attacks carried out in Xinjiang from 1990 to the end of 2016, resulting in huge losses of lives and property.

The Chinese government knows well that while countering terrorism and extremism to ensure stability and development in Xinjiang, the need to protect basic human rights – like the right to life, health and progress – cannot be ignored. Drawing lessons from the international community’s counterterrorism experience and keeping local realities in view,

The government eliminated conditions that threaten to breed terrorism.

The Chinese government has always adhered to the spirit of the rule of law and combated terrorism in accordance with the law of the land. The fight against terrorism and extremism in Xinjiang conforms to requirements of the law of the land as well as the UN’s principles of safeguarding basic human rights.

It's amazing to see the extent chinks have pakis by the balls. This farticle is written in a paki news outlet and repeats terrorism 15 times and extremism 8 times. Author is making a direct link b/w Islam and Terrorism but pakis have no issues publishing it.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:rofl:
very funny cuz the joke is on pakistan and by china.
This is the joy of my day, this is the lyrics of a song. It is a famous folk song of both Uygur and Han nationalities in China.Translated from Uyghur into Chinese in 1940s,This song is very famous in both Uygur and Chinese. 掀起来你的盖头来Lift up your hijab. It has nothing to do with Pakistan. I've heard that since I was a kid.
It describes a man who marries his beloved woman and proposes to her. 盖头COVER HEAD Is the wedding time covers on the head, the bridegroom needs to pick down covers the head.😂This reporter can't search.This is the most famous folk song of the Uyghurs.
Lyric
掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的眉

你的眉毛细又长呀,好像那树上的弯月亮

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看你的眉毛

你的眉毛细又长呀,好象那树梢的弯月亮

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好象那树梢的弯月亮

你的眉毛细又长呀

嘿嘿~

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的眼

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好像那秋波一模样

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好像那秋波一模样

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看你的脸儿

你的脸儿红又圆呀,好象那苹果到秋天

你的脸儿红又圆呀,好象那苹果到秋天

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的嘴

你的嘴儿红又小呀,好像那五月的红樱桃

你的嘴儿红又小呀,好像那五月的红樱桃

Lift your Cover head, let me see your eyebrow.

Your eyebrows are thin and long, like the curved moon on the tree.

Lift your lid and let me see your eyebrows.

Your eyebrows are thin and long, like the crooked moon on the treetops.

Your eyes are bright and bright, like the crooked moon on the treetops.

Your eyebrows are thin and long.

Hey, hey, hey.

Lift your Cover head, let me see your eyes.

Your eyes are bright and bright, as if they were in the eyes.

Lift your head and let me see your face.

Your face is red and round, like the apple in autumn.

Lift your head. Let me see your mouth.

Your mouth is red and small, like the red cherry in May.

Uighur version

sorcerer

Country flag
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nice try..but you miss the whole point.

whatever..

whenever a diplomat or any person of that matter (even a tourist) is in a foreign country they have to take into consideration of the " sensitivities "of that land.

A chinese diplomat in pakistan doing such mujra on SM shows the lack of culture in chinese diplomacy.
no wonder world calls chinese diplomats as clowns.

Diplomats especially are trained to watch and measure their words..
but hey its chinese ..For chinese diplomats...diplomacy, culture , respect , honouring the words etc are words unknown

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan intensifies anti-India lobbying in US

As part of their continuous focus on using “softer” methods to dent India’s image in the international forum, an elected member of the ruling Pakistan Tehreek E Insaaf (PTI) party, has tied up with two lobbying firms in the United States (US) in January this year with the stated agenda of mobilizing support against India in view of the “atrocities” taking place in Kashmir.

The two lobbying groups—Kashmir Action Network (KAN) and Chinar Consulting, both based in Washington—were engaged by Bilal Ahmed Ghaffar who is a member of the provincial assembly of Sindh, Pakistan, on a PTI ticket. Ghaffar is considered to be close to PTI party president and Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan. However, as per officials aware of the developments, both these groups will be representing the interest of—as per the documents they have filed with the relevant U.S government authorities—the government of Pakistan and not of Ghaffar.

sorcerer

Country flag
Sticky bombs: Security forces redraw SOPs; ask public not to leave vehicles unattended

SRINAGAR: Suspecting that 'sticky bombs' may have entered the valley, security forces are redrawing their standard operating procedures and also advising general public not to leave their vehicles unattended, officials said on Sunday.

Illusive

Country flag
This is the joy of my day, this is the lyrics of a song. It is a famous folk song of both Uygur and Han nationalities in China.Translated from Uyghur into Chinese in 1940s,This song is very famous in both Uygur and Chinese. 掀起来你的盖头来Lift up your hijab. It has nothing to do with Pakistan. I've heard that since I was a kid.
It describes a man who marries his beloved woman and proposes to her. 盖头COVER HEAD Is the wedding time covers on the head, the bridegroom needs to pick down covers the head.😂This reporter can't search.This is the most famous folk song of the Uyghurs.
Lyric
掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的眉

你的眉毛细又长呀,好像那树上的弯月亮

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看你的眉毛

你的眉毛细又长呀,好象那树梢的弯月亮

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好象那树梢的弯月亮

你的眉毛细又长呀

嘿嘿~

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的眼

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好像那秋波一模样

你的眼睛明又亮呀,好像那秋波一模样

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看你的脸儿

你的脸儿红又圆呀,好象那苹果到秋天

你的脸儿红又圆呀,好象那苹果到秋天

掀起了你的盖头来,让我来看看你的嘴

你的嘴儿红又小呀,好像那五月的红樱桃

你的嘴儿红又小呀,好像那五月的红樱桃

Lift your Cover head, let me see your eyebrow.

Your eyebrows are thin and long, like the curved moon on the tree.

Lift your lid and let me see your eyebrows.

Your eyebrows are thin and long, like the crooked moon on the treetops.

Your eyes are bright and bright, like the crooked moon on the treetops.

Your eyebrows are thin and long.

Hey, hey, hey.

Lift your Cover head, let me see your eyes.

Lift your head and let me see your face.

Lift your head. Let me see your mouth.

Uighur version
So has the diplomat apologized to pajistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles