India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
jab tak modi ji Pakistan ko dharti pe jahannum nahi dikha dete tabtak mai unhe vote nahi karunga, Yetha trath chenav pakistanas tyutah chu kam🤬! Naar Pakistanas🖕🏻!!!
1614585056400.jpeg

He was such an innocent guy🥺, killed by Pakistani terrorists for being a Kashmiri Hindu😔.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
America is an empire since WWII.. An empire needs a deep state to function as continuity is all important.. Maybe as India grows to be a major power, and becomes an empire in its own right.. we will have a true deep state.
Not just any deep state,a deep state that is continuously working for nationalists and is implicitly on our side.the us deep state seems to exist to further I don't know what but it is definitely not for the founding ethnic stock.it is also not working according to what you would expect from such an old system seeing how china had compromised them as they have been.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
The geopolitics of Durand Line and the question of Pakistan-Occupied-Pashtunistan
India’s Perception

India’s concerns over the developments over Durand Line can be examined over four prisms. These are :

• India should raise the issue of human rights violation in the Pashtun dominated regions of FATA, Khyber Pakhtun region by Pakistan .

• India should take steps to protect Hindu and Buddhist historical remnants located in the Pashtun dominated regions of Pakistan. This is necessary because there are number of reports which highlight the desecration of these historical monuments in the FATA and Khyber Pakhtun region by terrorist groups and lack of effective protection being provided by the Pakistani government.

• This is a known fact that most of the terrorist groups with the active support from Pakistan are operating in Khyber Pakhtun and FATA region thus posing a security threat to the peace process of Afghanistan. India and Afghanistan should jointly cooperate to tackle and checkmate the menace of terrorism.

• India should also provide legal and technical assistance to Afghanistan to resolve the Durand Line dispute.
To conclude, it can be added here that there is a need to look at the relevance of the Durand line agreement in the present context. Now there is no aggression from Russia and there is a democratically elected government in Afghanistan. In this context what is required is reintegration of the Pashtun dominated territories located in Pakistan with Afghanistan. It is surprising to note that the Taliban instead of focusing on how to take back their historical Pashtun territories located in Pakistan is indulging in violence and terrorist activities in Afghanistan with the active support of Pakistan.

First time I am hearing desi Media use Pak-Occupied Pashtunistan. Good move. About time GoI also recognizes it as such.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
jab tak modi ji Pakistan ko dharti pe jahannum nahi dikha dete tabtak mai unhe vote nahi karunga, Yetha trath chenav pakistanas tyutah chu kam🤬! Naar Pakistanas🖕🏻!!!
View attachment 80129

He was such an innocent guy🥺, killed by Pakistani terrorists for being a Kashmiri Hindu😔.
do you have any objections, if i make this entire post in a spoiler?

Ayushraj

Country flag
Pakistan army has its own secret Defence budget.
Porkis army biggest assest were US aid to pak.
Large number of aircraft, frigates, helicopter, missiles and aircraft munitions were transferred to Pakistan as aid.
Arab countries also funds Pakistan Army in case of weaponry.
Eg Saudi buyed f16 for pak, etc
China is keeping pak army as an deterrent force against India through loan.
Pak army also runs about 20 billion dollar fauji foundation .
Drug money and aid money is used to fund pakistani 2 nd line of defence pak supported terrorist.
Pak also supples nuke and missiles to rogue states like dprk, Iran, etc

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
do you have any objections, if i make this entire post in a spoiler?
No, but I feel bad for him, I went at the dhaba once last year during diwali but now it horrifies to know it happened there😔.

Pakistan should bleed, and I want only the blood of Pakistani pigs oozing out👿.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Kuch bhi matlb bhai hate felane ki ek limit hoti hai thik hai 😡😡 sensible baat karle genocide karega kya unka 🤔
Lol, its truth, excluding 1% rest 99% Muslims in India are traitors, mark my words only 1% are there who are kattar Indians, rest are just showpieces of secularism.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Is there any reason or indication that makes you think this is possible.
Our ties with arabs are reaching new heights .... While ummah is only for arab nationalism and not for a fake bastard 3rd class converted non arab inbred perpetually cucked condom pooople like roaches or porkys jiske liye allah = godless batsoup eater Chi jingping.
Thats why .... Arabs have realized that they dont want to deal with cucks anymore but real men :

BHARTIYA 6 Su-30MKIs, 2 C-17s to take part in 'Desert Flag' exercise in uae this month :

See - https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...7-desert-flag-exercise-uae-1774511-2021-03-01

Also this.
porkyfucked.jpg

Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi (R) meets with Emirati Ambassador to Israel Mohammad Mahmoud Al Khajah on March 1, 2021 (Foreign Ministry).

The absolute fucking state of china's bhosda quam be like.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles