India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
That is why I love DFI and why its the best defence forum due to quality members, else Porki and Chinki defence forums are just for trolling... Thanks @DFIlite

If you were following paki cricket experts on twitter, they were relentlessly trolling India through this third grade league. I guess it's Karma afterall. This should also affect the already barebone cricket scheduling in pakland.
Inferiority complexity, they know that only way they are going to get more PR is when bring out or trigger Indians or target IPL. IPL doesn't need PSL or pakistani players, it's already the best T20 tournament in the world, one of the top sports event in the whole world. One way or the other these pakis cope and project.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Inferiority complexity, they know that only way they are going to get more PR is when bring out or trigger Indians or target IPL. IPL doesn't need PSL or pakistani players, it's already the best T20 tournament in the world, one of the top sports event in the whole world. One way or the other these pakis cope and project.
Why do they have to bring India everywhere? Their media is always doing India India, Comparing Pakistan with India, so much so that it is very entertaining to watch those clips.

FalconZero

Country flag
Pretty much like this :
paki-cricket-fans.png

Mods its OT so if you want to move it Jokes thread, please be my guest. Good Night!

FalconZero

Country flag
Why do they have to bring India everywhere? Their media is always doing India India, Comparing Pakistan with India, so much so that it is very entertaining to watch those clips.
here's a good thread from Nitin Gokhale who presented it pretty nicely about the psyche of the inbred quam.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Ravanas lanka helped porks in 1971 so we just gave them a civil war for 30+ years
How did they help porks in 1971, I don't know about this, can you please share more info ?

Really? After all these years?

I hope this statement is just for optics.
Yeah absolutely ! Why are we so much in this Prithviraj Chauhan mindset ? What is wrong with us , that too an army officer of all people !! Blood boils

samsaptaka

Country flag
This ceasefire agreement at LoC soon after najayaz baap cheen disengaged at LAC is to gain time and prepare. Both had talks and now building up troops capabilities after knowing what IA can do to them.
Which literally begs the question - Why in the name of Lord Rama did we agree for this ceasefire ? Why do we lack the killer punch ? I do feel that Namo is just another Gandhivaadi in disguise sometimes ! Peace at any cost, give peace a chance, ahimsa paramo dharma ...blah blah blah (forgetting that - dharma himsa tathaiva cha)

Hence, this is the right time to launch an operation in POK. Right now the momentum is with IA.
I hope the Indian side realizes that pakis are just buying time.
Sorry to disappoint you, we will never realise that, and will keep reacting to terror attacks till the dissolution of the universe !

samsaptaka

Country flag
Wet dreams Sir. The economic interests and shere survival of the Punjabis in Pakistan is dependent on the country being intact. And the Punjabi (Mil) keeps the country from going batshit cray even more than it has. If they go the domino effect will be felt throughout central and south asia.
I feel this is a negative mindset. We should look upon the collapse of Porkies as an oppurtunity. We should war game the scenario and come with plans to stop nukes falling into the wrong hands and how to deal with free abduls roaming here and there, perhaps use them against chinkies (citing uyghur torture camps) etc... The point is we don't even want to think in this direction (out of the box) we just accept that a failed porkie is more dangerous than the existing failed state of porks ! Why ? Because the west says so ? Wasn't this the same mindset we had regarding nuke blackmail, until balakot happened (even though the current govt is again pussyfooting and not doing anything)

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Which literally begs the question - Why in the name of Lord Rama did we agree for this ceasefire ? Why do we lack the killer punch ? I do feel that Namo is just another Gandhivaadi in disguise sometimes ! Peace at any cost, give peace a chance, ahimsa paramo dharma ...blah blah blah (forgetting that - dharma himsa tathaiva cha)

Sorry to disappoint you, we will never realise that, and will keep reacting to terror attacks till the dissolution of the universe !
Why everone write sanskit with those m , the bindu stans for various use here it is for hinsa not himsa , 'n' sound is used in place of 'm'

aditya g

Country flag

Any strategy has diminishing returns. We applied pressure and Pakistan wilted and asked for ceasefire. So that's win .... what is the point of keeping hot LoC in perpetuity?

Lets see if we get some return from this transaction - what we are looking for is reduced infiltration, or at bare minimum ability to conduct counter infiltration ops without interference from Pak Army. Its worth a shot

samsaptaka

Country flag
Why everone write sanskit with those m , the bindu stans for various use here it is for hinsa not himsa , 'n' sound is used in place of 'm'
OT , but first of all we should not write samskritam in english script (my apologies)
Second, in samskritam bindu matra is pronounced as 'm' not 'n' sound. In hindi it is corrupted to pronounce as 'n'. For 'n' sound we should use न only in samskritam, ex:-
दन््त , कान््ति

In hindi everywhere bindu is used interchangebly , but not so in samskritam -
For letters in क (क ख ग घ ङ) series we must use ङ्् only ex- आङ््ग््ल , कङ््गन etc.. NOT आंग््ल, कंगन
च series (च छ ज झ ञ) must use ञ्् only ex - पञ््च,
ट series (ट ठ ड ढ ण) ण्् should be used, ex- कण््ठ
त series ( त थ द ध न) use न्् ex - दन््त
and so on...
Bindu is used for य र ल ... series only ex - पुंस हंस etc.. and its pronounced 'm' not 'n' sound.

Ayushraj

Country flag
How did they help porks in 1971, I don't know about this, can you please share more info ?

Yeah absolutely ! Why are we so much in this Prithviraj Chauhan mindset ? What is wrong with us , that too an army officer of all people !! Blood boils
Sri Lanka provided refueling capability to pak navy.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Any strategy has diminishing returns. We applied pressure and Pakistan wilted and asked for ceasefire. So that's win .... what is the point of keeping hot LoC in perpetuity?

Lets see if we get some return from this transaction - what we are looking for is reduced infiltration, or at bare minimum ability to conduct counter infiltration ops without interference from Pak Army. Its worth a shot
What's the point in keeping loc cold.
From 2003 -2008 loc was cold.
Pak replied with mumbai attack.
When PM Modi visited pak in Nawaz sharif daughters marriage.
Pak replied with pathankot and uri attack.
They need trimming always.
Pak has strict national policy of achieving Kashmir independence and terrorist are his keys to achieve this. So keep thinking that infliteration will decrease.just like US thinks that pak will support them to eliminate taliban. So far how many operation conducted against let and jem are taken by pak army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles