India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Only way to neutralise the threat in the west is by Damaging Chinese economy as much as possible. Because when Chinese economy would be unstable Pakistan won’t get any freebies, China has kept them afloat with loans on which they’ll surely give a waiver.
I don't know why dpsu aren't corporatized , no plan have been laid down for same.

Well from indian extreme point to karachi ,distance is not even 500 km , so if 800 km range brahmos are fired in salvo mode ,or smart from ground based launchers we can destroy Pakistan navy , but problem aruse with gwadar , it should be targeted in case of war , in war conflict we should give more of economic damage than military damage , chuna is making Pakistan a buiness for itself ,let them face some loss

Ayushraj

Country flag
I don't know why dpsu aren't corporatized , no plan have been laid down for same.

Well from indian extreme point to karachi ,distance is not even 500 km , so if 800 km range brahmos are fired in salvo mode ,or smart from ground based launchers we can destroy Pakistan navy , but problem aruse with gwadar , it should be targeted in case of war , in war conflict we should give more of economic damage than military damage , chuna is making Pakistan a buiness for itself ,let them face some loss
Most if us have only 1 solution to destroy enemy asset that is brahmos.
What is use of having sukhoi and rafale having range of 3000 km.
Why we are having aerial tankers.
Using sukhoi and rafale will more cost effective and better choice to destroy pak navy.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Gwadar is not a threat to us we have satellites to monitor their fleet, Pakistan doesn’t and there is where China helps them by sharing data with them. I didn’t imagine that even at such a poor condition of Pakistan economy their military is busy spending too much on defence and that too imports.

ladder

Country flag
Bruh one advantage we have is the fact that whole of Pakistan Navy docks at Karachi which is the only Port they have for Naval use. We can smoke it up and cripple their whole fleet support, like we did in 1971.
Ormara, Pasni and Gwader in addition to Karachi and Port Bin Qasim can be used to disperse Pak naval fleet.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Using sukhoi and rafale will more cost effective and better choice to destroy pak navy.
And having threat of aerial conflict , we can use our air assets for rest of border but naval assets of adversary should be downed fast , brahmos is my opinion as it will give lesser time ,we can not only suno ships but also destroy infra for their remaining ships to Operate .

In case of conflict ,iaf will be busy tackling northern sector more

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
How many refuelers we have? Our acquisitions are shitty and take decades. We should focus on our economy first at any cost. Then only we can build a formidable force. Plus I feel even government is ignorant on indigenisation, like NAL is developing many aircrafts but don’t get funds easily because of being a civilian PSU, while their ATR-70 90 seater aircraft under development if completed now would have given us an indigenous solution for AEW&CS, ISTAR, E/W Aircrafts, ASW Aircraft for Navy and export orders too and alone 100 airframes would have been operational in Tri services but we ignored ATR-70 and now we import.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Only way to neutralise the threat in the west is by Damaging Chinese economy as much as possible. Because when Chinese economy would be unstable Pakistan won’t get any freebies, China has kept them afloat with loans on which they’ll surely give a waiver.
China needs to be a democracy first so that we can destroy their economy. I dont think they will ever be a democracy so destroying their economy is not possible unless something insane happens which is worse than a genocide (uyghur one didnt provoke the world to do anything so...) & entire world imposes trade restrictions on them.

In 2020 the only country with positive economic growth is china ROFL.

Ayushraj

Country flag
How many refuelers we have? Our acquisitions are shitty and take decades. We should focus on our economy first at any cost. Then only we can build a formidable force. Plus I feel even government is ignorant on indigenisation, like NAL is developing many aircrafts but don’t get funds easily because of being a civilian PSU, while their ATR-70 90 seater aircraft under development if completed now would have given us an indigenous solution for AEW&CS, ISTAR, E/W Aircrafts, ASW Aircraft for Navy and export orders too and alone 100 airframes would have been operational in Tri services but we ignored ATR-70 and now we import.
Range of sukhoi and rafale is 3000 km.
So no Refuellers will be required in order to bomb pak navy gwader facility.

Ayushraj

Country flag
And having threat of aerial conflict , we can use our air assets for rest of border but naval assets of adversary should be downed fast , brahmos is my opinion as it will give lesser time ,we can not only suno ships but also destroy infra for their remaining ships to Operate .

In case of conflict ,iaf will be busy tackling northern sector more
What is use of having INS vikramaditya and arihant class subs.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ormara, Pasni and Gwader in addition to Karachi and Port Bin Qasim can be used to disperse Pak naval fleet.
Smaller port -pasni ,and gwadar and ormara are too close , first line of defense of pak navy is karachi ,most ships are there only ,also once karachi is destroyed , pak navy will go full angry bull style , they will send assets , near karachi only , our ships will be present there , they will be going in mouth of monster if they think of attack .

Most of submarine are on karachi only .
Once smart missile become a formidable weapon ,we can win conflict easily

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Kitna harami hai yeh Porkistani L@uda, jab dekha ki nakli chat expose ho gaya toh usse delete karke uske upar marker chalake fir se upload kardiya abhi 20 Minute pehle 1:37 PM 6 March 2021 ko uss thread me jisse usne kal post kiya tha...

real pic which was fake he shared lolzz, “Sources in DRDO” trynna be cool but go fked. Jahil suar Time toh theek se daal deta :facepalm:.
1615019300732.jpeg

374C43F5-2CF9-4C1E-A396-0D6293024CE7.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Kitna harami hai yeh Porkistani L@uda, jab dekha ki nakli chat expose ho gaya toh usse delete karke uske upar marker chalake fir se upload kardiya abhi 20 Minute pehle 1:37 PM 6 March 2021 ko uss thread me jisse usne kal post kiya tha...

real pic which was fake he shared lolzz, “Sources in DRDO” trynna be cool but go fked.
View attachment 80534
View attachment 80535
Ek Time dhang se daal nahi sakte porki bade aaye DRDO se data nikaalne waale.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

real pic which was fake he shared lolzz, “Sources in DRDO” trynna be cool but go fked.
View attachment 80534
View attachment 80535
You know what they deserve .

Multiple visit to china.

Swab🤣🤣🤣

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
@FalconSlayers Inn jahilo ki aukaat yahi hai.. Sirf copy & paste..:yawn:

You know what they deserve .

Multiple visit to china.

Swab🤣🤣🤣
What are you guys talking about "Imrand ne tabdeeli laaye hai !!!! " :hehe:

"Pehle ye porki gadho ko ch*dte the lekin aab Imrand k ane k bad, gadhe bhi porkio ko ch*d rahe hai":pound::pound:

Watch ths video fully & carefully, at your own risk..:megusta: :troll:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Turkey is bigger threat than pakistan.turks and there erdogandi have openly started anti india moves and the next time when our army gives 1rs to beggars in the west of our border I bet Turkey will openly send weapons and men to them
When the countries spend more in harming others that welfare of their own, they becomes Turkey and Pakistan. Both Shitty countries are becoming worst from worse. Pakistan tried to Harm India by making their own people Jhahil and factory of Suicide bombers. India is world's fifth Largest economy in the world today and Porkis in FATF gray list and preparing to go into black list. Stupid Erdogan is harming Turkey like anything and any day it will be an another Iraq or syria.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I was seeing Pakistani military procurements and the Navy parts scares me, I know that they are overspending on defence as their economy is crumbling but still such a huge Naval force of Pakistan can be a danger as currently Pakistan Navy can’t be called a Navy, it is just a small ship fleet. We need to focus on fleet expansion also. I know overspending on defence will destroy Pakistan’s economy but still their daddy China can give them waivers to keep them afloat.
Pakistan Navy's total surface displacement is somewhere around 50000 tones that's while including upcoming ships and i am being generous with calculation.

Our coast guard has more tonnage in water than that. P17 A program alone adds 48000 tonnes to indian navy.

Now they are getting new submarine but thankfully they are chinese and hence most noisey submarine and easiest to find on entire planet. Not to mention our anti submarine warfare capabilities have expanded massively with kamorta class , p8i planes and upcoming mh60 helicopters.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakistan Navy's total surface displacement is somewhere around 50000 tones that's while including upcoming ships and i am being generous with calculation.

Our coast guard has more tonnage in water than that. P17 A program alone adds 48000 tonnes to indian navy.

Now they are getting new submarine but thankfully they are chinese and hence most noisey submarine and easiest to find on entire planet. Not to mention our anti submarine warfare capabilities have expanded massively with kamorta class , p8i planes and upcoming mh60 helicopters.
Is it really 50000 tonnes? Really? Our Aircraft carrier alone has 45000 tonnes and INS Vikrant this year will add 42000 tonnes.

But our shipbuilding speed is very poor, it took 10 Years to construct an Aircraft carrier like seriously, others take half of tha time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles