India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Please read my last post.. specially about non-mainstreaming of Indian Muslims.. and the threat of adding 35 crore Muslims to 20 crore Muslims in India.. Also, the percentage of India's borders that are unresolved..
Now, how do you resolve the dichotomy of the Sangh dreaming about Akhand Bharat by annexing Muslim territories, with the fact that not one BJP MP in the lok sabha is Muslim..
The first thing muzzies will come after, in Akhand bharat will be Mohan Bhagwat's Khakis.. :bplease:
its not something that will happen tomorrow...its a vision and it will happen eventually when we play our cards right at the right time. Currently we will be intersted only in poK for the west asia connectivity.
rest will fall in place at the right time.

Iran is slowly converting to an xtian nation ..looking at their demography.
Anything is possible..not tomorrow..not day after..but eventually. Even the RSS guy was saying the same thing..it is something that will happen eventually!
:popcorn:

Waanar

Country flag
its not something that will happen tomorrow...its a vision and it will happen eventually when we play our cards right at the right time. Currently we will be intersted only in poK for the west asia connectivity.

Anything is possible..not tomorrow..not day after..but eventually. Even the RSS guy was saying the same thing..it is something that will happen eventually!
Bro, I said it before and I'll say it again. The answer is weed. Stronk weed.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
No you need to put pakis in there place even if they don't seem to be doing anything, that is how you make peace with them. It keeps them busy rather than re-grouping, keeps them draining money rather than planning some major blasts in India. There needs to be air strike every now and then when enough jihadis gather in boot camp.

I think Modiji has turned soft due to regime change in US ( on temporary basis). As usual monkey business will continue and it will give Modiji enough reason to go badass again. India should not go soft in first place if historical data has any kind of relevance.
These Issues can be addressed by managers. An Integrated solider stress management plan can be worked out. I am pretty sure we have devised such plans for long term conflicts which we have been fighting for many decades now. @Bhadra

Stress training is essential part of modern combat. Absorbing punishment and long term deprivations is normalised right in training institutions.

As far as equipment is a concern then it is also a challenging feat. Higher the weight faster the depreciation. That is why the escalation is kept to minimum possible effective caliber. Any tank which has been used by both China and India wont see a combat in next 3-4 years. That is why said few days back that now after disengagement at LAC turn the amrour towards LoC now.

The point is LOC must be kept hot and PA must punished using a certain yearly algorithm of casualties and bombing infrastructure in its vicinity.
While this is true that rabid dogs need to remind their place using sheer force, I disagree we need to do that by cross-border CFVs.
Instead, focus on offensive action intended to capture territory & strike upon terror infrastructure. So, instead of blowing up border posts and killing their soldiers (which is pointless and will be replaced), conduct a limited offensive to capture a valley, do airstrikes to cripple their terror infrastructure (similar to Balakot).

This will lead to a temporary flare of tensions, but this will send a clear message that we mean business.

Waanar

Country flag
Waanar bhiya , belcome.
images (33).jpeg

Namaste bhrata.

What's this peace agreement hippie soy boy bovine faecal material?
I haven't been reading much news recently. Do you think India will stick to it? I don't see the point. Pakistan should be forced to spend more money into it's military so other sectors collapse and we can see widespread riots, insurgencies, secession and all those nice things.

This is the prime time to start salami slicing westwards.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Pakis were emboldened with china ladhak move and were sure India will be thought lesson but it backfired and now they're shit scared to lose PoK hence this ceasefire agreement so that they get respite from lot of casualties and constant war mongering fear. Rafale has taken over their sleep and they're dreaded IAF will attack like balakot this time with Rafale and no matter what momins bark over TV Pak army exactly knows they have no chance whatsoever. They are buying time through this agreement to plan future moves... Also slowly building up air bases in skardu and other PAF bases. China Pak both buying time to do grand masti by 2023-2024.
But i don't like GOI stance,you have a complete vulnerable enemy and great chance to completely destroy it so why are you giving it time to gain momentum and start gripping on you.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Bro, I said it before and I'll say it again. The answer is weed. Stronk weed.
Best method is balkanized Pakistan , smaller nation can't attack as , let baloch ,sindhi ,punjabi , KP province , gilgit all fight each other , rest use our curnel rawjesh , don't let them unite , make a syria out of them , let them be displaced by each other , if civil war brraks out , we would be forced by UN , but if they fight after forming nation , we can encroach on war torn land , no refugee problem .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
no matter what happens in short term, pak will needle india during or just before 2024 election campaign. this is a given.

I have full confidence in nazariah-e-Pakistan to stick to their core belief system, no matter what policy changes happen. This is the only constant among all the variables when it comes to paki behaviour.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 79809
Namaste bhrata.

What's this peace agreement hippie soy boy bovine faecal material?
I haven't been reading much news recently. Do you think India will stick to it? I don't see the point. Pakistan should be forced to spend more money into it's military so other sectors collapse and we can see widespread riots, insurgencies, secession and all those nice things.

This is the prime time to start salami slicing westwards.
India will never stick to peace agreement just like porkies won't stick to it.
Ab koi humse shanti samjhauta kiya , fir humko road pe mara apne aadmi ke saath milke .
Ab wo kabhi to akela niklega , us din usko hum kootenge .
Bus aise hi ye shanti samjhauta hai .

Waanar

Country flag
Best method is balkanized Pakistan , smaller nation can't attack as , let baloch ,sindhi ,punjabi , KP province , gilgit all fight each other , rest use our curnel rawjesh , don't let them unite , make a syria out of them , let them be displaced by each other , if civil war brraks out , we would be forced by UN , but if they fight after forming nation , we can encroach on war torn land , no refugee problem .
Salami slicing will go unnoticed without actual military observers, I think. I also wonder how UN would pressure us on "Disputed territory" because... Well... I get the dynamics involving sovereign nations but what about salami slicing disputed territory like PoK?
Will it be considered as taboo as encroachment of sovereign zones?
I really liked how Turkey pulled that "Safe Zone" strategy off. It even formalized usage of Lira in the captured areas. We could learn stuff from that.
Syria ain't getting those areas back even if it stabilizes without defeating Turkey conventionally or Turkey itself collapsing.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
But i don't like GOI stance,you have a complete vulnerable enemy and great chance to completely destroy it so why are you giving it time to gain momentum and start gripping on you.
Cost. We are emerging out of pandemic and ammunition doesn't come free also Losing soldiers for no gain just bombarding hills and canon folder momins. Did LoC shift all these days keeping it hot? No. Also the ladhak deployment has drained military budget to some extent.
GoI always looks at economics especially when GDP has contracted. Destroying enemy from stronger position is easy but aftermath repercusions govt has to face the chime from all over the world...

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag

Only POK, GB and Baltistan should be our priority. I don't support Ankhad Bharat vision. I don't want more muslims poor population merging with India and create more terrorism issues on mainland.
But yes... Breaking Pakistan in four parts is in our interests, bcz It will create another four Bangladesh around us on which only India will have the control. It will create long lasting peace in Indian subcontinent.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Only POK, GB and Baltistan should be our priority. I don't support Ankhad Bharat vision. I don't want more muslims poor population merging with India and create more terrorism issues on mainland.
But yes... Breaking Pakistan in four parts is in our interests, bcz It will create another four Bangladesh around us on which only India will have the control. It will create long lasting peace in Indian subcontinent.
Akhand bharat is not about bringing porkies to indian jurisdiction ,it is about land , they are liability and threat if taken in , we csn easily capture their land after they start infighting , they will be hounded , remaining is Bangladesh , this will be a much bigger issue in future , they are drying up fast , they are reproducing faster than they can afford .

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
No you need to put pakis in there place even if they don't seem to be doing anything, that is how you make peace with them. It keeps them busy rather than re-grouping, keeps them draining money rather than planning some major blasts in India. There needs to be air strike every now and then when enough jihadis gather in boot camp.

I think Modiji has turned soft due to regime change in US ( on temporary basis). As usual monkey business will continue and it will give Modiji enough reason to go badass again. India should not go soft in first place if historical data has any kind of relevance.
Sure If the PM's mood changes, national security policy will change. National security is not something which is changed due to regime changes in some other country. Something else is happening. Watch out over the next few weeks.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I think Jamaat very well know that they will be culled by pak army if they go against them. Mysterious deaths await the jamaat if they make life hard for pak army.
pak army and jamaat very well know that they are using islam as a tool to get their dirty works done...like fund raising in the name of islam , charity for buying villas and doing business in Europe etc.
pak army has given Jamaat a space to play..thats all.

hurt pak armies business interests abroad. Thats what india should do. afterall paki gernails are just business men in uniform.
Negative,you are overestimating the power of the army on the paki people,the paki hatred against India is more fundamental and grass roots,bottom up if you will except for ofcourse few individuals who will never have influence,islamic ideology is also conducive to it.it is paki army that is monkey balancing ,it may once have had the minds but it has been decades since they lost it to the real centre of gravity of the paki mind,that is islamic practice and worship.the paki army is only fine if they are going along with the islamic agenda which is our true enemy.if they go the Ataturk way,see how fast the army will get dunked on by the jahil people.now I don't expect them to go that route anyways,they have Byrnes many of their bridges and the status quo is not that uncomfortable,only thing being we are slowly and methodically exposing their impotence as protector of islam in the subcontinent and they don't seem to know what to do except offload some weight to china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles