India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
We’ll be vaccinating their soldiers as well as terrorists, cry my countrymen.
Bhikari inbred Imraand ko kya itna manners bhi nhi h ki jab bheek maangi jati h toh ghutno par maangi jaati hai. Ise ko ghutno par hona chahiye.

Porkys before getting vaccines -

kek.jpg

And the absolute state of chinese bhosda after injecting chinese shit-

kek.jpg

I suggest MEA to get JAI SHRI RAM printed on all vaccines before supplying to this illegal illegitimate country along with map of BHARAT including illegal gb and aksai chin as eternal akhand part of BHARAT.

Can also consider showing entire illegal porkystan as OURS territory for causing extra butthurt.

Bharat Mata Ki Jai !!!!!

sorcerer

Country flag
We’ll be vaccinating their soldiers as well as terrorists, cry my countrymen.
its the global alliance program
well! vaccine manufactures are bound to give vaccines to the global alliance.
with pakistan..canada is also pooling from global alliance.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
its the global alliance program
well! vaccine manufactures are bound to give vaccines to the global alliance.
with pakistan..canada is also pooling from global alliance.
Whole world is thanking BHARAT for sending them Vaccine whines confused dgispr of inbredistan .World never thanked for sending inbred mujahedeens and poor porkies blow up in veins.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
"P-17A project progressing faster than previous warship projects due to modular construction."

Really?

INS Shivalik
Keel Laid: July 2001
Launched: April 2003
(One year, nine months)

INS Nilgiri
Keel Laid: December 2017
Launched: September 2019
(One year, nine months)

It's exactly the same as far as keel laying-to-launch time period is concerned. And I honestly haven't seen what benefits modular construction has brought in the phase of project done so far. In twenty years, yards like MDL have failed to speed up this process by even a little bit - and that's a shame. But that's what you get from DPSUs.

We used to launch a ship when it still doesn't have much of its superstructure and systems in place back then, and that's what we're doing even today even with "modular construction" in place. All the P17As have been launched in 'hull only' mode - bulk of superstructure still not there.

If we're to see any improvement in construction at all, it will be in the 'fitting out' period (where all the complicated subsystems are put in place, along with building of most of the superstructure). And honestly, I don't see any change in attitude on that front either.

The concept of modular construction, at least in the way its practiced in the West, entails shipbuilders across the country who make not only a section of hull, but also install all the electronics, piping, subsystems etc. that go into that module before shipping it off to the final assembly yard - which then puts all the sections together, and also connects all the independent sections of piping & electrical lines into one seamless system.

The fact that P17As still don't have their superstructure at launch, does not bode well for how exactly our DPSU yards are carrying out their version of "modular construction".

I was seeing Pakistani military procurements and the Navy parts scares me, I know that they are overspending on defence as their economy is crumbling but still such a huge Naval force of Pakistan can be a danger as currently Pakistan Navy can’t be called a Navy, it is just a small ship fleet. We need to focus on fleet expansion also. I know overspending on defence will destroy Pakistan’s economy but still their daddy China can give them waivers to keep them afloat.

Akula

Country flag
I was seeing Pakistani military procurements and the Navy parts scares me, I know that they are overspending on defence as their economy is crumbling but still such a huge Naval force of Pakistan can be a danger as currently Pakistan Navy can’t be called a Navy, it is just a small ship fleet. We need to focus on fleet expansion also. I know overspending on defence will destroy Pakistan’s economy but still their daddy China can give them waivers to keep them afloat.
They are replacing their older ships with new one's. Their submarine fleet will be real headache for us.

Gessler

Country flag
The surface Navy of Pakistan, regardless of what FFGs (or how many) they add, won't be much of a threat.

The threat will be from their submarines. They'll be having a very sizeable number of AIP-equipped SSKs and that's the problem we cannot solve by adding more ships. We need SSNs to tip the subsurface balance in our favour - because with 6-8 new-generation AIP SSKs, PN will attain a significant lead against IN submarines (Scorpenes with no AIP) in terms of endurance in foreseeable future.

P75I project is more or less a dead duck - it'll be too little too late for a new AIP boat. A 2nd batch of 6-8 Scorpenes with DRDO MAREEM AIP which can roll off the existing MDL line is what we need. Any money we can spare besides that should go into SSN project as a long-term effort.

We don't badly need a 3rd carrier. We don't badly need another class of SSK. What we badly need is capability-addition and numbers-addition to existing fleet of SSKs, and we badly need SSNs in long term.

@Mods - move this post to more appropriate discussion thread.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They are replacing their older ships with new one's. Their submarine fleet will be real headache for us.
How come they are spending so much on Military when their economy is in shambles? I mean its good for us as a bigger fleet will also require more maintenance and more weapons which will only worsen their debt situation.

Gessler

Country flag
How come they are spending so much on Military when their economy is in shambles? I mean its good for us as a bigger fleet will also require more maintenance and more weapons which will only worsen their debt situation.
They aren't - Chinese are.

Edit - and Pakistan is never going to collapse under debt. It's in Chinese interest to keep them afloat, so they'll be kept afloat.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They aren't - Chinese are.

Edit - and Pakistan is never going to collapse under debt. It's in Chinese interest to keep them afloat, so they'll be kept afloat.
Bruh one advantage we have is the fact that whole of Pakistan Navy docks at Karachi which is the only Port they have for Naval use. We can smoke it up and cripple their whole fleet support, like we did in 1971.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Poseidon can deal with this submarine threat easily.
Pak wanted German aip system but they refused
So you can see pak dosent trust Chinese aip system which will now come with these sub's.
By this we can predict quality of submarine that pak navy will have.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So you can see pak dosent trust Chinese aip system which will now come with these sub's.
For how long they’ll sustain it I don’t know. The only way of Hammering Pakistan is hammering China... but please lets take this convo to India pakistan conflicts thread...

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Only way to neutralise the threat in the west is by Damaging Chinese economy as much as possible. Because when Chinese economy would be unstable Pakistan won’t get any freebies, China has kept them afloat with loans on which they’ll surely give a waiver.

Ayushraj

Country flag
For how long they’ll sustain it I don’t know. The only way of Hammering Pakistan is hammering China... but please lets take this convo to India pakistan conflicts thread...
Pak navy had 10 submarine during 1971 war but they proved to be useless in war(accept for INS khukri sinking incident) .
Submarine if detected in war is most defenceless weapon.
Increase surveillance in the region this is the only work we can to counter pak navy submarine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles