India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I feel sorry for the porks that now their economy will collapse, sooner than expected...

let me update my medium article,

1 more point added in my “why pakistan won’t exist in 2030 article...
1 more nail hammered in Pakistan’s coffin for their end in 2030...

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
feel sorry for the porks that now their economy will collapse, sooner than expected...
IMO don't feel sorry feel afraid. Look what Astan collapsing did to the Pakis. Nothing good will come of it in the long run other than make us feel good in the short term. A truely failed Pakistan will be a nightmare for everyone including the Chinese

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
IMO don't feel sorry feel afraid. Look what Astan collapsing did to the Pakis. Nothing good will come of it in the long run other than make us feel good in the short term. A truely failed Pakistan will be a nightmare for everyone including the Chinese
Astan?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Balkanisation of Pakistan is only solution. Collapsing obviously will be dangerous.

rkhanna

Country flag
Balkanisation of Pakistan is only solution. Collapsing obviously will be dangerous.
Wet dreams Sir. The economic interests and shere survival of the Punjabis in Pakistan is dependent on the country being intact. And the Punjabi (Mil) keeps the country from going batshit cray even more than it has. If they go the domino effect will be felt throughout central and south asia.

Jaymax61

I feel sorry for the porks that now their economy will collapse, sooner than expected...

let me update my medium article,

1 more point added in my “why pakistan won’t exist in 2030 article...
1 more nail hammered in Pakistan’s coffin for their end in 2030...
BS writing. Pakistan is that piece of shit that keeps floating no matter how many times you flush the toilet.

When I was a kid and my teachers gave us home work to read editorials, I have been seeing these experts predict the demise of Pakistan since then

Unless we do something about it, Pakistan wont just magically peel off like dried dog shit on the road.

Last edited:

Ayushraj

Country flag
Failed Pakistan is good for us. We will our cards by arming several militias group. I would love that pakistan should turn into Syria. We should enjoy the show of Pakistan burning.
A strong pakistan is more dangerous than failed pakistan. It will give is more damage. Just like israel a strong country gives headache to arabs for several decades.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Pakis are opening up Jammu infiltration and terrorist are making Jammu sector surroundings new hotspots as Kashmir valley is almost lost cause. Sir creek is vulnerable area with disputed demarcated border. We should utilise our superior navy assets and start salami slicing in sir creek to Stretch pakis from Gujrat to baltistan and increase their military cost and expenditure. We should keep them hot throughout border . Any grand masti of terrorist in Jammu/Punjab sectors should be retaliated around sir creek salami slicing.

Knowitall

Pakis are opening up Jammu infiltration and terrorist are making Jammu sector surroundings new hotspots as Kashmir valley is almost lost cause. Sir creek is vulnerable area with disputed demarcated border. We should utilise our superior navy assets and start salami slicing in sir creek to Stretch pakis from Gujrat to baltistan and increase their military cost and expenditure. We should keep them hot throughout border . Any grand masti of terrorist in Jammu/Punjab sectors should be retaliated around sir creek salami slicing.
Any source link for the news of jammu infiltration.

sorcerer

Country flag
BS writing. Pakistan is that piece of shit that keeps floating no matter how many times you flush the toilet.

When I was a kid and my teachers gave us home work to read editorials, I have been seeing these experts predict the demise of Pakistan since then

Unless we do something about it, Pakistan wont just magically peel off like dried dog shit on the road.
pakis were kept afloat by the arab money.
now we see some strong intervention by india in that area.
lets see how long porks can float.
:popcorn:

Jaymax61

pakis were kept afloat by the arab money.
now we see some strong intervention by india in that area.
lets see how long porks can float.
:popcorn:
Do you remember the shit storm MQM used to raise in Karachi? Or how bad corruption was in Sindh in general. Pakistani people are in a state where they will adapt to any shit as long as it keeps a semblance of normal life.

They will replace tomatoes with curd, eat grass but keep adjusting with shit. Unless there is an external action this situation wont change.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Afganistan border is mostly unguarded barren wasteland without any demarcation, making it easy to smuggle weapons, drugs, and terror.
That is not the case with Pakistan, 90% of the border is fenced and the remaining is kept under survillence.

But, let me explain why an unstable, balkanized and divided Pakistan is in India's favour -
  • Pakistan will not be a military threat to us, only an insurgency issue (which it still is), which can free the majority of our military resources from the Western border.
  • Internal strife and inter-sect conflict among Pakistanis (Shia-Sunni, Shia-Ahmedis etc.) will keep them occupied and they won't be able to direct their resources towards us.
  • We can grab our occupied territores in PoK, and in other areas like Punjab & Rajasthan sector, we create a buffer zone.
  • We can carry out anti-terror ops, both covert and overt as deemed necessary.
  • No funding for Khalistan, JeM, LeT, SIMI, etc. militant organizations, and them slowly dying away.
  • Drug menace in J&K & Punjab comes to a stop.
  • One less enemy pointing their nukes at us (given nukes don't fall in hands of terrorists).
In long term, balkanized Pakistan will turn into an aggregation of smaller nations ruled by puppet rulers which will be easier to manage than a combined entity of hatred wielding nuclear weapons.

sorcerer

Country flag
1st community radio in Sopore connects ‘Jawans with Awaam’

Baramulla (J&K), March 4 (ANI): To enhance the outreach especially among the younger population, the Indian Army launched its first community radio station in north Kashmir’s Sopore of Baramulla District on Feb 22. The newly launched Radio Chinar 90.4, FM MHz ‘Har Dil Ki Dhadkan’ aims to reach out to the people living in remotest parts. “The main aim of this new initiative is to get connected to the local youth directly and Radio has the ability and to make them aware about various schemes and programmes of the government”, said Lt General B.S Raju. Residents and Councillors appreciated this step taken by the Indian Army as it will help to bridge the gap between ‘Jawan aur Awaam’. Community Radio Station (CRS) will primarily play all genres of songs starting from Sufi, Hindi to Punjabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles